Dr. Arnold Klein on his Facebook about "TMZ torture"

Klein is also writing a book? :wtf: I thought it was only Jason Pfeiffer!!! :unsure:

yes he is. (seems like he deleted his facebook posts )

10pao1g.jpg

Well even if he is writing a book you have the option of not reading it. And for those of you who still want to read what he has to say just know that this man of the truth posted PICS of himself naked on his facebook page.

omg lmao. if the naked pics story is true, klein is officially crazy. I mean we knew before that he was crazy, but now it's confirmed by the guy himself.

I thought his idea was to lure people in, not scare them away?!:rofl:

:lol: :lol:

He probably thinks the mj girl fans would crush on him like we did with mj.......but that anit gonna happen LOL

He's a lunatic and to think for 25 years this fool was injecting MJ with God knows what

Anything he has to say in a book will only be more lies. What would any fan want to pay for and read that?

Strange right, but I have noticed that some fans like to read painful, hurtful, and unkind stories about Michael written by questionable authors. Unfortunately, that is the way it is. It is just like people who like to hear dirt about others. Just keep doing your good work.

Dr.Arnold Klein is a Liar and just wants fame Can't believe Michael thought he was a Friend he just Wanted $$$

Back