Dr. Arnold Klein on his Facebook about "TMZ torture"

This is a book I want to read. Tell me more about the fake will.

Considering he copies and pastes almost al the info on his fbook from other places and then tries to take credit for it (wikipedia, Susan Etok's blog, fan blods), you'd do best by watching those estate conspiracy videos or talking to Karen Faye and her flying monkeys.

Who cares why are you guys wasting your time with him and his friends? Good lord

why are you spreading links to those bastard's blogs?! I doubt the majority of the members would be even aware of some blog if it wasn't for you guys spreading it around and helping them to get clicks SMDH

Vocally? I don't know if he was ready mentally, emotionally and physically, but vocally? He was recording songs during this time (Hold my Hand, Hollywood Tonight, Best of Joy - and he sounds fantastic -, not to mention his work with Will.I.Am in Ireland). He also sounded great in TII when he sang live. How can this guy say he was not ready vocally? :doh:

mj turned him down if i remember right from the time so jack got all bitchy about it.

why are you spreading links to those bastard's blogs?! I doubt the majority of the members would be even aware of some blog if it wasn't for you guys spreading it around and helping them to get clicks SMDH
agree. why is this thread even still going. who care about these fools. stop feeding the trolls

I dread to think what that disgusting lying pig jason will say in his book. Him and klein make my skin crawl. Would they ever just go away and shut up. I wish i hadn't read that he has a blog, gggrrrr

Considering he copies and pastes almost al the info on his fbook from other places and then tries to take credit for it (wikipedia, Susan Etok's blog, fan blods), you'd do best by watching those estate conspiracy videos or talking to Karen Faye and her flying monkeys.

He does have knowledge & I want to hear/read what he says.

Jason Pfeiffer now has a blog too

http://jasonpfeiffer.blogspot.com/

He and that psycho hater Desiree are BFF, nice supposed friend of Mike's, being friends with someone like that.

He says he's tring to publish a book.

:wtf:

Say it's a joke, please :pray: ....

A book? :sigh: This guy is crazy! :crazy: And I'm surprised by the amount of comments on his blog. :puke:

what book? kleins or Jason Pfeiffers? both are liars but i can understand why some would want to read kleins book, thinking he might tell some truth..... but anyone wanting to read Jason Pfeiffers book can't be a fan with any understanding of who Michael Jackson was.
and if any of these book come out and not the bodyguard book then we know once and for all, lies sells!

You call yourself a fan?

If its the same poster from kop board i can understand why they support klien.anti estate, branca etc.how anyone can believe a word klien says good or bad is beyond me.or why anyone even cares in the first place.all that matters is anything he may say on the stand.he is nothing more than a nut job.some fans never learn.the fact this thread is as long as it is shows that

I don't know what Klein has to say about Michael's death. He wasn't there to see anything that happened.

You don't need to be a fan of Klein or not a "real fan" of Michael in order to be interested in what he's saying.
I know that something went terribly wrong and this is why Michael is dead now. So I want to hear as much as I can, no matter from whom. And I don't take anything as gospel. There are of course some people I'm more suspicious about like Klein but I'm analyzing as much as I can, trying to make sense out of things, trying to find the missing pieces of the puzzle.
And who tells you that some people are saying the truth but others not, only because they seem to be more credible? The ones that appear to be the good ones are not necessarily the good ones in reality. Unfortunately, Michael had to learn this as well. Maybe there's some truth in what Klein says, maybe not. Who can be 100 percent sure?

Klein knows many things about MJ because he was his doctor for years. MJ used to go to his office on a regular basis. The problem is that it's difficult to know when he's telling the truth. He said many things about MJ that seems to be a joke, like MJ peeing in a cup in front of everyone. I don't mind listening to him, but I don't trust him altogether.

Last edited:
guys guys guys please stop with "true fan" or not posts. Remember regardless of difference of opinions you are expected to respect fellow members.

That said, let's do a recap

1. Klein wasn't necessarily that close to Michael. On TMZ Live he said he didn't see Michael at all during the trial time and that he didn't start seeing him until he came to LA. He also didn't see Michael at May 09. When added together you see that he didn't see Michael between 05-09.

2. He's writing a book.

3. His posts on Facebook is mainly copy - paste's from blogs on the Internet.

4. He has questionable actions. For example recently he said he didn't confirm that Michael was gay and he only confirmed that Jason said he had a relationship with Michael. So it basically means Jason goes to Klein and says " I had a relationship with Michael" and Klein accepts this no questions asked. He doesn't question it at all. Sorry but that's no friendship.

5. When you add the Jason's blog posts into the mix I believe that the people that Klein is attacking (Levin from TMZ and Weitzman & Branca) is most probably isn't taking his calls as Jason says and it's partially reason for this outcry. We know that Estate didn't pay Klein's creditor claims and Levin from TMZ cut Klein of during their live exchange about the gay rumors.

If you don't know. Harvey is gay but kept it as a secret for sometime as he feared that it would affect his career. When the gay rumors about Michael came out and Klein was calling TMZ Live , Levin said to Klein "even true Michael wouldn't want to be outed". I kinda felt that this was his personal experience speaking and then Klein responded to him about Michael being a (not exact words) "repressed black man" (meaning he wouldn't be able to accept and embrace being gay) , Harvey was clearly annoyed (because it's insulting to gay as well as black people) and hung up the phone on Klein.

6. I personally do not think Klein has any "evidence" about the will either because when mentioning the 2002 will he says "I was in New York and I saw no notaries". We all already know there was no notaries as there was no notary signature. What you might not know is that notaries do not generally notarize wills. Because notary and notarization only means "this person signed this document in front of me". As the wills have witnesses seeing the person sign the will, this element is satisfied. There's a separate document that is known as "self-proving affidavit" - which is basically a document/statement that says "I signed my will on this date willingly with these people as witnesses" and notarized. However neither California nor New York requires a "self-proving affidavit" with the wills. So Klein's claims "no notaries was present in 2002" is totally irrelevant to the validity of the will.

If you don't know. Harvey is gay but kept it as a secret for sometime as he feared that it would affect his career. When the gay rumors about Michael came out and Klein was calling TMZ Live , Levin said to Klein "even true Michael wouldn't want to be outed". I kinda felt that this was his personal experience speaking and then Klein responded to him about Michael being a (not exact words) "repressed black man" (meaning he wouldn't be able to accept and embrace being gay) , Harvey was clearly annoyed (because it's insulting to gay as well as black people) and hung up the phone on Klein.

Personally I had the impression Levin simply didn't believe the story. He actually called Klein out on the contradictions during their conversation. You could feel he didn't believe him. Now imagine something that even TMZ deems non-credible....
And with good reason. How can anyone believe this story is beyond me. When I read the full transcript of Pfeiffer's interview with Extra I actually wasn't even annoyed it was so laughable. It was like one very badly written fan fiction with lots of contradictions and obvious lies from someone who doesn't know much about Michael at all, let alone being his "soul mate".

I think he only sticks to his story still because he wants to write a book about "it" ("it" being something that never happened) and cash in on Michael.

Klein is a bastard, a vulture, a liar, a asshole.

HE JUST LOVES $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Michael ?

He doesn't care at all about Mike. This bastard will burn in hell like all the other vultures.

And I will enjoy when it will happen.

guys guys guys please stop with "true fan" or not posts. Remember regardless of difference of opinions you are expected to respect fellow members.

That said, let's do a recap

1. Klein wasn't necessarily that close to Michael. On TMZ Live he said he didn't see Michael at all during the trial time and that he didn't start seeing him until he came to LA. He also didn't see Michael at May 09. When added together you see that he didn't see Michael between 05-09.

2. He's writing a book.

3. His posts on Facebook is mainly copy - paste's from blogs on the Internet.

4. He has questionable actions. For example recently he said he didn't confirm that Michael was gay and he only confirmed that Jason said he had a relationship with Michael. So it basically means Jason goes to Klein and says " I had a relationship with Michael" and Klein accepts this no questions asked. He doesn't question it at all. Sorry but that's no friendship.

5. When you add the Jason's blog posts into the mix I believe that the people that Klein is attacking (Levin from TMZ and Weitzman & Branca) is most probably isn't taking his calls as Jason says and it's partially reason for this outcry. We know that Estate didn't pay Klein's creditor claims and Levin from TMZ cut Klein of during their live exchange about the gay rumors.

6. I personally do not think Klein has any "evidence" about the will either because when mentioning the 2002 will he says "I was in New York and I saw no notaries". We all already know there was no notaries as there was no notary signature. What you might not know is that notaries do not generally notarize wills. Because notary and notarization only means "this person signed this document in front of me". As the wills have witnesses seeing the person sign the will, this element is satisfied. There's a separate document that is known as "self-proving affidavit" - which is basically a document/statement that says "I signed my will on this date willingly with these people as witnesses" and notarized. However neither California nor New York requires a "self-proving affidavit" with the wills. So Klein's claims "no notaries was present in 2002" is totally irrelevant to the validity of the will.

Thank you for posting this information.

So Klein hadn't seen MJ in over 4 years and when MJ came back to LA, the first thing Klein does is start giving him 50 IM injections? what exactly was Klein treating MJ for? I really wish MJ could've found a more credible doctor than Klein. It's obvious Klein was crazy and fame obsessed. Overcharging MJ for some damn botox..

So Klein hadn't seen MJ in over 4 years and when MJ came back to LA, the first thing Klein does is start giving him 50 IM injections? what exactly was Klein treating MJ for? I really wish MJ could've found a more credible doctor than Klein. It's obvious Klein was crazy and fame obsessed. Overcharging MJ for some damn botox..

Yeah, it's too bad that worthless piece of crap can't be locked up right along side Murray.

The only thing u will learn about Klein and Jason is that they really, really, really don't like each other! lol They are not credible and will blame everyone including themselves just to look like the victim. Which is exactly whats been going on!

Back