Dr. Arnold Klein on his Facebook about "TMZ torture"

How long did Michael see this ... doctor klein?? I mean this is as ridiculus as murray is. its im speechless.... really..... talking med records lying making up storys never answering questions..... is this a clown???
Why was michael involved with this man?? AS A DOCTOR for ..... seek..
Who introduced klein and Michael???

Correct me if I'm wrong, and I hope I am, but I thought it was Elizabeth?

SandyK,
Klein's facebook page is still there, but he blocked some people. He's been posting ramblings all day.

That's interesting to know. Looks like I've been blocked then. Oh well. Myself and some others kept asking him why he didn't refute the bogus mess of a story from Jason the minute he heard about it? Especially since he was being implicated in the lie? Letting it linger for months and months makes it look like there is something else going on behind the scenes. Everytime he opens his mouth he's a disaster waiting to happen. I don't understand why he doesn't just shut up! :stop:

O.K.... I do know the answer. He's pathetic and wants attention. Ugh. :sigh:

Last edited:
Kline need to lay of the high grade it's messing with his brain,

This is a true soap opera every day is a new drama never a dull day and if it get dull in the morining look out we are getting double in the late afternoon,

This man is not deserving of an eleven page thread. It is clear that he and fat boy had a falling out he says he stole money from him. They deserve each other and in my opinion have had each other

Elisabeth? Thats shocking didnt saw that one coming.. hmm.... howlong was klein michaels dermatologist?

Elisabeth? Thats shocking didnt saw that one coming.. hmm.... howlong was klein michaels dermatologist?

I think for about 25 years. He has a lot of celebrity clients: Carrie Fischer, Cher etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong, and I hope I am, but I thought it was Elizabeth?

If it was elizabeth she was most likely doing it with the kindness of her heart and didnt realise how much of a snake klien is

His comments about the book--how does he move from these different thought processes of diverse topics, that have nothing to do with each other, is a case for a psychiatrist. Either that or he might be on something that is making him incoherent. He seems to have a lot of time on his hands too. This guy really needs a lot of help, and I hope someone intervenes before he hurts himself and others in the process.

Has hard as it is to believe at one point in his career Dr Arnold Klein was a respected doctor. He was one of the first doctors to use fillers for wrinkles. He sat on the board of major skin care companies. And was one of the first doctors to use botox. Klein was also a major fundraiser for AIDS research we all remember the PICS of Debbie and Michael at a gala hosted in his honor. As said on the board was not his only famous client everyone went to Klein. This bufoon you see now is not the same guy I used to see on KTLA giving out tips on how to care for your skin in the summer time. Perhaps things went down hill we he got sued around 02 for giving a woman to much botox. A lawsuit he won but odly when he was on the stand if I remember it right he wet his pants. Perhaps he was always a sleeze just kept it hidden. Perhaps like I think he had been selling Michael out for years and now that Michael is no here he figures why hide it. I think also that we can all conclude that Klein has nothing left. No money no medical great medical pratice like he used to have he has nothing. And he has only himself to blame

His comments about the book--how does he move from these different thought processes of diverse topics, that have nothing to do with each other, is a case for a psychiatrist. Either that or he might be on something that is making him incoherent.

He seems to be in pretty bad physical shape from the skiing accident. There is a video of him from 2009

where his difficulty to walk is obvious, and his feet look swollen. They look painful too. So, there could be at least

some of that.

Has hard as it is to believe at one point in his career Dr Arnold Klein was a respected doctor. He was one of the first doctors to use fillers for wrinkles. He sat on the board of major skin care companies. And was one of the first doctors to use botox. Klein was also a major fundraiser for AIDS research we all remember the PICS of Debbie and Michael at a gala hosted in his honor. As said on the board was not his only famous client everyone went to Klein. This bufoon you see now is not the same guy I used to see on KTLA giving out tips on how to care for your skin in the summer time. Perhaps things went down hill we he got sued around 02 for giving a woman to much botox. A lawsuit he won but odly when he was on the stand if I remember it right he wet his pants. Perhaps he was always a sleeze just kept it hidden. Perhaps like I think he had been selling Michael out for years and now that Michael is no here he figures why hide it. I think also that we can all conclude that Klein has nothing left. No money no medical great medical pratice like he used to have he has nothing. And he has only himself to blame

LOL! He wet his pants on the witness stand??? Oh, my God that serves him right for lying and saying Michael peed in cups!

Would you know who introduced Mike to Klein? I understand it was Liz Taylor who directed Mike to Hoefflin. Do you know if this is true?

The Lying, the bitch and the concert tour

by Arnold W. Klein on Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 1:50pm

Philip Anschutz produced the movie of the Narnia Tales by CS Lewis. " The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" was the first. They are incredible allegorical tales of the battle between good and evil. Before Ed Limato died I gave him a draft of a book I was writing on Michael and still have it. All this week publishers have approached me, sometimes twice a day, interested in what I know. Ever have fried Chicken with Queen Elizabeth? Ever meet 2 Popes and 3 Presidents? Ever do 3 drug intervention? Ever know why a Will is forged? Well the advance got a little too high and the lies a bit to deep that i decided to get some cash by burying their trash. So watch out Philip,Randy,Howard, John and Harvey here I come. Oh Ps, Don't shoot me either cause the book is done!

This is a book I want to read. Tell me more about the fake will.

Kliens only gone crazy since june 09.theres really no need to be disecting why and who told mj to go see him. As was said above he was well respected in the industry and had alot of celeb clients for decades.its not like hes always been like this

This is a book I want to read. Tell me more about the fake will.

Somebody says something you want to hear you give them credibility. Oh he said the will is fake I must read read his book. Shameful. The guy is a despicable liar who has said horrible things about Michael but he said what you wanted to hear so it cool. Whatever man

Recent note of Arnie from his FB, he's taking out of his ass, he definitely hiding something:

http://www.facebook.com/notes/arnold-w-klein/when-aeg-hired-michael-jackson-in-vegas-they-knew-he-was-debilitated-from-drugs/222546564425547
When AEG hired Michael Jackson in Vegas they knew he was debilitated from drugs
.by Arnold W. Klein on Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 4:24am."It's Going to Be a Disaster": Associate Says Jackson Was Too Weak for Major Comeback

Fri., Jul. 10, 2009 8:16 PM PDT by WHITNEY ENGLISH AND NATALIE FINN

Kevin Mazur/AEG via Getty Images

One of the dreamers who tried to reboot Michael Jackson's career says the late King of Pop wasn't fit enough to hit the stage for the "greatest comeback show ever" two years ago, let alone this summer.

"It would have happened had I assessed that Michael was capable mentally, emotionally, vocally to do it. At the end of it, we decided no, he wasn't," Jack Wishna, president of consultancy CPAmerica and the orchestrator of Jackson's return to the U.S. after a year spent living abroad, exclusively tells E! News.

The idea that they danced around from mid-2006 to mid-2007, and again earlier this year, was to have Jackson in residence at a Las Vegas hotel, where he'd star in a concert spectacular called Michael Jackson Presents that would also feature guest appearances by the latest R&B hitmakers.

"Michael says, 'I have this huge statue of me in full regalia, moon boots,'" Wishna recalled. "I want the hotel to encase it in the wall and the nights I'm in performance the statue comes out to the center of the strip so the world knows that I'm here," Jackson said, according to Wishna. "It would come out on a conveyor belt."

But though concert promoter AEG Live said that Jackson passed a physical with flying colors earlier this year, Wishna maintains that the 50-year-old artist had been in a "weakened state" and wasn't able to do three shows a month in 2007, much less maintain a more rigorous schedule now.

"He would get hurt if he had to do a regimen of performances," Wishna said. "You really have to be fit to go up on stage to do that."

So, earlier this year, he and Jackson instead discussed creating a show in the guise of LOVE, Cirque du Soleil's ode to the Beatles, that the King of Pop would not actually be in.

But then, Wishna said, he found out Jackson had hooked up with AEG for his London engagement.

"He said it should be fine," Wishna recalled. "In my heart I knew he didn't get better from the time I was with him. He was thin and weak. It's going to be a disaster. I would never put him into a show that way. I don't know who the doctor is that certified him for it. I didn't think [Jackson] was capable of doing it."

Wishna said he never saw Jackson using drugs, but that he wouldn't have had any trouble obtaining whatever he wanted—oftentimes from people who didn't have his best interests at heart.

"There were so many people around him that were enablers," the exec said. "It was one thing after another that just made it very bizarre."

"Michael has a lot of people around him that cut deals and sometimes Michael doesn't even know what those deals are," he added. "So many people have been around him. At every turn it's like he's his worst enemy because of the people that are around him."

"If you opened your mouth he'd alienate them and get rid of them," Wishna said of the members of Jackson's entourage who failed to acquiesce to his demands. "Nobody told him 'don't do this, don't do that.'"

Sadly, Jackson isn't around to tell anyone to do anything on his behalf anymore. But Wishna feels that he knows what the Thriller purveyor would say about one thing.

"In Ireland, when I spoke to Michael, I said, 'Come back and go back to Neverland.'" And Jackson said, "I never, never, never want to go back to Neverland. Never."

"My thought is if someone buries him in Neverland he will come up out of the ground like in Thriller and strangle them," Wishna said, referring to rumors that Jackson's family is still considering a bid to inter Jackson on the grounds of his once-beloved ranch.

"I tried to get rid of Neverland for him. He would never set foot back on Neverland. He never wanted to go there, never wanted to sleep there— never, never."

109 COMMENTS

filed under LAS VEGAS, TOP STORIES, MICHAEL JACKSON

Editor's Picks

All About the Dress All About the Dress READ THIS NOW!Royal Wedding Royal Wedding FASHION POLICEBig, Big Moments Big, Big Moments WATCH NOW!

109 Comments

Blondi Fri, Jul 10, 2009, 9:42 PM

E! im not buying that report! We all saw t rehearsal footage.. Michael was fine!!! Its funny how people is coming out of t woods claiming they all spoke to Michael. Some true some not! To t guy writing t book about M.J. I say im not buying any book either! These so-called authors trying to make *** bucks on pure Lies... Enough! * I will only support his music. Go figure!

Just Fri, Jul 10, 2009, 9:56 PM

Just the facts Please! or let's move on and let MJ rest in peace....

nikee Fri, Jul 10, 2009, 9:57 PM

You're absolutely correct, Blondi............

kelley Fri, Jul 10, 2009, 10:06 PM

people will never stop being mean to Michael. Another lie since he is not here to defend himself.

anon Fri, Jul 10, 2009, 10:22 PM

Well, we didn't see much of the footage. It is easy to say that Michael was in good shape from seeing the rehersal footage because he rehearsed one song! If a person is a drug user and severely out of shape, they could go to the gym and do maybe 10 pushups, but could they do a 1-2 hour workout? That is what the show itself would entail. Michael even said in numerous interviews years prior to the comback tour that he did not like touring at all. He was just past his prime and he knew it...but tried to go one with the show for 1. money and 2. to show his kids in person what daddy does for a living. He was just worn out and, we know now, a drug addict, who couldn't perform. I really wish he just said no thanks, sold neverland ranch (where he said he'd never go back to) and just get off the drugs.

MP Fri, Jul 10, 2009, 10:40 PM

I would love to ask Mr. Jackson if it was all worth it. Would he give up all his pills and meds if he could be back with his children? I don't understand how someone cannot know how dangerous drugs and mixing drugs can be. Was he really that stupid a person??

anon Fri, Jul 10, 2009, 10:40 PM

"Another lie" says kelley. So you're assuming Wishna didn't know what he was talking about, but you do? Obviously, since some people are saying he was fine, and others are saying he wasn't *someone* must be lying. But I don't know who, and neither do you. ***

debt Fri, Jul 10, 2009, 10:49 PM

I've been watching old Mj videos on youtube and one thing I noticed is his weight. he was always super thin. I will say those videos are 10 years old and the man was in his 50s now. I think age dugs has more to do with it than his weight.

seed Fri, Jul 10, 2009, 10:55 PM

#1, I could write a book and pretend I am in an insider with all the articles out there. I hear there is a "tell all book" coming out but so far everything I read about it can be found in other old articles that I've already read online. The book writers are as shady as the moochers that hung out with MJ

miguel Fri, Jul 10, 2009, 10:57 PM

that reporter whitney english deserves a pulitzer

anonymous member Fri, Jul 10, 2009, 11:46 PM

I think Michael would have pulled it off. First of all, he was fifty, he wasn't twenty anymore. So people need to realize that he wasn't going to be able to jump around like a twenty year old. However, for his age, he was doing fine. And Michael had the inner strength to pull this tour off. And he was so happy and so excited about doing it. I really believe he would have made it work.

Yvonne Fri, Jul 10, 2009, 11:47 PM

I said to myself when I first heard about this 50 concert tour, "how is he going to do that when he is always in and out of the doctor's office and looks sickly". I had a feeling if he did do the concerts he would get sick after 1 or 2 shows and they would have to cancel the rest but I never in my wildest dreams thought he would die even before the concert. People are saying he looked great in the rehearsal but we only saw 1 minute of it and he was probably doped up with pain killers to do that. I still stand by opinion that MJ was in no condition to do 1 show let alone 50.

kojack Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 12:02 AM

This seems like one of the more credible reports I've read. Maybe because it is someone who actually seemed to have MJ's best interests at heart. I don't doubt that there were enablers around MJ, nor do I doubt that we was week. That footage of him rehearsing was about 3 minutes of what would have been an hour or two show. And yes, I agree that he looked waaaay too thin. I think his weight, coupled with a bad mix of prescription drugs, did him in. If you're getting drugs from different sources, there is no one paying attention to drug interactions.

rebecca Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 12:04 AM

Although the memorial service and Paris' comments for Michael were beautiful, I think he would have come "unglued" that his children who he protected and sheilded their entire lives were on that stage. RIP MJ

lmo Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 12:57 AM

I honestly don't think Michael looked or performed as well on stage like people seem to think he did. He did not look well coordinated like he used to and he was super thin. His movements looked laborious at times, where in his old footage, he moved quickly and fluidly. Based on what I saw in that footage, I agree with this report.

:p Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 1:07 AM

13. nyyankees4ever hey... this one is for u http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6xJlyJgfS8 1st the AEG guy says they have 100s hrs of MJ rehearsing... his trainer, Lou Ferrigno said he's in good shape... n now this wishna guy says he's unfit?! All i wanna see the rehearsal VC :D MJ is the most sought after person in this world, even he's longer in this world. This getting out of hand... u guys r crazy!

MJ Fan Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 1:34 AM

I've worked in entertainment for over 20 years and I know the tricks of the trade. Michael's show was designed by some of the best in the business to make it "look" like he was fine and doing a great job, when in fact it was all made incredibly easy for him. For those who don't know the difference, we saw ONE rehearsal video, of him walking, marching, standing...all to a moderate tempo (slower) song. An 80 year old grandmother could make her way thru 2 minutes of that. But no one would pay to see 2 hours worth of what we saw on the video. MJ's fans would have expected his multiple spins, knee drops, Moonwalk, and high energy performance he was famous for. I have SERIOUS doubts he could have made that work for 80 shows with his low weight and overall condition. So don't be fooled. I've been a huge fan of his for years and I wanted to see him succeed too. But reality is reality. MJ would have had to be in NBA type shape to pull this off, but sadly he was not. RIP Michael...

kjeldoran_king Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 2:14 AM

that dancing looked terrable and if you go back 6 months ago they said he would lip sinc

arthurfang Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 2:32 AM

I am very so sad by the death of my dearest singer can not believe that trust is gone when the mercy of the Lord I love michael jakson goodbye michael jakson i love youuuuuuuuuuu Michael Jackson Memorial Michael Jackson Memorial

arthurfang Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 2:32 AM

Michael Jackson Memorial

Gime Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 2:33 AM

I don't think that he could made those 50 shows with the strength that he had when he was 20 years old, but I believe that he was going to do anything to do it as well as he could or his body let him. The people who bought those tickets and expected that Michael dance just like in the 80's or 90's are out of his mind. But I think that Michael would gave us a great show, with great performances, like Michael's style. I would paid any price to see one of those shows. I love Michael and I hope that after all he is resting in peace.

LETMJRESTINPEACE Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 2:36 AM

E! ENOUGH WITH THE BS STORIES ON MJ, SHOW SOME RESPECT, LET THE MAN REST IN PEACE, I AM ON THE VERGE OF DELETING YOU FROM MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrifterRyu1 Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 2:42 AM

I was looking forward to your comeback. I was definitely rooting for you MJ! Would have been a hard one for sure. Thanks for making me want to dance. I enjoyed it sooooo much! Gone too soon. Now peace be your journey. You are in a better place. I pray for your kids and families.

pam Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 3:18 AM

Go to T M Z site and see the pics on there of that ranch taken during the raid several years ago. It is amazing all of the drugs (and bad ones at that) they found at that ranch of his This was someone that had a very severe drug problem and it wasn't going to get better. He must of been that way for years and years....this is not the type of person to call a "hero" or "idol".

tru2mj Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 3:28 AM

He may or may not have pulled it off either way he is was and will always be the best..R.I.P mj luva luva youuuuu!!!!

Amie Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 3:59 AM

There may be some truth to this report, but MJ had no problem keeping up with the rest of his dancers while rehearsing at the Staples Center. It would have been an honor to watch him sing while sitting on a stool. I am sure his fans would have accepted him any way. I think some reports about MJ's health are exaggerated. His children did not see him in such a bad state neither did his friends who visited him at Christmas. If you are continually taking drugs, someone is going to notice strange behavior. He may have taken them occasionally when he could not sleep or to rest his aching body due to Discoid Lupus which is extremely painful and causes white patches on the skin. This is the reason why he became white so he could hide this disease. It is also the reason why he covered his face, wore a glove, and walked under an umbrella in the sun. We should let him rest in peace. He was such a private person in life so we should respect him in death.

nofreak Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 4:07 AM

#25~MJ was no freak. Did you ever try living with a debilitating disease and try to conceal it from the entire world? Of course, he appeared to look like a freak, but you do not know the REAL story! You should count your blessing that you were not born with a skin disease or had to live your life in the public eye. I would have taken prescription drugs, too!

Awful Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 4:24 AM

Holy crap is this a horribly written article. Does E! have no editors on staff? I mean, seriously, it's awful. I don't even care about the content, I'm so horrified by the writing.

ADC123 Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 5:14 AM

OK! All you RETARDS need to look up what NOT GUILTY means, and obviously do some research on vitilgo also what his dermatologist has said M.J's disease was SEVERE enough that his skin lightened on ITS OWN, NOT HIM BLEACHING HIS SKIN. ALSO look at his SISTER La-Toya SHE HAS LIGHTER SKIN AS WELL. Seriously ALL celebrities have tried drugs at one point or another, Jesus. The man is in the GBOWR (Guinness Book Of World Records) for SUPPORTING SO MANY CHARITIES, THE ONLY POP STAR TO DO SO.

MAX57 Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 5:33 AM

What is the time span that these 50 shows that he was rehearsing for to be in? I am sure that the rehearsals are quite grueling, and that a 2 * 3 hour show can be exhausting AFTER the show is done, but, maybe ONE show a WEEK, for example, I would think that most anyone could do. When mentioned above that 3 shows a MONTH being a drain on MJ really kind of surprised me! THAT SHOULD have shown his promoters and management staff that he was not well. MJ and I are/were the same age, and I have known of him for as long as he has been around, and he has always been thin, and hasn't seemed to have been over-worked since he was just beginning with the Jackson 5, and under dad Joe's thumb. This has beel a very sad time, and I feel that the people closest to him,including family, staff, management team, and most of all HIS DOCTORS, should have been more observant of him on a personal level, both physically AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY! MJ should have been more to them than money and fame.

america we need you now Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 5:43 AM

13 I couldn't have said it better your a true AMERICAN

chicago gay Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 5:51 AM

Oh please nascar you are soooo funny....go drink your beer and drive your pickup truck.Michael was cute and had so much talent something you will never understand you redneck country music beer belly no class lame joke jerk.

Michelle Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 6:11 AM

Although I would have loved to see MJ in concert, I suspect this guy is probably right. It's one thing to rehearse, it's another to go on tour and do shows 4-5 nights per week for several weeks at a time. MJ probably wasn't strong enough for that. Singers who actually dance have to do a very vigorous physical training program ahead of time to be in shape for a tour. With all of his rumored drug use, I doubt MJ could have done that. RIP.

Mandy Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 6:18 AM

Wake up people! I believe what this man is saying. For months, the rumor of Michael Jackson cutting a deal to perform here in Las Vegas was a constant. In the local papers and news, you had some of the people that would have been responsible for bringing him here discussing it. There was always apprehension * which was unusual because if you are going to stage a comeback * Vegas is the place to do it. A good gig if you can get it. The prime reason was they were not sure if he could fill one of the newer venues here, which on average seat about 1500-1600 people. What a crock! PLEASE.....if he was up on his game, he would have sold these places out in a heartbeat!!!! I see now that the real reason was no one wanted to take a chance on someone who was in ill health AND a serious drug addict.

Debbie Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 6:41 AM

Michael was the nicest person you could ever meet * and he gave so much to so many people * he was not a freak * just because he was different and didn't take sh-- from people doesn't mean he was s girly man * He was his own Person * so drop the mean commets and let him R.I.P. and let his family be *

Tank-ster Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 6:52 AM

Come-on People * Fi you can't say anything nice about Michael or anyone * then

the dude Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 7:18 AM

To post #36, "Michael was cute"??? The guy was a circus freak..he had freaky hair, his face looked like a skeleton, his nose was made of plastic, and he wore lipstick....guess you're into sick freaks who like to molest children and shoot up...the dude signing out...

scootercats Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 7:28 AM

40 Xanax a night, that would kill anyone. Needle marks on his neck from self injections, what did he think, that this garbage wouldnt hurt him. Nobody could live thru all that very long, dont know why he did not think of his children while he decided on this self destruction. Same as Elvis, Anna Nicole, and lots of others, guess they thought it wont happen to me. How sad.

Yeah Right Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 8:06 AM

The AEG concert schedule in London called for 50 concerts in THIRTY days. Please tell me how this frail, always sick, drug addicted, 50 year old man was going to perform 50 concerts in 30 days? No way. It wasn't happening. I think Jack Wishna knows exactly what he's talking about. MJ wasn't well enough to do a Las Vegas show in 2006, and AEG should be investigated for pushing through the approval on this impossible concert schedule.

cutout stars Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 8:19 AM

actually i think this jack wishna has a point.it's not like he making michael look bad or turning the facts around.i actually thought that he might have michael's best interest at heart.i think it would have been better if its just 1 last concert or maybe 2.but definitely not 50.its too much to handle.though i really wish he could have done at least 1 concert if he really have to go.he was looking forward to it,kids and th world was waiting for it too.it's a pity.

metalmicky Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 8:25 AM

There was no way he was making it through the tour. I really appreciate the ardent support of his fans * it's awesome * but there is no way he was doing 50 shows. He was simply too frail to perfor. We see under two minutes in that video * seriously * and he doesn't dance in it, and she's skeletally thin. I'd love to see the entire tape of all the documented footage, but anyone who thinks he looks like he can do an entire tour isn't really watching. He's lip-syncing, there's no crispness, no pop, and anyone reading this could pull off that choreography and performance. Madonna, Springsteen, U2 * performers his age who still bring it every night, and could do 50 shows as he wanted to * have way more life in them than he did. Sorry, guys, Michael wasn't fine. He was two days from death, death from a cardiac arrest brought about from years of prescription drug abuse that severely weakened him. Two minutes of edited rehearsal doesn't change that. Let's not pretend he was something he wasn't

Coda Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 8:55 AM

I do think they should honor Michael's wishes about being buried, but it is confusing. Why, if he didn't want to ever go back to Neverland, didn't he sell his portion of ownership. He saved it again, at the last minute, from being sold. Why? Was he torn between his great memories of living there with his kids and having the cops tear it apart? If so then maybe he would be happy having it as his final resting place if it was brought back to it's former glory, with rides, children playing and reminders to honor his career.

boseephus Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 9:09 AM

I say bury him on his ranch, underneath one of the restrooms so people can **** on his grave.

C. Munoz Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 9:15 AM

After watching the media talk about him. It showed me how far we haven't come. It only breazed through all the good stuff and focused mainly on the negative. In my heart I remember the 2nd time Michael came to the bay area to the circle star, in san carlos, ca the summer of 74. And I got to go.. I was 7 1/2 years old and never knew I could scream so loud. Just like everyone else in there I knew when I grew up. I wanted him to marry me. I know I bragged on that at show n tell the 1st day. Which didn't mean a lot to my classmates. When I got older and I saw the brothers for the victory tour I still have my ticket. Words can not express my sorrow. My prayers go out to his family. I only wish I still had all the pictures of hm and his brothers hung on my walls. But he will live on in my heart. This is he 1st celebrity that I would drive to LA to attend a fneral. God Bless.

Linda Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 9:24 AM

A hard core addict is going to find drugs even if they have to steal for sell their body for these drugs. Michael Jackson was fortunate to have money and people who made the task of getting these narcotics for him very easy. Although these doctors are being blamed, Michael was doomed to a fate of a lethal overdose. It was just a matter of time. Too bad he couldn't seek treatment for the sake of his beloved children.

MARLA Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 9:24 AM

Agree with #18 (MJ Fan) 100%. I noticed that since MJ announced his "this is it" concerts he looked extremely thin and even disoriented at times. The footage released of his last rehearsal is not showing anything at all...at least is not showing any of his signature movements. I LOVE MJ. And I really hope that his family have some consideration of his last wishes by not taking his body back to Neverland...that will be the greatest mistake. I am also very concerned for his children....I don't think his biological mother should even ask for custody...but would be good that she gets more visitation rights and is more involved in their lives. As for the Jackson's family....I am afraid they...at some point in time will want to exploit the children by forcing them into this business. I really hope that's not the case (unless is because they want to). However, if MJ is buried at Neverland that will be a very bad sign of the Jackson's family true interests..I pray that's not the case.

magic man Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 9:25 AM

In spite of all the troubles and allegations the media said about you, you will still be the one and only king of pop! Thanks for all the music and dance grooves! You will be remembered forever.

Roxanne Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 9:32 AM

I would say I would have to agree with the media coverage getting out of hand on this story. I am even a fan of Michael and willing to admit that. In fact the other day, I saw a credible news station have an interview with Bubbles the chimp. Since when is that news? And most of the media focuses only on the negative. Why can't we just try to remember the Michael we all adored at some point in our lives? It almost makes me wonder if there are actually people out there who remember all the good Michael has done in his short life. And everyone has their own opinion about him, and I fully accept that, but even the people who don't like him must admit that Michael would not want his children THROWN into the spotlight like this. He always tried to give them privacy from the media and now that he is gone, the media cannot get enough of them. Those poor children, I will pray for them and hope that in their time of sadness, they will find someone who can give them hope for a better tomorrow.

We are the world. Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 9:33 AM

There comes a time when we hear a certain call When the world must come together as one There are people dying and it's time to lend a hand to life There greatest gift of all We can't go on pretending day by day That someone, somewhere will soon make a change We are all a part of God's great big family And the truth, you know, Love is all we need [Chorus:] We are the world, we are the children We are the ones who make a brighter day So let's start giving There's a choice we're making We're saving our own lives it's true we'll make a better day Just you and me Send them your heart so they'll know that someone cares And their lives will be stronger and free As God has shown us by turning stones to bread So we all must lend a helping hand [Chorus] When you're down and out, there seems no hope at all But if you just believe there's no way we can fall Let us realize that a change can only come When we stand together as one

AT Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 9:38 AM

AT Sat, Jul 11, 2009, 9:38 AM

There's a HUGE difference in a walkthrough for ONE song and a 50 night tour. They guy is most likely telling the truth.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by MsCassieMollie

Recent note of Arnie from his FB, he's taking out of his ass, he definitely hiding something:

http://www.facebook.com/notes/arnold...22546564425547
That article is old... why is Klein bringing old crap up? Is he working for Murray's PR too? :smilerolleyes:

U can tell by the comments (especially the ignorant stupid ones)-_- that "This Is it" nor the autopsy hadn't been released yet. So their only judging what the media wanted them to believe and that short footage that CNN showed of MJ doing TDCAU!

A lot since then have been debunked! Klein is such a waste of space!

Last edited:
Why are ppl even following what this crazy is saying.bet hes loving all the attention

"It would have happened had I assessed that Michael was capable mentally, emotionally, vocally to do it. At the end of it, we decided no, he wasn't," Jack Wishna, president of consultancy CPAmerica "

Vocally? I don't know if he was ready mentally, emotionally and physically, but vocally? He was recording songs during this time (Hold my Hand, Hollywood Tonight, Best of Joy - and he sounds fantastic -, not to mention his work with Will.I.Am in Ireland). He also sounded great in TII when he sang live. How can this guy say he was not ready vocally?
doh.gif

Back