Dutch tv reminder: Latoya @ Jensen! *MERGED*

Re: Dutch tv reminder: Latoya @ Jensen!

why they never saw him .family members are interviewed when they were around the person when they died. they had no clue about his life and what he was doing. their actions now confirm that. but they would rather sell him out than admit he didnt want to be around them.

Re: Dutch tv reminder: Latoya @ Jensen!

why they never saw him .family members are interviewed when they were around the person when they died. they had no clue about his life and what he was doing. their actions now confirm that. but they would rather sell him out than admit he didnt want to be around them.
Exactly!

If they had information vital to the investigation, they would have been spoken to automatically and if, by some chance, they feel they do have information and nobody interviewed them, then why didn't they just go to the authorities themselves.

If you have information, you don't need an invitation from the authorities!

Re: Latoya beeing interviewed (very interesting)

they get paid more if they call him a druggie. the family must be the thickest one in america. their actions are no better than haters. god help mjs kids.

i am so agree with u.they really don't care about his legacy or felling of his kids.they know this is the time to make money and they r doing exactly that.i know they lost their brother but their actions speech louder than world except for Jackie.

There is a section especially for people who feel the need to discuss this, it's called conspiracy section and was created with a purpose. There is no need to flood other sections with bogus theories

Lol i say i feel sorry for her and i am flooding sections? Check my history I hardly if ever post on topics like this.What i posted was my own opinion and as far as i can remember thats what discussion boards were all about.

xthunderx2 said:
Did us as fans miss all this intervention crap??......I dont think so!!!. We do not walk around with blinders on just because we loved Michael..if he had some kind of addiction we would of known about it. The autopsy WOULD OF shown it....I just am not getting these Jackson's ...why oh why...are they pinning the addict label on Michael. This is pathetic as far as I am concerned.

It IS pathetic!

Especially when we ALL know that they were begging the so-called "addict" to go on tour with them.

Michael is the only drug addict in the earth, that the result of autopsy is HEALTHY, I NEVER, but I'll NEVER understand how a drug addict has NO DAMAGE, NOT EVEN A PROBLEM in the organs. Even if Michael had made a rehab HIS LIVER (and/or kidney) show the damage of drugs.

No way someone who was a drug addict in the last 15, 10 years of life has NO damage, problems in the organs (especially liver, kidney) even if he had done a rehab. Even if Michael had been a drug addict just in three, two last years of his life the autopsy results would have been another with or without rehabilitation.

i am so agree with u.they really don't care about his legacy or felling of his kids.they know this is the time to make money and they r doing exactly that.i know they lost their brother but their actions speech louder than world except for Jackie.
For me it's so obvious their intention, with all this talk of intervention, the drug addict in denial ... they want to make facade which are a family united to public opinion, imagine Michael dies so suddenly, and the family knows nothing, the press has never died of love for the Jacksons, imagine if they publicly admit that they are NOT close, and Michael had no slightest desire that they were part of his life. That the only person in the family that Michael was close is Katherine.

Last edited:

Michael is the only drug addict in the earth, that the result of autopsy is HEALTHY, I NEVER, but I'll NEVER understand how a drug addict has NO DAMAGE, NOT EVEN A PROBLEM in the organs. Even if Michael had made a rehab HIS LIVER (and/or kidney) show the damage of drugs.

No way someone who was a drug addict in the last 15, 10 years of life has NO damage, problems in the organs (especially liver, kidney) even if he had done a rehab. Even if Michael had been a drug addict just in three, two last years of his life the autopsy results would have been another with or without rehabilitation.

preach it dear............u r so right.

The drug addict talk ends here. Michael was NOT a drug addict despite what anybody says, the autopsy proves that. Discussion of it ends now.

The drug addict talk ends here. Michael was NOT a drug addict despite what anybody says, the autopsy proves that. Discussion of it ends now.

Amen, people can say what they want, what best befits for their agendas, but we affirm Michael WASN'T a drug addict we have an OFFICIAL DOCUMENT ON OUR SIDE and nobody can change it!

I think that people who say Michael was a drug addict and that he was under the control of others, etc, has a serious problem that Michael was in full control of his neurons, which would bother many people after all he did until a Will!!!

Here comes a long summary.. :)

PART 1:
She said the last time she spoke to MJ was 2 weeks or less before he passed-they had a normal conversation. Minutes later she says that they were having Indian food the last time she saw him (hm, I guess shes talking about Katherines/Joes surpriseparty and we all know that was on May 14th.. so that basically means that last time LaToya spoke to MJ was actully 5 weeks before he passed?).

Still claims she never seen This Is It.. its still too soon to see it. Mrs Katherine Jackson has never seen it as well. She was close again with MJ after she fell out of contact with him/her family (Jack Gordon era). She was there for him 100 percent through the hard times, the trials etc.

On June 25th, she got a call from Joe Jackson who told her to go to the hospital. While in the car to the hospital, her mother broke the news for her screaming MJ had passed. His death was very unexpected. Despite the official statement that he passed away at 2,26, LaToya said that he passed at his house. He was far gone before they took him to the hospital. The doc (Murray) knew he was gone and did other things at the house like gathering/collecting things knowing he was dead.

PART 2:
She says he has always been thin but this time he was extremely thin (you could feel his bones when you hugged him). She says that MJ wasnt going to the concert-rehearsals and they knew that they were gonna film that when he went because they knew this was going to take place and MJ was so freezing cold and so weak but he managed to do what he had to do for the film to make himself look good. People around him pushed him and said he cant do this and that and although he was weak he wanted to prove them wrong. He was asking for help and noone did help him. She was found out later on what was going on there. What you see in the movie are the only rehearsals he did. The small pieces she seen is not the MJ she knew and MJ wanted ppl to see him at his best and that was not his best.

She was concerned that he was gonna do 50 shows. She didnt think he could pull off doing 50 shows (absolutely NOT she says). MJ agreed to 10 shows and not more and thats what he thought. They saw how he sold out and added more shows without his permission. She says MJ was being controlled by the ppl that surrounded him. People took advantage when they saw he was a kind and sweet person.

She says she has gathered information to try to find out what happened etc and there is a lot she thinks will be revealed. She says "you guys have no idea". She has now been abled to pieced it together. During the time he passed, she and her siblings didnt watch the TV. She thought the memorial was nice but was NOT happy with it. She wanted it to be more royal, kinda presidential for him, she wanted the best for him cuz thats what he would wanted and she wished it could have been better (she wished there being solders walking, people lining the streets, the memorial being held in Washington memorial park etc). Katherine didnt wanted it to be too spetacular so they respected her wishes.

PART 3:
She is being asked by the host if MJ would have wanted his kids on stage/on TV during the memorial and LaToya says that this was a memorial for their father. MJs kids are highly intelligent and Paris wanted to be there and see her father and you cant say No to that. They (kids) wanted to go there and be there and they let them do what they wanted to. Even in the hospital they were crying hysterically but they asked the nurse if they could see their father one more time. She and the kids went to see him one last time (Katherine didnt wanted to). They went inside, holding hands and said a prayer, told him how much they all loved him etc.. and after this the kids stopped crying and they never cried again.

Its hard to move on since you are putting all the elements together. There IS a story that need to be told. She absolutely think it IS murder. MJ told her repeatedly they were gonna kill and he was gonna die. Immediately when her mother told MJ had passed she said to her mother "Who did it?.. I didnt say what for? What of? What happened? I said Who did it?" LatOya also says that MJ used to tell his mother this too and she also mentioned this often. The host asks her WHO did it then and LaToya reponds that there are a few involved. The doctor (Murray) is the fallguy. There are people in the background pulling strings and its striclty business purposes. They uses him as a cashcow. There are so much the world doesnt know and its covered up. They were making him a product when he was alive and they knew he was worth more dead than alive. The host says that for him MJ seemd to be a very smart business man but it seems that changed later in his life and Toya says "its called control". LaToya says "he was in control.. even as in what time he should go to bed and wake up.... They told him 'if you dont do this, we are not gonna do that'. It is a sad story." There were many interventions. If that person is in denial then what to do? The people that surrounded around him kept the family away. She wont let his death pass by, its not fair to him, the kids and the world.

PART 4:
She doesnt have all faith in the investigation that is going on. People are covering up etc, its confusing and complicated. LAPD has NOT interviewed her, they only have interviewed ONE member in the family. Its a concpiracy and she believes the doctor is involved with the people in the background that wanted to bring MJ down. She thinks the truth will come out. They are talking about how people are profiting from his death and the host gives an example of a entertainment-host in his country that always used to make jokes about MJ before he passed and now after he passed, he is producing a MJ-musical. MJ fans are very supportive and she wanna thank all the fans for their love and support.

PART 5:
(A MJ-fan has joined them and he is talking again about the musical that an entertainment-host is producing). They all agree that its great becasue his legacy is going on BUT they way people do it. This guy used to trash MJ by saying things like "people like MJ should be locked up" and now he is producing this? it IS very hypocritical. How his death has changed everything for many fans, there life will never been the same. Its incredible they way he touched so many people all over the world. The fan that has joined them also agrees that his death was not natural (I guess he believes in a conspiracy as well??).
LaToya will continue to do what she was doing before (celebrity branded group, she brand different celebs with her business partner Jeffre?). Its important to move on with your life buts at the same time she will continue to find out what truly truly happened and wont rest until then.
Thanks! :)

I actually prefer to say nothing about all these things that La Toya said. -_-

:ph34r:

PART 4:
She doesnt have all faith in the investigation that is going on. People are covering up etc, its confusing and complicated. LAPD has NOT interviewed her, they only have interviewed ONE member in the family. Its a concpiracy and she believes the doctor is involved with the people in the background that wanted to bring MJ down. She thinks the truth will come out. They are talking about how people are profiting from his death and the host gives an example of a entertainment-host in his country that always used to make jokes about MJ before he passed and now after he passed, he is producing a MJ-musical. MJ fans are very supportive and she wanna thank all the fans for their love and support.
Who do you think was the ONE member in the family was interviewed?

His Mother perhaps? Or maybe Prince because Murray asked for him when he ran downstairs. But why would the LAPD want to talk to Latoya?

She keeps going on and on about the other people buy let me say this. When Michael died the family thought Michael did not have a will and Katherine went to court to get control of his assets. Had Michael not had a will and Katherine was in control I bet you there would have not been anything said about "other people" involved. When John Branca called and said he had Michael's will and when it was made public all of the sudden other people were involved. Latoya and her Father have been looking for a way to blame AEG for Michael dying since day one. ESP since we know now Randy Phillips along with Michael told Joe to get lost not to long before Michael died. Oh he could not perform 50 shows why not Latoya? He was being controlled by who Latoya? Other people were involved who are they Latoya? Think about it if someone wanted to kill Michael he would have been dead a long time ago and if when it happened the assassin would not have left evidence on the damn floor for the cops to find

The FBI files that were released don't support that. I am so tired of Latoya making money off MJ's death...

well..never one to trust a government who put out fbi files that made Michael look like a child molester, or a government that railroaded him into an unnecessary trial in 2003-2005.

and i'm sorry to break it to folks, but i don't live in the same world, that some of u live in, where you think the higher ups are righteous people who never committed a conspiratorial thing in their sweetheart pristine lives.

Last edited:
The FBI files did not make him look anything but an innocent man being harassed. Have you even read them?

that's my point. only as fan do you come to that conclusion. why would they harass him? yes i read them. that's why i say it made him LOOK like one...it didn't prove anything. but why would they even try to portray him that way? that is my point.

and how come you conveniently didn't comment on my other government comment?

She keeps going on and on about the other people buy let me say this. When Michael died the family thought Michael did not have a will and Katherine went to court to get control of his assets. Had Michael not had a will and Katherine was in control I bet you there would have not been anything said about "other people" involved. When John Branca called and said he had Michael's will and when it was made public all of the sudden other people were involved. Latoya and her Father have been looking for a way to blame AEG for Michael dying since day one. ESP since we know now Randy Phillips along with Michael told Joe to get lost not to long before Michael died. Oh he could not perform 50 shows why not Latoya? He was being controlled by who Latoya? Other people were involved who are they Latoya? Think about it if someone wanted to kill Michael he would have been dead a long time ago and if when it happened the assassin would not have left evidence on the damn floor for the cops to find

I totally agree with you.

Michael bought the catalog for over 20 years!!! They took more than 20 years to kill the man!!! And just as Michael was making his comeback, when the spotlights were all under him again. There is lack of wisdom, rather stupid even the real killers, "OTHER PEOPLE".

Why did not kill Michael in 1993, amid all those allegations, when in fact Michael had a "problem" and would have been much easier to murder him without suspicion (a la Marilyn Monroe's death). Or even in these years he became a father and Michael was a drug addict in denial, according to family, no wanted do shows, return to the spotlight ... That is beyond the murderers take longer than 20 years to kill him, he hoped to become a father of 3 CHILDREN, make TWO WILLS, and the last was seven years ago and the killers were give sharp blow when nearly everything was ready for his shows, on the eve of his BIG COMEBACK, with all the spotlights on him.

Latoya, Joe, Randy, rest of the family, Brian Oxman & company: GIVE ME A BREAK!!

PS. Let us not forget that Brian Oxman is also an attorney for Latoya

not that the issue of when a person is killed is really an issue(since Michael is so famous, why would ANYBODY have the gall to kill him, when it seems like everybody is watching, all the years of his life?)...people are deciding that it's ok to believe certain members of the Jackson family, but not ok to believe other members...so...everybody is in the same boat. by doing this, people who believe certain other members of the family are no more credible than people who believe Latoya. and, vice versa.

the funny thing is, other members of the family, when continuously asked about this, are beginning to sound a little like Latoya, albeit in a less dramatic way. Rebbie, and others have said, that the doctor is 'involved', but there are a lot more 'things' that will 'come out'. and in the trial years, both Joe and Katherine said that a 'lot of wicked people' are out there after Michael. in Katherine's words 'Satan is busy'. so..what shall we do? put the whole family off as nutcases who are believers of a conspiracy? what about Michael during a Jesse Jackson interview. Michael used the word 'conspiracy'. should we have written him off as a nutcase, back then, for believing that? i know i was written off as a nutcase, for believing him, when he said that, back then.

i know it's easy to lop Latoya into the nutcase section, because she speaks in such an obvious manner, and not a demure manner, or indirect manner, but i think some people here who believe so implicitly in the system, would never believe that Tom Sneddon could do the things he did, if he operated behind the scenes. why? because he was D.A. that's why. and D.A.'s don't do those kinds of things. that's the kind of trust that some of you seem to be putting into the system. any system. corporate, or government.

Enron, anyone? lol..this whole site, will have to be put in the 'conspiracy' section. of course, it will be, after the fact.

yeah..i know..some people will say 'not ALL corporations are nefarious and conspiratorial'. but if Enron had not been found out, those people would be saying 'NO corporations are nefarious, and conspiratorial'.

they would be saying 'NO corporation loves money, and would do ANYTHING for it.'

and who is to pick which corporations are on the up and up? they all look good on the outside. they're all SUPPOSED to look good on the outside. Enron looked GREAT on the outside.

Last edited:
This is turning into a conspiracy debate...please keep that in the conspiracy section or by all means take this topic there.

All that glitters is not gold.
yeah. and there is a reason why that saying is very old. because that kind of stuff has been happening forever. and it's not like Michael didn't say that the same things were happening to many artists before him. that was the theme of his life, that he based his mission on, in order to secure his kids for life.

from what i read ,family interview, their twitter rants,basically they r not happy with will or estate executor .they have no control on this massive estate ,their ego is big to admit it.so they r busy proving that will is invalid and if that fails they r busy proving that mike was under control and didn't know what he was signing.i don't see any hiring of private investigator or suing all these fools like harperin ,arni and his clown or for that matter gene idiot simmon.they r not protecting his kids privacy which was most precious thing for mike.so i am gonna wait and see actions of family.

from what i read ,family interview, their twitter rants,basically they r not happy with will or estate executor .they have no control on this massive estate ,their ego is big to admit it.so they r busy proving that will is invalid and if that fails they r busy proving that mike was under control and didn't know what he was signing.i don't see any hiring of private investigator or suing all these fools like harperin ,arni and his clown or for that matter gene idiot simmon.they r not protecting his kids privacy which was most precious thing for mike.so i am gonna wait and see actions of family.
Are you talking of Jackson Family's other members, besides Randy and Latoya?

Are you talking of Jackson Family's other members, besides Randy and Latoya?

mainly randy ,joe and they r supported by latoya ,rebbie ,janet by talking about his century old addiction and with out any date about their intervention.

I am so tired of Michael being made out to be some spineless, mindless sheep with no voice of his own. He was one of the most financially successful entertainers ever, owing not only to his talent, but his business acumen.

Agreed. The whole contract thing for a start, everyone has seen the contract, we know its not true what La Toya is claiming. I agree with her however that the truth needs to come out in all of this. It just has too.

people have different opinions on latoya. but even the media harrassed MJ about his spending habits. everybody is a control freak. even the shrudest people can fall victim to other underhanded people, in the right circumstances..

as the old song goes..'everybody wants to rule the world.'

and it's easy to believe everybody there wanted to rule Michael. at the very least, there may have been a battle, where everything broke down...and..something happened..

i remember how MJ wrote in his lyric for will u be there...'everyone's got a role for me'...talking about how people wanted to control him..

Last edited:
mainly randy ,joe and they r supported by latoya ,rebbie ,janet by talking about his century old addiction and with out any date about their intervention.

Have you or any moderator or someone from the staff here at the forum, remember one doctor who gave an interview (appeared in a newspaper or a tabloid) after Michael's death, saying that Michael was clean and healthy, he was particular doctor of Michael for six weeks or three months, he stayed with Michael probably in Las Vegas, he also said that Michael was very lonely, had only his children, and that Michael was playing with the kids every day.

If I remember correctly the interview with this doctor was before the AP leaked the results of the autopsy proved that Michael was healthy.

If anyone have the link of this interview, please, send me

Thank you

This isn't a debate about whether Michael was a drug addict. The autopsy proved he wasn't and that's the official line. No more talk about it please.

Back