Earthlyme Is In The HOT SEAT

ginvid

Proud Member
:hiya:

What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
What is your favorite body part?
What sound do you love?
If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?

What made you a fan of Michael?

What is your favorite short film?

Have you ever see him live in concert? When?

How has Michael influenced you in life?

I LOVE taking the bus. I go to GMU(Virginia) and they have their own bus and its free if you're a student there. I just get on, show my student ID and just go to where ever the place is. It's the easiest way to go from one place to another!

What is your favorite body part?
(Can i answer that on this site?) :lol: jk; my favorite body part i'd have to say are the legs... :)

What sound do you love?
I love the rain. Back home (Ethiopia) Most roofs were made to be thin and when it rains, the sound could lull you to sleep.

If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?

It would be for a special occasion, like a get together (MJ Family) or something like that. We'd have lots of music (MJ's ofcourse); our favorite foods (KFC, Chinese, Indian...etc); talk; play games; watch our fev. videos! ... that would be the best party... :D

If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
I would paint Never Land. (I'm not a good artist or anything, and i've never been to NL but If I had a chance to go... Thats what I'd paint...)

If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
You mean like Edward Cullen? :lol: hmmm well, I'd like to live my life normally with no stops @the age department. I'll tell you if I change my mind... ;)

If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?

I think I'd live my life to the fullest. I would not hold back from doing what I really want to do... I'd be looking for Love...:cheeky:

Interesting questions
ginvid... :D Thankyou!

What made you a fan of Michael?
When I was 4 years old (1992) I watched The BAD Music video and I just into him. I started to try to dance like him... after a few years, I came to the US and was able to get my hands on almost everything he has done. I found out then that he did the Song *We are the world* For my country, and I fell in love with the person that he was... the rest is HIStory :D

What is your favorite short film?
Black or White... Did you see Mike tearin' that shirt up? :lol: But in all seriousness, That has to be my fev. vid!

Have you ever see him live in concert? When?
Sadly, I've never seen him perform live or seen him. I missed the opportunity to see him at the Ethiopian Embassy in 2004 when he was awarded the African Humanitarian award... I kick my self every day for that... :(

How has Michael influenced you in life?

He influenced me to be a Social Worker (helping abused women and children)! June 2009 was my transition from a 2yr. college to a Four year institute and June 25 decided my future. I'm not a dancer/singer/performer/or artist/or business person...but I learned a lot about caring and loving from Michael and I get to do that at my job. It comes naturally so It's the best lesson I've ever gotten! :)

Thankyou Daboyle for your questions...

earthlyme;3414301 said:
I LOVE taking the bus. I go to GMU(Virginia) and they have their own bus and its free if you're a student there. I just get on, show my student ID and just go to where ever the place is. It's the easiest way to go from one place to another

You go to George Mason? I live right by there in Burke! It's a small world :)

Hi :hiya:

Who is your favourite comedian?

What is your favourite line from an MJ song?

Do you play any sports?

What other musicians besides MJ do you listen to?

What's the meaning (if any) to your name? :D

Who is your favourite comedian?
I have 2! Gabriel Iglasias and Russell Peters

What is your favourite line from an MJ song?
"KEEP the faith, its just a matter of time, when your confidence will win out..."

Do you play any sports?

Does swimming count? :D

What other musicians besides MJ do you listen to?

I like lots of artists... Selena; P-Square... etc...

What's the meaning (if any) to your name?
:D
Alright so here we go---

earthlyme: Earthsong/Planet Earth

Romi(nickname):
Romita- comes from my grama's nick name(Roman)

Tsedenia(real name):
was a city in the middle east where virgin Mary performed miracles.

L.o.v.e.
Romi

how long have you been living in the US? did you come there to study or moved for good?

earthlyme is in the HOT SEAT!

1. Do you like the rain?

2. Do you like to wear high heels?

3. What made you become an MJ fan?

Do you like the rain?
I Love the rain. In my culture there is one day in "our" winter(Where it rains) that we are allowed to just go out and get drenched and it is said that if a child does this, he/she will grow up healthy... :D

Do you like to wear high heels?

For about 30min. then its my flats... :D

What made you become an MJ fan?

When I was 4 years old (1992) I watched The BAD Music video and I just into him. I started to try to dance like him... after a few years, I came to the US and was able to get my hands on almost everything he has done. I found out then that he did the Song *We are the world* For my country, and I fell in love with the person that he was... the rest is HIStory :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Last edited:
how long have you been living in the US? did you come there to study or moved for good?
I came to the US. in May of 2001(10 years this year)! I came with my fam. To study/and for good; I guess! and i plan to stay here for a bit...then maybe go back home. :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

home for good? do you like it there more then in the us?

Married? Relationship? Single?

What a nice story about michael inspiring you, did you had an education in helping abused woman and children?

do you have a pet?

home for good? do you like it there more then in the us?
I hope to go back home in the future... not sure if its for good. I Like it here more but its sooo slow pace back home...one of the good things about it.

Married? Relationship? Single?

Single ;) :lol:

What a nice story about michael inspiring you, did you had an education in helping abused woman and children?

I took courses for Social work that touches on that but I interned at a DV Shelter

do you have a pet?
Used to have a dog... She looked like her

long-hair-chihuahua.jpg

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Have you ever done a safari? :fear:
when I was 11 years old, It was somewhat scary but sooo amazing! :D

Awww... sooooo cute! :heart: Have you had any other animal besides a dog?
Well, when i was 9-12 years old, I used to take care of birds that had their wings broken at my school. But I dont know if i can call them pets.. :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Have you ever done a safari? :fear:
when I was 11 years old, It was somewhat scary but sooo amazing! :D

:fear:

Awww... sooooo cute! :heart: Have you had any other animal besides a dog?
Well, when i was 9-12 years old, I used to take care of birds that had their wings broken at my school. But I dont know if i can call them pets.. :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Broken Wings? :( Why? Students hurt the birds? :unsure:

:fear:

Broken Wings? :( Why? Students hurt the birds? :unsure:

no actually they were baby birds that were attacked by bigger birds like Eagles and others... :( Very tiny and i always felt like i'd crush them but they were strong... Most i found under a tree... my math teacher was nice enough to help me keep 'em safe in one of the class rooms... :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

no actually they were baby birds that were attacked by bigger birds like Eagles and others... :( Very tiny and i always felt like i'd crush them but they were strong... Most i found under a tree... my math teacher was nice enough to help me keep 'em safe in one of the class rooms... :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

:heart:

What is the name of your dog? And which race?

^Wow… i forgot about this page… :timer: sry. Ashtanga. :/

ANSWER: My dog Pipi, didnt have puppies :( My mom treated her like she was one of her daughters and never let her be with a male dog… :lol: I wish she had puppies though… they'd have been sooooo cute!

Thankyou for asking :)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Apart from MJ, what other music you into?

What do you think of Bon Jovi?

Billie Jean or Who Is It?

:hiya: Earthie :D Hope you're okay?

If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?

If your house was on fire what is the first thing you'll grab?

What is your biggest wish?

What is your favourite Michael memory?

Back