Ebay: Get Your Weight Off Of Me????

I like this more than most of the other RJ tracks, looking forward to hearing it.

I'll clear a few things up for people.
The reason why this person is asking for $5000 is because that's a place-holder.
They're wanting offers, but $1000 is too low so it's somewhere in-between.

They're trying to get their money back after purchasing it for someone else, but we don't know where they bought it from originally.

Why do some of the vocals sound so robotic lol. The more this song leaks the less impressed I am of it.
Agreed I think it sounds crap. Hence perhaps the reason MJ didnt release it? Same as the Loren songs like Men in Black , boring repetitive stuff . MJ clearly was not happy with certain songs OR he would later revisit them and usually did a brilliant job of improving them to the point of them almost being completely different songs.

Agreed I think it sounds crap. Hence perhaps the reason MJ didnt release it? Same as the Loren songs like Men in Black , boring repetitive stuff . MJ clearly was not happy with certain songs OR he would later revisit them and usually did a brilliant job of improving them to the point of them almost being completely different songs.
This new snippet sounds awful omg

If this song leaks (which seems likely), somebody will be really pissed that two potentially releasable finished tracks leaked in less than a year.

Funny how i go to sleep and the first think i hear when i get up is someone selling cgywoom on ebay… bru

Max I would pay for this song would be $1000, especially considering about a minute of it has already leaked.
The funniest thing about this song, that GYWOOM is pure Michael Jackson song without impurities. It has pretty unique feature: it's vibe sounds like mix between Invincible and History. Main beatbox is Invincible stuff, but background melody is pure History. But still some individuals complaining that song doesn't sound like Michael's work 😂 That's so silly. It's like saying, that Billie Jean doesn't sound like MJ song, after listening it for the first time😂

Considering GYWOOM uses a lyric and melody nearly identical to Privacy in the pre-chorus, this is a fair take.
But with that said, it's still very much its own thing. There's a few cases of this happening where two songs from him sound similar, but they're usually still separate.
Take Al Capone and Smooth Criminal.
Same melodic structure, but very different.

But with that said, it's still very much its own thing. There's a few cases of this happening where two songs from him sound similar, but they're usually still separate.
Take Al Capone and Smooth Criminal.
Same melodic structure, but very different.
well privacy and weight are a lot more similar to each other than capone and criminal

i bet we wont see the full song within another 10 years from now lol. its the same weird situation about this song since almost 15 years and it will continue. im telling you.
Nah something like this hasn't happened in forever, we might actually have a chance

Back