Ebay: Get Your Weight Off Of Me????

It looks very weird. New profile, generic description. He says it is an MP3 file, but he doesn’t say it is cd quality. It could very well be a low quality recording or even a scam.
My best bet would it being the seminar recording, but there is a huge chance it could be a huge scam, like I said I'll wait for a respond.

I have a response!
"I understand your concern, I will upload snippets to insure all buyers that this is real and not a scam
You have my word"

Please refrain from buying from the seller, he does in fact have the song BUT the song has been quickly spreading amongst MJ fans, almost went out of my way to get it but I realized it wasn't worth it with how quickly it was spreading. The song will leak eventually, probably sooner than expected. So sit back and relax, because the time has come to listen to the song we've been waiting for....

Please refrain from buying from the seller, he does in fact have the song BUT the song has been quickly spreading amongst MJ fans, almost went out of my way to get it but I realized it wasn't worth it with how quickly it was spreading. The song will leak eventually, probably sooner than expected. So sit back and relax, because the time has come to listen to the song we've been waiting for....
is it trading in CDQ or seminar recording

YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS. GIVE IN TO ME. GIVE IN TO ME 😍 😍 😍 INVINCIBLE IS COMING BACK 😎

But seriously, there were rumors, that we will get this 4 songs (Water, GYWOOM, Adore You and Photographs) in the end of december. Moreover, some sources claim, this december Estate will release new posthumous album. I don't really believe that. But, are you trying to tell, that we will get GYWOOM sooner than other songs? I mean before december?

How do you know its spreading amongst MJ fans?

That's fine then.

What was the section that he posted? What are the lyrics?
The snippet contains a part of the pre-chorus, the second verse (which leaked in LQ: “ my thoughts of you still remain, you signed-“) another pre-chorus (“I’ll get a message to you”) and the outro with “you ain’t gonna ever get out”. All snippets combined are 15 seconds

Back