Ebay: Get Your Weight Off Of Me????

How sure are we these are from the seller, though? Could be he obtained snippets from someone else. Scamming isn't too hard to do with selling an .mp3 file
You make a good point, I wouldn't want to buy from the seller anyways because like I said the song is about to leak

I mean, the 2014 CD was up for $50,000 a few years ago, wasn't it?
What??? They are crazy! I mean, who will buy one song for such expensive cost? Lots MJ fans are regular people. I mean, you have to know consumer budget, if you want to sell something. It's like selling an apple for 1 billion dollars.... Doesn't make any sense 😕

I never got the hype of it. After so many snippets, I'm more than sure there are other Invincible outtakes officially released which are much better.
Same mate, there's a reason they overlooked it for both posthumous albums. Probably the weakest Invincible outtake, it reminds me of Privacy and Invincible

Same mate, there's a reason they overlooked it for both posthumous albums. Probably the weakest Invincible outtake, it reminds me of Privacy and Invincible
I agree with you, but in regards to their actions, that line of thought might not be the best example. Throwing Your Life Away has also been dropped from both projects and it is a banger.

As for the song itself, well, I have it for me that the best Invincible material comes from 98/99.

I never got the hype of it. After so many snippets, I'm more than sure there are other Invincible outtakes officially released which are much better.
Well, this outtake is one of the best for sure. I mean, it's obviously better than all songs from Invincible album (except Whatever Happens). But still Hollywood Tonight, The Way You Love Me and Blue Gangsta are better than GYWOOM. And there we have 4 songs from Invincible session that are better than GYWOOM. I think that is the main reason, why Sony still didn't officially release this song. They knew it's brilliant and all this time they tried to sell it in the most expensive way. Ironically, now they will earn nothing😅

Well, this outtake is one of the best for sure. I mean, it's obviously better than all songs from Invincible album (except Whatever Happens). But still Hollywood Tonight, The Way You Love Me and Blue Gangsta are better than GYWOOM. And there we have 4 songs from Invincible session that are better than GYWOOM. I think that is the main reason, why Sony still didn't officially release this song. They knew it's brilliant and all this time they tried to sell it in the most expensive way. Ironically, now they will earn nothing😅
I agree with SmoothCriminal1995 that it could have been overlooked for being weak (one of the weakest in the basket of all unreleased tracks available). Also, I beg to differ, but Unbreakable is much better than this, for instance.
I guess it goes down to personal preference.

You make a good point, I wouldn't want to buy from the seller anyways because like I said the song is about to leak
I mean, I might have joined a crowd fund for it, but then again. How can we trust the outcome?

As for it's leak, what if it's the LQ version that is floating around (refer: snippets). I certainly won't listen to CGYWOOM in said lq. Don't want to ruin more MJ song experiences like that

I agree with SmoothCriminal1995 that it could have been overlooked for being weak (one of the weakest in the basket of all unreleased tracks available). Also, I beg to differ, but Unbreakable is much better than this, for instance.
I guess it goes down to personal preference.
Unbreakable is one of the best songs on Invincible album, i agree with you. But, in my opinion GYWOOM has a way more dramatic melody, which helps it to sound in more global way. Unbreakable is cool with interesting sample, but GYWOOM is song very similiar to Unbreakable, but sounds sad. I like it

That sounds so weak with every new snippet I agree. I remember when I heard the first snippet of the intro beat in 2010ish that sounded amazing. 13 YEARS later it seems we might actually get the song this year

Back