Ebay: Get Your Weight Off Of Me????

Which version leaked? 1998, 1999,2000,2001, or 2004?

I don't even know the history of the song
Supposedly it was recorded in 1999 and mastered in 2000. There really should only be one version of this song, so it’s interesting that the strings in this snippet sound different than what we got.

While it was a contender for TUC, there’s no evidence that it was remastered or that any further work was done to the track.

The Wikipedia page is claiming there’s an alternate mix of the song with “more kicks and snares” but I can’t find any evidence to support this, either.

Last edited:
I wonder why they didn't use a full song instead of fall again where he's mumbling alot throughout

I wonder why they didn't use a full song instead of fall again where he's mumbling alot throughout
It’s possible they chose “Fall Again” because Glenn Lewis’s version charted pretty well.

My guess is that they had to choose between “Xscape”, “We’ve Had Enough”, and “Get Your Weight Off Me” since all three were contenders for TUC, and went with WHE. Maybe they felt it was the strongest of the three, who knows.

It’s possible they chose “Fall Again” because Glenn Lewis’s version charted pretty well.

My guess is that they had to choose between “Xscape”, “We’ve Had Enough”, and “Get Your Weight Off Me” since all three were contenders for TUC, and went with WHE. Maybe they felt it was the strongest of the three, who knows.
They went with a song he wrote part of. The intention with the Ultimate Collection project, was to showcase his songwriter evolution (or devolution if certain people are taken for their word). He helped write parts of the song which of course, became a moderate success. It was in a J.Lo film even.

Get your weight off me is just another Darkchild song, one not as unique or as interesting. Unbreakable is the best example of that collaboration's yield, which is why it was chosen, along with We've Had Enough, which is one of MJs best songs period. Xscape, of course, MJ washed his hands of it entirely after it leaked.

So, there are two people who were involved in GYWOOM in addition to the ones we already know. I guess they were part of the Jerkins team and helped in the writing
I don’t think that’s what Korgnex means. The question marks are likely just to identify that the songwriters he named either aren’t definite, or that there may be additional writers we don’t know of.

So apparently they used a hell of alot from cgywoom on the monster track. 0:48 & 0:57. Even a part of rwy is on that song 0:42" like wtf Dk what made me wanna hear this song but as I'm listening to all the punch ins....im like...gtfoh

Does anyone here know why the strings in the snippet at the 0:58 mark sound different from the leaked song? Is it possible that this snippet is from a different version of the song?
It's because the "full" leak has pieces cut out from the song. This bit was one of them.

So apparently they used a hell of alot from cgywoom on the monster track. 0:48 & 0:57. Even a part of rwy is on that song 0:42" like wtf Dk what made me wanna hear this song but as I'm listening to all the punch ins....im like...gtfoh
they used basic Invincible ad-libs. Not exactly from GYWOOM. GYWOOM has some unique ad-libs, but they heve never been used anywhere else

they used basic Invincible ad-libs. Not exactly from GYWOOM. GYWOOM has some unique ad-libs, but they heve never been used anywhere else
Seriously... you need your ears checked! Wtf is "basic Invincible ad-libs".... either I'm in another Dimension or some but...gywoom is from the Invincible sessions. Sooooo wtf right now? Lmao you hilarious at times🤣🤣

Seriously... you need your ears checked! Wtf is "basic Invincible ad-libs".... either I'm in another Dimension or some but...gywoom is from the Invincible sessions. Sooooo wtf right now? Lmao you hilarious at times🤣🤣
😂😂😂 yes. I can be funny. But right now I'm taking about basics) Invincible ad-libs are pretty unique and easy to define

Back