Ebay: Get Your Weight Off Of Me????

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but I actually think the song sounds better slightly sped up. In general I think most of the Invincible album (especially the hard-hitting mechanical tracks) could’ve benefited from this.
No, you can never go wrong speeding up an MJ tune tbh.

No this is the best one
It's like Michael is inside a box, trying to escape, but he can't

Those of you who own a copy of a proper hq version - shame on you for keeping it by now

Edit: I don't mean any bad towards the ones who actually shared it/leaked it/trying to spread the best available quality, just to be clear. Much appreciate it from you guys

Last edited:
Hey guys could someone put the lyrics down cuz im on one of the videos and the lyrics are way off on the screen

Omg wtf YES!! THIS!! I SWEAR this sounds like some 2014 xscape bs that he did. I can see him bopping his head to this bs right now!! Him & l.a Reid...like they just created a Thriller album, winking at each other🙄
Why aren't y'all understanding me?

Well I said it's a bad remix. And people eat these bad remixes up. While hating other songs (or remixes) that are literally fine. Can we have a conversation about that?
to me honset i hate remixes to mj songs

Does anyone here know why the strings in the snippet at the 0:58 mark sound different from the leaked song? Is it possible that this snippet is from a different version of the song?

Does anyone here know why the strings in the snippet at the 0:58 mark sound different from the leaked song? Is it possible that this snippet is from a different version of the song?
Which version leaked? 1998, 1999,2000,2001, or 2004?

I don't even know the history of the song

Back