Ebay: Get Your Weight Off Of Me????

After hearing this songs many times during the last couple of days - it still grows.

I still think a new/updated production would be a good idea. - But the vocals are amazing and the melody and everything is great.

Still I like Chicago 1945 more. - I do not know what it is, but I really like the beat, rhytm and vocals. Great song.

Maybe they leaked it in bad quality on purpose so they'd still be able to upload YouTube videos about it..

Could AI clean up the leak?
AI can enhance the audio quality, while losing fidelity. That's why these recreations sound nothing like the original track. If the original file eventually leaks, you will be able to tell within the first seconds.

Last edited:
This has been the most frustrating leak in history. Not only has it took over a decade, after slowly being drip fed to us, we finally get it and we're not even sure it's the whole thing.

Not to seem ungrateful because new MJ material is a delight, but I miss the days were a song would come out of nowhere and it was the whole song

This has been the most frustrating leak in history. Not only has it took over a decade, after slowly being drip fed to us, we finally get it and we're not even sure it's the whole thing.

Not to seem ungrateful because new MJ material is a delight, but I miss the days were a song would come out of nowhere and it was the whole song
thats very true. And now there are so many different versions.... different qualities, different lenghts, different parts removed, edited... we will never know which song is the full thing. and we are still missing HQ.

Plus some parts might be AI generated...

But luckily this frustrating leak is THIS song and not a great song that leaked until now. GYWOOM is getting worse and worse with each leak so I dont really care anymore lol

thats very true. And now there are so many different versions.... different qualities, different lenghts, different parts removed, edited... we will never know which song is the full thing. and we are still missing HQ.

Plus some parts might be AI generated...

But luckily this frustrating leak is THIS song and not a great song that leaked until now. GYWOOM is getting worse and worse with each leak so I dont really care anymore lol
Taking this problem into account:

Can someone link me to:
a) the original unaltered leaked file (I know that it's also not he original), let's call it the zero version
b) the best sounding version of the song until now

Thanks a lot!!

Random anecdote, but

The comments on these posts actually prove some fans don't really recognize MJ's voice as well as they think. They really only recognize him doing "Hee-Hee!" And talking in that high pitched voice.

No its the normal speed. With the leaks, there was a version circulating that was speed up and had a higher pitch, most likely edited by the leaker on purpose.
Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but I actually think the song sounds better slightly sped up. In general I think most of the Invincible album (especially the hard-hitting mechanical tracks) could’ve benefited from this.

Back