ERIC BENET!!! Any TrueEBFan here? :)

Petals

Proud Member
:hello:

I am a huuuuuge Eric Benet fan!! I've got all his 4 albums and I love (almost) all his songs. I said "almost" because there's always that kind of song that you cant relate to, but they are very few.
So, I sooo want to know if there's any Eric Benet fan here!! :) Let me know!! And let me know what is your fav song or album!! :)
My fav song is "Hurricane" (though I looove "Femininity" too). And my fav album is "Hurricane".

One thing I love watching is when he does the Michael dance!! LOL!! He's been doing that a couple of times in his kyte channel!! Let me know if you wanna watch it and I'll post the link for you guys! :cheeky:

Big Hug!!

I really love the song "Be Myself Again". And he also did a cover of "Superwoman" with Boney James that I love.. he jazzed it up. He's quite underrated.

He has another album released in 1992 with his sister Lisa, who were a group called Benet. It was kinda a pop record with a little New Jack lite sound. Benet is Eric's middle name. Their last name is really Jordan. They remade a Carpenters song "Rainy Days and Mondays" that I like.

I really love the song "Be Myself Again". And he also did a cover of "Superwoman" with Boney James that I love.. he jazzed it up. He's quite underrated.
"Be Myself Again" is nice!! I like that song too!! I'm not sure what "underrated" is... anyway I think he should be more recognized for his beautiful talent!! :)

He has another album released in 1992 with his sister Lisa, who were a group called Benet. It was kinda a pop record with a little New Jack lite sound. Benet is Eric's middle name. Their last name is really Jordan. They remade a Carpenters song "Rainy Days and Mondays" that I like.
Oh yes!!! :cheeky: You are right!!! I have seen the videos of him and Lisa on youtube!! I like the songs very much!! I mentioned "4" albums meaning his solo albuns, but I know he has an album with his sister!! :)

Thanks for replying guys! :cheeky:

"Be Myself Again" is nice!! I like that song too!! I'm not sure what "underrated" is... anyway I think he should be more recognized for his beautiful talent!! :)

Underrated means he isn't recognized enough... so you do know what it means :)

Aawww! Thank so much for posting that song DuranDuran! I have that song, its beautiful!!! :yes: His voice... :smilerolleyes: *sigh*

Merry Christmas to you! :flowers:

Let me know if you (and everybody else) want songs of EB! I can send it to you!! :cheeky:

Kisses!

New album!

Here's some new songs.
[youtube]tb0MjtGqU7M[/youtube]
[youtube]A66ywvJZ9WQ[/youtube]
[youtube]aUBAHuNRt2k[/youtube]

Awesome!! :D
Thanks for posting those!! His new CD (Lost In Time) is GREAT!!! :D I got a copy and an Eric Benet t-shirt signed by him!! :D I love him!! He is the sweetest!! :wub:

;)

Awesome!! :D
Thanks for posting those!! His new CD (Lost In Time) is GREAT!!! :D I got a copy and an Eric Benet t-shirt signed by him!! :D I love him!! He is the sweetest!! :wub:

;)
That's cool. :)

I really like some of his stuff. I liked the album True To Myself (I can't remember exactly the title even though I have the album. When you don't pick up physical albums anymore and only listen on your Ipod, stuff like that slips your mind). But I do love Femininity- It's very smexy- and Georgy Peorgy. I also really like You're The Only One and Love Don't Love Me.

Not a fan, but I enjoy some of his songs. Love his voice color. Very rich and powerful.

This song right here was pretty popular in my country. My sister used to play this over and over again and I got hooked eventually.

Still With You
[youtube]LyhvtfW58D4[/youtube]

i like a few songs, love don't love me was a cut i dug, i hear things here and there that i dig,however on a whole he is decent, however i've never thought of him more than a 2nd or 3rd tier act on a whole.

Eric Benét & Omar Gooding stopped by the Madd Hatta Morning Show before acting in their first stage play Redemption Of A Dogg. Eric Benét details a near-death experience that made him change his life around and Omar Gooding explains working with his brother Cuba Gooding Jr.

Last edited:
Back