ETOnline To Live Stream From Forest Lawn

Thanks :) Do you know if TMZ will have the Forrest Lawn videos recorded so those of us that misses it can watch?

I read some of the comments there and made me mad! If u dont care then just ignore us!!!!!!! :angry:

This may be a bit off topic but just wondering I can't remember but did Katherine ever go into the mausoleum?

There are paparazzi pictures of the kids all over the celeb blogsphere today from their trip in Hawaii. How in good god did the press and media find out they were in Hawaii? Those kids have a right to privacy and to photograph them in their bathing suits playing in the ocean is sad.

Then there's the few pictures where you see Prince's vitiliago in his arm coming out of the ocean and celeb blogs are focusing so hard on that.

Leave those kids alone!

Oh God. :no: I'm shocked they would mention it. People who have seen the pictures are now eating crow. It's not a birthmark - that's clear from Prince's baby pics. Poor kid.

Somebody must have tipped off the paparazzi. There are a large amount of pictures which makes me think they didn't just stumble on 3T and the MJ3 on the beach.

I'm a bit shocked that so few people went to FL today, i know there has been a flow all day but nothing like was expected and from watching the streaming i actually know a good few of the faces because they are at every Michael event, where are the thousands of fans that were expected.

I'm a bit shocked that so few people went to FL today, i know there has been a flow all day but nothing like was expected and from watching the streaming i actually know a good few of the faces because they are at every Michael event, where are the thousands of fans that were expected.

Yeah...:mello:
I shouldn't be saying anything though...I didn't go.
But that's only because I'm in not on the west side of the US.

Yeah...:mello:
I shouldn't be saying anything though...I didn't go.
But that's only because I'm in not on the west side of the US.

I'd love to have been there but just couldn't afford it at the moment, i'm from Ireland so it's a bit expensive but i hope to visit FL at some stage this year. There was talk of thousand going but this definately isn't the case.

I was there at Forest Lawn on Friday. There was a constant stream of people coming in and out. At one point there was two coach loads. I would say there was a lot of people that went, more than I thought there would be. FL is opne all day so people were arriving and leaving all the time.

I heard from people/fans that Raymone Bain was there at FL invited by the family but that MJs cousins that he was close to was not invited at all.

Im quite sure about Raymone being there.. howver not totally sure if the cousins wasnt there and the reasons for it.. im just reporting what some fans told me that went there

[youtube]jhhzJkKKcmA[/youtube]

On the day of the memorial, I really thought that Marlon was there, wearing a yellow tie. The more I look at videos of the family leaving, I don't think that was Marlon, but a security guy.

I have to wonder where Jackie and Marlon were that day, maybe too painful for them, or perhaps with PP&B. It kind of puzzles me more than where LaToya and Rebbie were for the private FL memorial.

Basically not really any of my business though, so I'll let it go.

Did u all see the pictures from inside Holly Terrace on x17online.com taken Harrison Funk? He has now confirmed that the family/Randy decided to make them public.

Someone asked him about this on his facebook.

Q:"Harrison - are the beautiful photos a gift for the fans? Was that an idea of Randy, because the cemetery administration did not want to open the mausoleum for the
fans?Thank you very much."

Harrison Funk: "The answer is YES".

Did you all see the pictures inside of Holly Terrace that was posted on x17online.com? Harrison Funk just confirmed on his facebook that the family wanted let the fans to be part of the event.

Q: "Harrison - are the beautiful photos a gift for the fans? Was that an idea of Randy, because the cemetery administration did not want to open the mausoleum for the
fans?Thank you very much."

Harrison Funk: The answer is YES.

Back