Famous people that are impossible to hate

Bud Spencer and Terence Hill

they may not be that well-known in the US, though

I don´t feel such strong emotion as love or hate to famous people. I like and respect some of them and dislike others, but I don´t feel such strong emotion as love or hate to any of them. The only exception was, of course, Michael, who I love with all my heart. But he was more than just the celebrity to me, he was the person, who kept positively influencing my life for years.

Will Smith and Jackie Chan

I've never seen any woman saying they hate them.

Michael has some haters (most of them are ignorant or jealous I guess) which is a little bit sad.. but

no once can't deny Michael is the most loved person in the world literally every part of the world

Michael Jackson
Shakira
Beyonce
Eliza Dushku
Summer Glau
Prince
Amy Lee
Lady Gaga
Rihanna
Apart form MJ and maybe Beyonce and Prince (and Eliza Dushku
Summer Glau, amy lee, I don't know who they are) you just named all the celebs who I can't stand. I don't hate them but eeeewww.
Sylvester stallone is one who I don't really have an opinion one way or the other. I don't know much about him. And his movies aren't my cup of tea.

I don't think people would hate MJ so much if they didn't know much about him but the thing is people think they know about him but it's all just lies from the tabloids. There are so many people who have changed their opinion about MJ after they have opened their eyes and ears for the truth.

My list:
Marilyn Monroe
Dolly Parton

Michael Jackson for sure :)

Then comes Jackie chan & Stevie Wonder

i don't see Mr. Rogers? american kids of the 80s knew him...he wanted to be your neighbor, take you to the land of make-believe, changed his shoes 30 times a day and tried to out tacky the Cosby sweaters. :p
no matter what people said you couldn't help but go ''awww mr. rogers''

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lol, oh yeah I forgot the "bigger than Jesus" comment :D

I dislike him for a different reason, I don't like that he favored his son with Yoko over his older son Julian. It's just not right!

Of course Michael is IMPOSSIBLE to hate...and those that do..well they are simply uneducated about him..so they are in denial...:D

The only one person that I have a hard time liking...is Tom Cruise...I think he is very arrogant...but...I dont hate him.

Back