Famous people that are impossible to hate

analogue

Proud Member
Are there any famous people who you think are impossible to hate?

I think these

Michael Jackson
Will Smith
Sylvester Stallone
Jackie Chan
Lacey Chabert
Jennette McCurdy
Michael Jordan
Stevie Wonder

I think these

Michael Jackson
Will Smith
Sylvester Stallone
Jackie Chan
Lacey Chabert
Jennette McCurdy
Michael Jordan
Stevie Wonder

I agree with them all apart from Michael, it's quite obvious he's easy to hate lol. I mean, I don't hate him of course but many, many people do.

I agree with them all apart from Michael, it's quite obvious he's easy to hate lol. I mean, I don't hate him of course but many, many people do.

If anyone hates Michael then they are the ones who are missing out

Mahatma Gandhi
Mother Teresa
Nelson Mandela?
Michael is a very lovable person, but a lot of people fall for what they read in the tabloids, which is a shame.

Mr. T. Underneath his tough guy act he's a real sweet heart

Alot of people REALLY do hate Michael which seems so bizarre to me.

your question brings up a need to study human psychology. there is no reason to hate Michael. but people do. but then, when i tend to remember that there are people who find it easy to run over puppies and kittens with their cars, then, i understand that there are people who are able to hate Michael. so..your question just reminds me of the unwarranted dark side of humanity.

Walt Disney
Betty White (awwww) :p
Michael Jordan
Nelson Mandela
Martin Luther King Jr.

Im sure there are a lot more but these are the names that came into my head right now!

I'd add... any member of the Beatles and Bill Cosby. I can't see how anyone would manage to hate them.

(But then I don't really understand how anybody can feel actual hate towards any person they have never met... maybe it's just easier to hate outsiders than to deal with one's own problems?)

I think these

Michael Jackson
Will Smith
Sylvester Stallone
Jackie Chan
Lacey Chabert
Jennette McCurdy
Michael Jordan
Stevie Wonder

i find that most western ppl love him but many chinese hate him indeed.mostly because of his personal behavior

This thread is about what famous people you think is impossible to hate. It don't matter what anyone else thinks. It's about your opinion

Here are mine (I hope they don't all have to be contemp!)

-Michael Jackson
-JK Rowling
-Marlene Dietrich
-Voltaire
-Thomas Jefferson

I think that's where the list ends. Most contemporary celebrities are pretty easy to dislike, and most of the non-contemporary famous people I happen to like are quite easy to hate, sadly.

Many people hate Michael because of total ignorance.

What pisses me is the reality that people can hate anybody even though they do (not) know know the person (or group), in terms of media ... hatred is based only on false reports and pics, not facts and reality.

Last edited:
People hate Michael because they believe negative things they hear about him.

So they dont really see the Michael we do, because we all know its bullshit of course.

I would agree on Will Smith, I mean........hes like perfect? He can do anything and is just a great guy.

MJ is clearly the least hateable celebrity on the planet. The people who do hate him are just stupid and don't know what they're talking about. I find it impossible to hate Johnny Depp and Jeff Goldblum. Well for me anyway, since I love em. :p

Floyd Mayweather

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I think Will Smith is generally impossible for people to hate. Like, it would take some arduous searching to find somebody who vehemently dislikes Will Smith. He's so F'ing lovable and more or less has nothing attributed to his name that would turn people off.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I think Will Smith is generally impossible for people to hate. Like, it would take some arduous searching to find somebody who vehemently dislikes Will Smith. He's so F'ing lovable and more or less has nothing attributed to his name that would turn people off.

He raps, dances, acts, directs, produces, is a good looking guy, family man, funny, all round nice guy.

He's pretty much perfect......

^ Worst thing people have to say about Will Smith is that he's a shitty rapper (which I disagree with), but those same people love watching him act.

Back