Famous people that are impossible to hate

- Kristin Chenoweth.
- Steve Harvey.
- Sandra Bullock.

I agree with everyone saying Will Smith, Stevie Wonder, Jackie Chan, and of course Michael.

stevie wonder, if you hate him you are just evil

:yes:

i find that most western ppl love him but many chinese hate him indeed.mostly because of his personal behavior

:mello: What has he done?

Here are some off the top of my head:
Elizabeth Taylor
Lucille Ball
Dakota Fanning
Natalie Portman
Ray Charles
Katherine Hepburn
Paul Newman
John Denver
Drew Barrymore
James Earl Jones
Dolly Parton

For me it is:

Michael Jackson (Only an insane person can hate him.)
Stevie Wonder
Shahruhk Khan
Amitabh Bachchan
Johnny Lever
Ellen DeGeneres
Jim Carrey
Will Smith
Johnny Carson
Bob Hope
Carol Burnett
Tim Conway
Vicki Lawrence
Betty White
Kris Marshall
Emma Watson
Daniel Radcliffe
Rupert Grint
Queen Elizabeth
Princess Diana
Elizabeth Taylor
Stan Laurel
Oliver Hardy
Lucille Ball
Katherine Hepburn
Cary Grant
Humphrey Bogart

I know there are others but these are the only ones I can think of for now.

Last edited:
I'm not seeing how MJ is ending up on people's lists unless it's just a list of celebrities that the poster personally finds impossible to hate. Michael is probably the most loved and the most hated celebrity ever. At the same time.

Well....I can say only Michael for me.

And Marily Monroe.

There are many lovely ppl but I just don"t think about them that much.

I agree with them all apart from Michael, it's quite obvious he's easy to hate lol. I mean, I don't hate him of course but many, many people do.

Many people hate Michael because of total ignorance.

What pisses me is the reality that people can hate anybody even though they do (not) know know the person (or group), in terms of media ... hatred is based only on false reports and pics, not facts and reality.

I'm not seeing how MJ is ending up on people's lists unless it's just a list of celebrities that the poster personally finds impossible to hate. Michael is probably the most loved and the most hated celebrity ever. At the same time.

But if the people who hate him knew the real Michael, there wouldn't be one person who doesn't like him.

Hate is imo too strong expression anyway, but I agree Stevie Wonder and Johnny Depp are also ones who are very likeable, and Will Smith.

I dislike BRad Pitt, Tom Cruise and Johny Depp (so ein depp) with great passion.

Matt Groening (Creator of The Simpsons)
Stan Lee (Creator of Spider-Man, The Hulk, The Fantasitc 4 and much more from Marvel)

If there is someone i dislike i say nothing. If you got nothing nice to say then just don't say nothing

I dislike a lot of celebrities but I don't hate them.. To add to the list I was just thinking about child actors like Dakota Fanning or Shirley Temple they are impossible for ANYBODY to dislike.

But if the people who hate him knew the real Michael, there wouldn't be one person who doesn't like him.

So? This isn't the "which celebrities are impossible to justifiably hate" thread. I mean, I wish all the millions of haters didn't exist, but they do. Saying "yeah but they don't count because they're all wrong" doesn't make any bit of sense to me. It's pretty much exactly the same as saying that racism doesn't exist because everyone who is racist is ignorant and doesn't count lol.

There are strange people in the world and they can hate someone for no reason at all.
Maybe they hate someone for being to good,to beautiful etc.

For me it's:

Will Smith (and his son Jaden)
Stevie Wonder
Princess Maxima (of the NL, everyone loves her here lol)
Chris Tucker
Nelson Mandela
Lionel Messi

:)

I think all famous people are possible to hate, you just need some jealous or ignorant people.

Personally I don't hate someone famous, there are people I dislike watching at or something, but well, then I just don't watch them.
I do agree with some names called in this thread. There are some famous that are almost impossible to hate and who don't have much haters.
But most of the time, the bigger a star is, they have lots of haters too.

It is impossible for me to hate anyone. :)
Even child molesters, murderers, etc?

Martin Luther King Jr.
He was a Communist. He plagiarized 45% of the first part and 21% of the second part of his doctoral thesis (degrees are routinely revoked for much less cheating). He used church money to pay for dozens of affairs with prostitutes that he regularly beat. This is all swept under the rug because of the importance of his image to the legacy of the Civil Rights movement.

Mahatma Gandhi
In his time in South Africa, from 1893 to 1914, Ghandi made it clear that he despised black people and thought them racially inferior.

Nelson Mandela?
Nelson Mandela
Nelson Mandela
Actually there are (white) people in South Africa who hate him and call him a terrorist. I have just seen a documentary on South Africa and it was in that.
Mandela, who went to prison in 1964 for the bombing of trains and whose ANC was famous for "necklacing" enemies, i.e., cutting of their arms and draping a gas filled tire around their necks, which was set ablaze to the delight of the mob, has also had his image sanitized like King.

Walt Disney
There are conflicting and inconclusive accounts of him being an "anti-semite." If true, it is ironic that the Walt Disney Company has been for many years headed by Jews like Michael Eisner and now Robert Iger with the unwritten rule that the company will only hire Jewish CEOs. Walt Disney Pictures Group which includes Walt Disney Pictures and Television, Walt Disney Pictures, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Disneynature, Pixar, Touchstone Pictures, Hollywood Pictures, ImageMovers Digital, Miramax Films, Dimension Films (library of films released until October 1, 2005), Marvel Studios (through Marvel Entertainment), also releases many productions like The Crying Game, Priests, and Kids that the ultra-conservative Walt Disney would never approve of.
-Voltaire
Considered an "anti-semite": http://www.nytimes.com/1990/09/30/books/l-voltaire-and-the-jews-590990.html
-Thomas Jefferson
Jefferson believed the blacks should be free but that they couldn't live as equals with whites:
"Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people are to be free. Nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government. Nature, habit, opinion has drawn indelible lines of distinction between them. It is still in our power to direct the process of emancipation and deportation peaceably and in such slow degree as that the evil will wear off insensibly, and their place be pari passu filled up by free white laborers. If on the contrary it is left to force itself on, human nature must shudder at the prospect held up."
He was also against the mixing of the black and white races, thinking doing so degraded the white race and lowered the excellence of the human character overall.

Given their controversial views and actions, it is very possible that the above individuals can be subject to hate.

^

None.

Just as this dude has easily proven that any person has faults that can easily make a person hate them, I find it impossible to find a celebrity whom everyone loves.

After all, there will always be people who will find something to hate on you if they want to.

It's just too bad.

For me I'd say Michael, Jackie Chan, Jet Li & Bruce Lee. Before you ask no I didn't grow up on Martial Arts films, NEVER! :fear: :ninja:

Who in the World could hate Jackie Chan's cheeky smile???????

:

:mello: What has he done?

i believe ppl hate him mainly because he cheated on his wife then came out and said he made a mistake that every man would've made.
that incident and that kind of statement and created a big impact on his career imo.
and he've said many things about hk and taiwan that are way too politically sensitive.(like hk and taiwan have too many freedom,they need to be controlled)he received many condemn afterwards.that's why so many ppl dislike him especially ppl in hk and taiwan.

Personally there are no celebs I hate. There are quite a few that annoy and anger me but I don't hate anyone. But in the real world there are haters out there...

I would like to add Bret Michaels and Olivia Newton-John to the list.

Back