Fans! Do not kill yourself. Michael wants no fan to kill themselves over his leaving

^ I'm trying to convey with all gentleness unfortunately not transmitted through text, I'm not sure if you're explaining it to me for thinking I don't understand.

Nobody understands like I do. That's why I made this thread. My first thought was,

what now Lord, what do I do now because I had MJ as a context for my understanding of what life is.

Michael's voice whispered to my spirit, "you must go on and what you can do, you must do"

He's with the Lord now. He can hear our prayers with his spirit - that's what I believe

if God wants him to know, God can allow it if He so chooses. That's what I believe.

The first thing I noticed about my love for Michael Jackson as far as observing him from magazines, was the fact that he was my teacher.

I knew he was my teacher. I learned so many important things at a moment in my life (19 years old, 1980) from letting myself understand what Michael would do in my situation. He helped me. He taught me to say every day, "thank you God"

He said and I quote somewhat loosely, "whenever I need direction all I do is ask God to show me the way".

After I read that, I went outdoors, looked up at the clouds and said, "God, show me the way"

Michael gave me God. He gave me everything. Do I understand? He gave me Everything, but the good news for me today is that the lesson God was trying to teach me all this time (I've been in this inquiry about what overall lesson I'm meant to learn from MJ in an overall way - for my life, due to circumstances and incidences that were related to MJ seeing me during once upon a time in my young life ages about 20 through 26, because I didn't know what it may have "meant" to God, like the whole entire purpose of everything about the situation, and I'd been in that inquiry for a long time now and the answer God gave me was

"God Himself"

It was a miracle God used in conjunction with my love for Michael Jackson, to give me God Himself. That was my answer. Finding that out so completely has given me the peace I had in the beginning, when the miracle first occurred. That was the message then, that is the message now.

God has used Michael's entire life to give me God Himself.

That's why I can't let any fans get away feeling that Michael Jackson was ONLY all about Michael Jackson, nor would he want his fans to be.

Michael Jackson would rather his fans took away the fact that Michael Jackson did his very best to do God's will.

Reminds me of a quote I saw the other day. "God is giving you His best. Are you giving God your best?" Michael did that, given all he had to work with. He did it unequivocatingly. I feel Michael wanted to break some of that off for all of us.

Last edited:
I won't kill myself but I wanna die! The pain is too much for me! A part of me died with him! I can't believe it! I can't! I still wait to wake up from this nightmare!

I know :( I know :boohoo: crying jaggs just manifest themselves randomly :(

its hard

its very hard

I don't know why I feel chosen to uplift fans. I guess its because the first time ever I saw his face in person, I was at the front row of the Triumph concert, and I turned my self completely around and slowly took in, the energy, the numbers of people loving them all and I knew, mostly him and it was breathtaking. I loved every fan ever since. I just can't help it. It was 1981. I still LOVE the fact that there are so many wonderful people in the world who have had sense enough to love Michael Jackson. I was so biased lol. I admire them. I feel its an intelligent thing to love. :) :heart:

oh God is this even real? I think we're gonna be asking that a while, yes i do

This agony and pain is so unberable...

Please God...Please wake up Michael...

he is only 50!

I miss him so...

When something horrific happens you alway think that you can't go on, that there's no way to live with the pain. But you can't give up, you must hang in there. You have to fight for yourself. You are stronger than you could ever imagine, you'll find the strenght within your heart, and learn to cope with the pain. I know from experience.

People, whatever you do, don't harm yourselves. If you find no other reason to hold on to life, do it for Michael. That's what he would wish. He loved his fans just as we loved (and still love) him.

I love you all, you're my second family *hugs to everyone*

:teary_eyed:

We love you also, Laura. I really wanna condole your loss I read about in another thread.
Here many of us actually can learn something from your experience.

Back