Fans to pay for memorial garden at the Museum of Dance

Apparantly, there are people who can find negative even in something wonderful.
This isn't about anything or anybody else--just Michael and giving in the spirit
of love.

This isn't about anything or anybody else--just Michael and giving in the spirit
of love.

Exactly.

of love.

people who can find any think negative ,are basically negative,dark souls that's all i can say.

thats ludicrous. im sorry but there are people DYING out there, children dying. people who seriously need help..and you think mj would be happy about you guys doing this instead of actually helping people out who need it? sorry but this just doesnt make sense..its a nice thought but seriously its extreme and its not needed.. i just think that there are others out there that need the money... wow.. michael would totally disagree with you guys on this.. wow its amazing.

errrrrrrrrrrr dark souls?? wait hang on...im being negative because im saying that the money that you guys are donating for this garden thing should be spent on more important things? like err you know giving money to those that are dying and actually need it...youre all so ... i dont know.. clueless and naive.

errrrrrrrrrrr dark souls?? wait hang on...im being negative because im saying that the money that you guys are donating for this garden thing should be spent on more important things? like err you know giving money to those that are dying and actually need it...youre all so ... i dont know.. clueless and naive.

how do you know that people who donate to the garden don't donate to other causes? it's not like everyone here goes around saying how tmuch money they donated today or yesterday. Donating money is a private thing. Don't judge other people. Instead better go donate some money yourself. And if you already did, good job.

thats ludicrous. im sorry but there are people DYING out there, children dying. people who seriously need help..and you think mj would be happy about you guys doing this instead of actually helping people out who need it? sorry but this just doesnt make sense..its a nice thought but seriously its extreme and its not needed.. i just think that there are others out there that need the money... wow.. michael would totally disagree with you guys on this.. wow its amazing.

And donating to the garden prevent people from donating to other causes?

Whatever...

Last edited:

Are you serious? I'm not even going to go into this, because it's not worth it. I'm sure Michael would be touched. Ever thought about how a garden helps the environment? Plants and trees I'm sure you know take in carbon dioxide and emit oxygen... And like others have said I'm sure these people have given money to other causes, we all pay towards things that give us a little joy at times and why not? There's an awful lot of love about for Michael Jackson and this is a way of showing that love in a kind natural way. I'm finishing here, but self-righteous posts like this get to me.

I found this on facebook;

"Rena's FIne Flowers Just so everyone knows , we are at about $2400. in donations. Great start!
Thanks to all!"

I hope the garden will be open for the public.
A beautiful garden can make people feel good and if people feel good they are nicer to others .
It can help you feel better if you are depressed or under stress.
If people feel better they can look outside theirselves and start to help for example children in need.

:)
As always I believe the garden is a wonderful ideal & I would love to see the garden. I think it's beautiful. We all know how much Michael cared for nature and Mother Earth. Those flowers planted & all the trees in his name being planted is a great contriubutation to a cause...one Michael really cared about.
:wub:

:clapping: < /sarcasm >

All over the world people & animals are dying, starving, being mistreated and generally not being treated equally. It's impossible to support every single cause out there you know. We can't all contribute to worthy causes to the scale that Michael did but it is our ultimate right to choose what we donate to and its our own reasons. We do not need people preaching the gospel on the subject.

Back