Favorite Era

I loved Michael's attitude during the BAD era. Whenever he was on stage or on one of his short films, he had a real ''Yeah, I know I'm awesome'' vibe going on with him. I think of the BAD era as his most confident

Nature and geopolitics can get in the way folks, they really can :p
yeah, I've always wished I was born early enough to have experienced my favorite era. I've always felt I was "born too late". not just because of that, but other things I would have loved to experience as well...

I have about 4 favourites now I did have 3 but I seem to love 4. 1. Dangerous Era, 2 History Era, 3 Bad Era and 4 Off The Wall

All of them.
Each era had something different to offer.
Unlike many current artist (and some from the past) Michael was never afraid to try something new and evolve throughout his career, and when he tried something new it always sounded amazing.:music:

Michael was never afraid to try something new and evolve throughout his career, and when he tried something new it always sounded amazing.:music:
so true!! only Michael could sound amazing no matter what he did

HIstory era, Bad era, Dangerous era, OTW era. I've never been extraordinary fond of the Thriller era, though :D

The Bad era,that's when I got into MJ and he was on top of the world then.....never mind unbreakable.....he was untouchable!

If I had to choose just one to relive and listen to for the rest of my life, it will be the Off The Wall era (for personal reasons I'm not going into here).

Back