First Russian Monument to Michael Appears in Yekaterinburg _UPDATE post #18 Unveiled Pictures

That is an amazing beautiful monument :wub:
I cried when I saw this and all the fans just wanting to touch it. :boohoo:

^ Agree, this is a great tribute to Michael, thank you for posting all the pictures.

That's a nice looking bronze statue. Better than the one that ninny put up outside Craven Cottage.

Beautiful! I love how all the other countries really uphold his legacy and realize what a great human being he was. How much do you all want to bet that, had this happened in the U.S., there would be a bunch of a--holes ignorantly protesting it?

I love how Michael is so well-received throughout the world, though, it's truly a touching and beautiful thing. Who cares what Amerikkka thinks anyway.

Wonderful news!

The statue is great. I love to see how much love and appreciation MJ gets overseas (Too bad he can't get the same respect in the US!).

I'm happy for the Russian fans!

Russian fans thank every one of you for your support, people! Russian fans did what every country should, where people honor, love and remember Michael.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

really wonderful...much love to the russian fans? Long live MJ's legacy.

Wonder when will the US have its own? his hometown

This is one of the best public tributes to Michael I've ever seen! I wish Ireland could make one, he did live here for months of his final years... :cry:

Back