Formule 1

Haha that's cool, thanks for sharing again Ágnes :) (why the sad smiley?) This is not good for the image I had of Hamilton in my head though, it was so easy to dislike him before but now I just can't.. lol.
you are welcome :)
oh the "sad" smiley i have no idea where i put it, i wanted to put this smiley: :)

yeah gives a nice, positive image of him:)
do you want to see my photo with him? I can pm you ;)

I think he is good guy but of course he is annoying when he beats all my favourites. :p

Don't worry she is fine :yes: Following Kimi now at rally with the enthusiasm she used to have for F1.

That's good to know. Thx for letting me know.

On of the reasons I like MS is that the media does the same with him as what they did with MJ - they hate him and the criticize him for everything that they leave totally uncriticized if others do it. Double standards.

As for not doing well: He has done it ALL, he can afford to come back for the fun of it! And that's exactly why he came back, not for PR. He couldn't care less about PR.

Here, hear. You can say all of that again. Preach it brotha/sista, preach it. :punk:

Maybe it was order from the team. :D Not...

I was talking with my father during that race about Schumacher and his return. We thought that Schumacher's car was originally made for Jenson Button who went to McLaren. And these two drivers have so different driving styles. If Schumacher continues next season (I believe he does), I'd say he'll get better results.

About that wall incident. I think it was pretty basic overtake, nothing new in that.

And of course Michael Schumacher is fan of MJ! Who isn't? :D Lewis is also.

Very good question. Who isn't a MJ fan in this world of ours? No-freakin'-body. That's who lol.

yeah neither I, he was really nice!:)

Thank you:)
Wow you like Budapest? That is cool! Maybe you can come next year?

I have more nice stories about Lewis, since we met him again on Sunday twice.
I walked to his hotel with my friend in the evening, and he came out like 15 min later because he was leaving somewhere. I asked him if he liked the Thriller CD and my friend told him we gave it to him, and he went so excited, he said "I can`t believe it guys you gave me one, that is my favourite!!! i listened to it that night" He was so nice, really happy for the CD:) Then we told this story to a friend who was there when we gave the CD and he took a Moonwalker DVD so like 2 hours later when we met Lewis again he gave it to him. He was again really happy, he said again that he listened to the CD that night. Then we walked with him a bit on the street and he said that he was so sad last year when he heard the news..and that Michael is great etc. He liked my friend`s Michael t-shirt, and asked us if we can dance like him? And he said that he can kick Christ Tucker style with the left leg and even showed it to us. He was really cool! He also told us "see you next year" ;)
:wild::(

Thanks so much for sharing your other encounters with Lewis. Glad to hear he enjoyed the Thriller CD. LOL @ imagining Lewis doin' the leg kick Chris Tucker style :lol: it ain't that hard actually. His girlfriend is Nicole Scherzinger from PCD, right? They make such a beautiful couple, God bless them. She was great in WATW 25, wasn't she?

Do i like Budapest? Wasn't there a song that went - i don't like raggae....i love it. Well, it's the same for me and that gorgeous city of yours, i love it. Budapest holds a very, very special place in my heart. It is my favorite city in the world second only to Rome.

Yeah, it would be wonderful to visit next year. Schumi winning the race would be the cherry on the top :p but i betta not be overdemanding lol. Chi vivra, vedra...as Italians say.

P.S. Sooo happy to see this thread pickin' up some steam. It felt like them keys were put on hold and nowhere near the ignition for far too long. Was about time someone stuck them in :D

Last edited:
Hahaha Kimi is still 3rd highest paid driver in F1! Go Kimi! :D

Drivers:
1. Fernando Alonso Ferrari £30m
2. Lewis Hamilton McLaren £16m
3. Kimi Raikkonen Ferrari £16m
4. Felipe Massa Ferrari £14m
5. Jenson Button McLaren £9m
6. Michael Schumacher Mercedes £8m
7. Nico Rosberg Mercedes £8m
8. Robert Kubica Renault £7.5m
9. Rubens Barrichello Williams £5.5m
10. Mark Webber Red Bull £4.2m

http://sundayafternoonclub.blogs.topgear.com/2010/08/24/alonso-in-the-money/

VETTEL!!! :wild: VETTEL is the championnnnnn!!!! :party: I am sosososo SOOO happy for him!!!

YEEAAH! Vettel won!

Kinda boring season... hmm. Oh well, hope next season is better.

Really, I thought this season was very interesting, and the way Vettel became champion kind of reminds me what happened to Kimi :)

Looking forward to next season!

Hello everybody! :)

Thanks for asking where I was. Well, I needed to get away from MJ forums. Honestly I can't think about Michael. If I do that then I end up in crying. Just like... now. :(

I'm fine, just can't think of Michael. OMG. I try not to think about him, I try to think about anything but him. That's how my life goes nowadays. If I see a picture of him: I cry, if I hear a song of his: I cry, if I see a video about him: I cry.

Thanks Ági for sharing your experience with Lewis. :) That's really a great story.

Kinga;3194137 said:
Hello everybody! :)

Thanks for asking where I was. Well, I needed to get away from MJ forums. Honestly I can't think about Michael. If I do that then I end up in crying. Just like... now. :(

I'm fine, just can't think of Michael. OMG. I try not to think about him, I try to think about anything but him. That's how my life goes nowadays. If I see a picture of him: I cry, if I hear a song of his: I cry, if I see a video about him: I cry.

Thanks Ági for sharing your experience with Lewis. :) That's really a great story.

Aww Kinga! :hug: I'm sorry to hear that :better: It's understandable though, and I'm happy that you at least showed up here to say hi :)

Kimi's father's obituary was on the newspaper today btw. It was beautiful :(

Last edited:
I was a big fan of F1 from 1976 until Ayrton Senna died in 1994. I have attended many F1 races all over the world and am very thankful for those exciting times!! I still watch the Grands Prix occasionally but not a big fan like I used to be. But I do love those amazing cars and the sounds of the engines!

The One.;3194894 said:
Aww Kinga! :hug: I'm sorry to hear that :better: It's understandable though, and I'm happy that you at least showed up here to say hi :)

Kimi's father's obituary was on the newspaper today btw. It was beautiful :(

aww thank you, Hanna. :)

Yes, I saw and read that. It was simply beautiful. My heart still goes out to Kimi and the entire Räikkönen family. :(

Black Porsche: Yeah, those were the good old days. My mother's favourite was Senna too. :)

Did anyone watch Sunday's race? Those last 10 laps were the most mesmerizing laps to watch in quite a long time! I am a McLaren fan and love the team with Hamilton and Button, but it was nice to see Rosberg win his first time, and for Mercedes since the 50's!

Also VERRRY happy Bruno Sennas 7th place, adding some more points for his run at the world championship! It is funny when some people talk about Bruno. Clearly he has a monstrous shadow in his path and cannot hide from it thanks to his uncle Ayrton. But to enter back into racing after a 10yr halt, and to get a spot in F1 by 2010 is something one doesn't see much more. Sure, some of it has to do with his last name. But at the end of the day, he is still a good driver. I think we will be seeing greater things from him the more he wedges into F1.

I love the McLaren team, but I am quite partial to Bruno. I can't help but wish the best for him!

I didn't have the chance to watch the few first races of the season (and I'm sad cause I would've wanted to see Rosberg's win!!) but I'm soooo happy Räikkönen is back!! Lotus is doing a very good job with him and Grosjean, without the mistakes during races they would do even better!

Lewis Hamilton is using a MJ tribute helmet this weekend.
6qxT95u.jpg

LNQnvUC.jpg

First victory for Nico Rosberg! Congratulations!!! :salut:

Let me BUMP this #ForgottenThread :ph34r:

Who is your Fave Racing team?

Me? I don't really have one yet as I only recently 'bumped' into the Formula 1 'scene' but I do love watching it. All the excitement and who's gonna win and I'm always :eek: when the race is over.

Add to the convo: Yesterday, I saw the F1 Race in Monaco.:clap:

Hamilton won (y) Excellent driver!

Too Bad that Verstappen had to give up caise he crashed. Well better luck next time, hey!

Last edited:
Back