Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael"/ Excerpt @pg151/New Interview Post 3743

Re: Frank Cascio to write memoir of his friend Michael Jackson / official press release at pg12

Thanks Alanna.

Guys, did anyone who is connected to Frank on facebook ask him why he waited till Michael died to write this book for charity?

Cascio intends to dedicate a portion of his proceeds from the book to charities.

Re: Frank Cascio to write memoir of his friend Michael Jackson / official press release at pg12

Does anyone have transcripts or video of Frank Cascio and Catherine Crier on her show. I cant remember if I saw it.
Was it Frank's choice not to testify or TMez's?

Here we go:

[youtube]4a5nMSO9yfk[/youtube]
[youtube]yYbpT5Hm5tI[/youtube]
[youtube]KnFwxToajmk[/youtube]

Wow, you are very optimistic. I hope you are right, but I don't think so. There are still many, many MJ haters out there. You can find them on any MJ-related article or YT video posted. They won't all of the sudden go away. The information about Michael has been available for years yet many people choose not to believe it. And the media is still not forgiving to MJ. In the future, the main focus will hopefully be on his music and dance alone, but I am afraid his name will always be associated with the accusations. But perhaps the future generations who did not experience the media witch hunt during the trial will look at the cases from a more neutral perspective and focus on the fact that he was acquitted of all charges.

Well, it's the same principle here. If you don't want to contribute to Frank Cascio's financial gains, just don't buy the book. Simple as that :)

Yup, I'm very optimistic, but not unrealistic. I have such strong faith in Michael Jackson's legacy because he really was that great. A genius like Michael Jackson came once in history. He's in the league of Michaelangelo, DaVinci, Mozart, Chaplin. Yes, there are many ignorant people who want to undermine his brilliance. These ignorant people will be gone and forgotten. However, the great Michael Jackson is here to stay.

The future generations will only associate the name Michael Jackson to greatness - great songwriter, great vocalist, great dancer, great film maker, great father and great humanitarian. The accusations will be just footnotes. The Cascios are not even worth mentioning.

When I think about Michael's legacy, I think long-term - historic scale, the likes of Michaelangelo. To quote Michael himself, who cares who Michaelangeo went out with. We care about the arts, the creative process and the message. People remember Chaplin for his arts, not the scandals.

I'm sure a legitimate credible biography on Michael Jackson and detailed study of Michael's works will be written one day, will I see it in my lifetime? I hope so. But, it will happen. His genius will be fully acknowledged, if not by my generation, then future generations.

As for Cascio's book, they won't get money from me. Simple at that.

OK the Manhood thread as you say looks at the sexuality of Michael and girls love of it. you have stated what Michael said. Yes he would not go on stage if he centers his mind on that. However, he does not center his mind on it and he goes on the stage and performs. Michael knows what many of his female fans think about his sexuality. From his own word, we know this, and his moves to tantalize his female audience suggest this, and there is nothing wrong with that. He knows the majority of his audience is female.

Next, you talk about the autopsy report. It is discussed so that we do not buy into the wrong media analysis of Michael's death and his character. From it we know he was not an addict, he had a skin condition, he was healthy for his age, he could not have injected himself. These are crucial facts for any fan who wants to defend him and see that justice for his death is realized. In one case fans are understanding the facts of a death to know why the person was murdered and in the other case a close friend waiting till after the friend died is disclosing private information about the friend for his own gain.
Consequently, I do not see the connection between manhood thread and writing a tell all book.

Cascio knows that Michael, according to their words, did not want them to be the family to run to the media. Yet, after Michael is dead he is enlightened to write a book about the things that Michael did not want them to talk about--there is only one way to interpret it.

Thanks Petrarose. :better:

Yup, I'm very optimistic, but not unrealistic. I have such strong faith in Michael Jackson's legacy because he really was that great. A genius like Michael Jackson came once in history. He's in the league of Michaelangelo, DaVinci, Mozart, Chaplin. Yes, there are many ignorant people who want to undermine his brilliance. These ignorant people will be gone and forgotten. However, the great Michael Jackson is here to stay.

The future generations will only associate the name Michael Jackson to greatness - great songwriter, great vocalist, great dancer, great film maker, great father and great humanitarian. The accusations will be just footnotes. The Cascios are not even worth mentioning.

When I think about Michael's legacy, I think long-term - historic scale, the likes of Michaelangelo. To quote Michael himself, who cares who Michaelangeo went out with. We care about the arts, the creative process and the message. People remember Chaplin for his arts, not the scandals.

I'm sure a legitimate credible biography on Michael Jackson and detailed study of Michael's works will be written one day, will I see it in my lifetime? I hope so. But, it will happen. His genius will be fully acknowledged, if not by my generation, then future generations.

As for Cascio's book, they won't get money from me. Simple at that.

Love,^^ you are right about history and legacy. If we look back to our primary, secondary, university education, we notice that when we were taught about key figures in history, the books used were always books that had facts, documents, were done by noted biographers, scholars in the field, educators, etc. We did not learn about Chaplin, Mozart, presidents through the eyes and writings of sensationalistic authors, so the arguments that we need this tell all book from Frank because we need a positive legacy for future generations seems unclear to me. We want the legacy of Michael to endure, and this does not include witty statements he made, information about girls or things he liked, etc. What will endure is his music, talent, records, charitable acts not witticisms from novels. These juicy novels will just be looked at and cherished now to feed the tabloidish tendencies of some fans, because haters usually do not buy these books. They do not want themselves to be proved wrong, so why should they buy it.

Love,^^ you are right about history and legacy. If we look back to our primary, secondary, university education, we notice that when we were taught about key figures in history, the books used were always books that had facts, documents, were done by noted biographers, scholars in the field, educators, etc. We did not learn about Chaplin, Mozart, presidents through the eyes and writings of sensationalistic authors, so the arguments that we need this tell all book from Frank because we need a positive legacy for future generations seems unclear to me. We want the legacy of Michael to endure, and this does not include witty statements he made, information about girls or things he liked, etc. What will endure is his music, talent, records, charitable acts not witticisms from novels. These juicy novels will just be looked at and cherished now to feed the tabloidish tendencies of some fans, because haters usually do not buy these books. They do not want themselves to be proved wrong, so why should they buy it.

:yes::yes::yes:

I do want to clarify something here

There's no such thing as "refuse to testify" or testifying isn't a choice.

If you get a subpoena (a court document calling you as a witness) you are required to testify otherwise you'll be in contempt of court which comes with possible prison time, monetary consequences etc.

The only possibility to legally "refuse" to answer a /some questions is "self incrimination" also known as "pleading the 5th". (again you have to show as a witness, take the stand and can only state "pleading the 5th to relevant questions). This "pleading the 5th / self incrimination" means you can refuse to answer a question if the answer can be used against you (in a legal sense) in the future.

Of course it's also possible to give answers such as "don't know / don't remember" but remember that's lying on the stand (don't do it). Regardless it means that you have to testify if you are called.

Also you cannot go to a court and say "I'm going to testify" - you need to be called by the prosecution or the defense to the stand.

Now going to the 2005 case as Frank was listed as a alleged conspirator (crime if proven)

Reportedly Sneddon offered "partial immunity" to Frank and Vinnie to testify during the grand jury - which they rejected.

As far as we know Frank wasn't offered immunity by Sneddon for the trial this means
1- Frank was never going to testify against Michael
2- Sneddon forced him in a position to not testify for Michael by pleading the 5th as he was being alleged with a crime.

I don't understand why people put the "testimony" thing on Frank, don't we all know Sneddon? That "conspiracy" charge was a move on his part - he aimed a) to scare people that knew the most so that they would turn against Michael with a immunity deal or b) put them in a position to "plead the 5th" and not be able to defend Michael due to the possibility of charges against them. It was a win-win for Sneddon.

Trust me the Cascios were the real thing! And MJ knew that!

I do want to clarify something here

There's no such thing as "refuse to testify" or testifying isn't a choice.

Thanks for that (and the rest of your post), I agree, and there were 5 alleged "co-conspirators", and from what I can tell, all 5 of them were around at lot in February/March 2003 and also around the Arvizos. So I'm just guessing that they were named as "co-conspirators" to avoid them telling their side of the story in court. They probably would have had a lot to say about the Arvizo family.

I watched the 3 videos with Frank, maybe I missed it, but what exactly did he say that was bad?

some fans are just idiots, attacking the only true friends Michael ever had.... Trust me the Cascios were the real thing! And MJ knew that!
your statements never have credibility when you reduce them to personal fan attacks.
it's like knowing your statement isn't true, so you have to add energy to it, by getting personal.

no true friend takes advantage for money. none. especially after the person they write about is dead. if you feel that looking like you're a nice guy, makes you an automatic friend..watch out..a lot of nice guys will head your way.
if this 'friend' was true, then he would dare to write the book while MJ was alive, but he knew MJ would not approve. far from the definition of friend.
people ususally tell things in confidence, with the expectation that those things are off the record, and won't be blabbed to the world..especially for money. that's the definition of telling things in confidence. otherwise, no use in divulging anything to anyone. there really are no exceptions. i have yet to meet a person who tells things in confidence and approves of them being being blabbed for money..or not for money, for that matter. everybody is entintled to their secrets. and everybody has secrets they want to keep to themselves. Michael is no exception. so anybody who breaks that unwritten rule is not a friend.

From what i have seen, apparently, Michael is the only one in the world who is not allowed to have secrets.

Let's see if, if someone decides to divulge Your secrets, in a way that you can't stop..let's see if you still call that person, your friend.(no matter what nice things they say to seem to come across as your friend)

and how do we know what MJ 'knew'? so, at least we can hope that he is afforded the rights we all want to have...such as, the right to keep secrets.

*if there is anybody here who doesn't want some things about themselves, kept to themselves, please raise your hand, as the exception, and i'll go persue that person, for some divulging* *i thought not.*

Last edited:

I beg ppl to differ between

1.) truth

2.) opinion a

3.) opinion b

4.) opinion c

5.) opinion...

It's astonishing to me that the whole mjjc in only a few months changed into the illusion that only one of the above is possible.
It's not only black or white!

Many ppl in this thread are giving valid opinions also independent from that it's a Cascio writing the book for example because
a) that they like someone writing the book
for the reasons of aa, ab, ac, ad...
OR
b) that they dislike someone writing the book
for the reasons of ba, bb, bc, bd...

please really... everybody has their own valid reasons for their own ALL VALID OPINIONS

and that is perfectly correct. Stop the endless going on about the endless same things and stop that acting as if there's only one possible truth.

It's not... life is not black or white... it's colorful and all colors do have countless shades... we're thankfully not living in a box... we're pieces of an endless Unviverse aren't we?!

See... I'm here since mjjc was mjjf... formerly I loved reading endless threads because so many interesting different opinions with so much good reasoning was presented... that was so wonderfull because it makes me think, because it makes me see the world and all this life in so many different perspectives... it can't be that with Michaels passing all that got lost.
Now it's really, I try to read myself through endless threads but it's repetition after repetition of the very same... and why's that sad... cuz I maybe miss some new and interesting stuff.

Honestly I don't wanna destroy the fun ppl having in talking about the very same again and again... but I'll not give up telling how you ppl destroy the fun of some others included me... or at least maybe only me.

Last edited:

are you any different? you make sure you get the last word on everybody. allow us to write our statements without giving the impression we are not allowed. the apparent destroying is mutual.

and, of course, there is always the choice of not coming into a thread that bothers you.

Last edited:

some fans are just idiots, attacking the only true friends Michael ever had.... Trust me the Cascios were the real thing! And MJ knew that!

The ONLY true friends?
Wow, i didnt realise you know each and everyone that was around MJ and also know for a fact that the only REAL friends were the Cascio's...I'm sorry for being so ignorant *Rolleyes*

I am not saying they are real friends or not, i dont KNOW them.
I wont buy the book though...I'm tired of all the 'My friend Michael' books coming out right now...If the Cascio's value their private friendship they should keep it that way: Private.

are you any different? you make sure you get the last word on everybody. allow us to write our statements without giving the impression we are not allowed. the apparent destroying is mutual.

and, of course, there is always the choice of not coming into a thread that bothers you.

no it's no way the last word.

you got the wrong impression, I'm apologizing for that.

you are all 'allowed' to go on as long as you want... I'm surely not the one allowing or not allowing anything here.

And yes you're right, it's my choice to go into threads or not... and it's my problem that I'm interested in reading ppls opinion and am very much the kind of that I don't wanna miss a thing.

But it comes very much down to that the Cascios in this thread are more discussed than Michael is.

And the whole Cascios theme, believing them or not is more around than Michael really is... and yep that makes me personally sad.

But yep... maybe I should take your advice and just not come into threads anymore... however lol I'll not promise that! ;)

ok lol sorry 144,000 (where is this number coming from btw?) right now I'm wondering if you meant me at all... or maybe Erik I must admitt... uhhh stupid me!

no it's no way the last word.

you got the wrong impression, I'm apologizing for that.

you are all 'allowed' to go on as long as you want... I'm surely not the one allowing or not allowing anything here.

And yes you're right, it's my choice to go into threads or not... and it's my problem that I'm interested in reading ppls opinion and am very much the kind of that I don't wanna miss a thing.

But it comes very much down to that the Cascios in this thread are more discussed than Michael is.

And the whole Cascios theme, believing them or not is more around than Michael really is... and yep that makes me personally sad.

But yep... maybe I should take your advice and just not come into threads anymore... however lol I'll not promise that! ;)

ok lol sorry 144,000 (where is this number coming from btw?) right now I'm wondering if you meant me at all... or maybe Erik I must admitt... uhhh stupid me!

well..i think the central theme is always Michael. yes, this is a thread about the cascios, because they came in contact with Michael. just as an oprah thread about Michael, might have a lot of Oprah talk, but still, it ultimately centers around Michael.

i did kind of feel that you were not wanting certain posts posted, by the tone of your post..

as far as the number is concerned...well..i'd like to keep that a secret. lol.

Last edited:

Michael was very close to Cascio's, no doubt. Frank knows a lot about Michael: Michael's marriage/divorce, (especially with LMP post marriage relationship), MJ3, tours, and Michael's love affairs (Frank have said that Michael was a ladies' man). Relationship with Jacksons, birth of Blanket and Omer Bhatti/Bhatt's family, Chopra's, Klein, 2005 trial, SONY & invincible album, Roger Friedman, Rabbi Schmulley, Uri Geller, Marc Schaffel, Dieter, Raymone Baine, concert in 2001, "LWMJ" documentary. Who knows maybe Frank knew Murray.

In real truth I want to know all this, but I know Frank is going to write about the making of music/track (sold to Sony)in his parent's basement, and Michael's issues/problems dealing and compensation with a lost childhood. Part of me wants to know, other part wants to boycott.

Again this is all about $$$. Next publishing could be "Bubbles: My pal Michael Jackson"

Again this is all about $$$. Next publishing could be "Bubbles: My pal Michael Jackson"
At this point, nothing would surprise me. They could release something like this as a children's book.

Michael was very close to Cascio's, no doubt. Frank knows a lot about Michael: Michael's marriage/divorce, (especially with LMP post marriage relationship), MJ3, tours, and Michael's love affairs (Frank have said that Michael was a ladies' man). Relationship with Jacksons, birth of Blanket and Omer Bhatti/Bhatt's family, Chopra's, Klein, 2005 trial, SONY & invincible album, Roger Friedman, Rabbi Schmulley, Uri Geller, Marc Schaffel, Dieter, Raymone Baine, concert in 2001, "LWMJ" documentary. Who knows maybe Frank knew Murray.

That's very voyeuristic and tabloidish if he decides to go there. His post-marriage life? Birth of Blanket? Why should anyone care how that went and who his mother is? People should learn to stick to what they know, that is very private and Jackson didn't want things like that to be known, or he would have said so himself. This invasion of privacy and people wanting to know more and more about someone famous is creepy, no offense. That may be human nature, but it's creepy. People shouldn't be privvy to something that doesn't concern them in the first place. His medical life is, for instance, taken to the extreme, esp now with the impending trial, what ounce of privacy is he left with? Is that even important that he has seemingly no privacy left, esp when he's gone and is not here to be saying "I agree with this or that"/"I don't support this or that"?

Also, Tyson is friends with both Roger Friedman and Rabbi Schmuley.

I hope Frank keeps it honest and truthful. I also hopes he doesn't mention any certain ex-wives because Lord knows we don't need her reemerging and mentioning MJ again. If he knows anything about MJ's marriages I hope he keeps that out of the book

That's very voyeuristic and tabloidish if he decides to go there. His post-marriage life? Birth of Blanket? Why should anyone care how that went and who his mother is? People should learn to stick to what they know, that is very private and Jackson didn't want things like that to be known, or he would have said so himself. This invasion of privacy and people wanting to know more and more about someone famous is creepy, no offense. That may be human nature, but it's creepy. People shouldn't be privvy to something that doesn't concern them in the first place. His medical life is, for instance, taken to the extreme, esp now with the impending trial, what ounce of privacy is he left with? Is that even important that he has seemingly no privacy left, esp when he's gone and is not here to be saying "I agree with this or that"/"I don't support this or that"?

Also, Tyson is friends with both Roger Friedman and Rabbi Schmuley.

I agree with you. Books like these, no matter how positive, are a total invasion of privacy. I'm a bit disappointed to see the number of fans in this thread who want to know these details given how Michael tried so hard to protect his privacy.

talking about privacy I seriosly doubt that Frank will go into really private and intimate details about Michael, like about his girlfriends etc. I don't think anything like that will be in that book. I choose to believe in Frank's decency and I refuse to critisize him before he has actually done something bad. He was a long time friend, it's true that he knows a lot, but we should wait and see how much he's going to say. I don't think that a tell-all book will actually tell all. At least not in this case. I really really hope I am not mistaken. I don't want to be disappointed in Frank. There were too many disappointments already.

If he knows anything about MJ's marriages I hope he keeps that out of the book

Me too.

talking about privacy I seriosly doubt that Frank will go into really private and intimate details about Michael, like about his girlfriends etc. I don't think anything like that will be in that book. I choose to believe in Frank's decency and I refuse to critisize him before he has actually done something bad. He was a long time friend, it's true that he knows a lot, but we should wait and see how much he's going to say. I don't think that a tell-all book will actually tell all. At least not in this case. I really really hope I am not mistaken. I don't want to be disappointed in Frank. There were too many disappointments already.
now that has my interest..:ninja:.......nnaaa...just kidding..:D

Actually, there's more to that than meets the eye. Take Mozart and Chopin for example. Even to this very day historians are still diggin' through who loved whom, did Mozart actually marry someone while being in love with her sister, who were the muses and coloratura sopranos inspiring him etc. :D

Chopin's relationship with George Sand is still being dissected. "Historians" are still digging up and analyzing Tschaikovsky's sexual orientation.
Franz Schubert syphilis is still being analyzed.
I'm sure many are familiar with Milos Forman's "Amadeus"- people either loved that one or hated it for the way it displayed Mozart.

Mozart's music is his legacy, Lord knows- but that doesn't mean his financial circumstances weren't analyzed for the world to know.

Someone here wrote that there's no harm to writing that MJ went fishing or went for a walk in the woods- and I tend to agree. Michael was a human living a human life- it doesn't mean a free for all to dissect everything you wouldn't want to world to know about you. And there's a clear difference between describing a fishing trip (to quote that example) and an attempt of humiliating someone- these books are certainly out there.

Due to the nonstop abuse of Michael, people tend to jump the ultimate gun.
There have been some very valuable accounts by those who loved MJ- and you can hear the love and respect in their voices.
For example David Nordahl gave a wonderful interview, Seth Riggs certainly told his story, June Gaitlin told hers- I think it would be grave injustice to label everyone that dares to divulge just about anything about the person Michael Jackson as a traitor of privacy.

Michael Jackson was not only betrayed in this world- he is also very beloved and to a degree it pains me that those that do love him truly get labeled all sorts of things under the sun.

Also, why are we talking about 'tell all' books- that is a tabloid term used by tabloids. The actual press release is certainly speaking a different language and I am simply cautious to pick up a verbal practice that is meant to screw with my brain. 'Tell all' is a way of labeling and a judgement that I would like to reserve for those who have proven themselves to be in the 'tell all' category of books.

There was more than just betrayal in Michael's world and love and adoration should also allowed to be expressed and it doesn't have to be done in a sterile, fraidy-cat way. Nothing the Cascios have ever said justifies the labels that people try to stick on them.

Michael has the great gift of seeing someone's entire potential- who they could be beyond the daily grind, the vision he saw artistically he also manage to see in people.
Did that get him into trouble because people often failed to live up to Michael's good willed perception of them?
Of course.
He often saw what people could be, deep down. Maybe we should try that approach more often ourselves.

There must be some middle ground. Michael refused to acknowledge how his actions would be seen underneath the sheen of perversion in some people's own sick minds, holding people to high ideals- while some of us tend to jump the gun on just about anyone in his surroundings and labeling them all kinds of things under the sun.
Maybe we all could find some middle ground?

Last edited:

Actually, there's more to that than meets the eye. Take Mozart and Chopin for example. Even to this very day historians are still diggin' through who loved whom, did Mozart actually marry someone while being in love with her sister, who were the muses and coloratura sopranos inspiring him etc. :D

Chopin's relationship with George Sand is still being dissected. "Historians" are still digging up and analyzing Tschaikovsky's sexual orientation.
I'm sure many are familiar with Milos Forman's "Amadeus"- people either loved that one or hated it for the way it displayed Mozart.

Mozart's music is his legacy, Lord knows- but that doesn't mean his financial circumstances weren't analyzed for the world to know.

Someone here wrote that there's no harm to writing that MJ went fishing or went for a walk in the woods- and I tend to agree. Michael was a human living a human life- it doesn't mean a free for all to dissect everything you wouldn't want to world to know about you. And there's a clear difference between describing a fishing trip (to quote that example) and an attempt of humiliating someone- these books are certainly out there.

There have been some very valuable accounts by those who loved MJ- and you can hear the love and respect in their voices.
For example David Nordahl gave a wonderful interview, Seth Riggs certainly told his story, June Gaitlin told hers- I think it would be grave injustice to label everyone that dares to divulge just about anything about the person Michael Jackson as a traitor of privacy.

Michael Jackson was not only betrayed in this world- he is also very beloved and to a degree it pains me that those that do love him truly get labeled all sorts of things under the sun.

Also, why are we talking about 'tell all' books- that is a tabloid term used by tabloids. The actual press release is certainly speaking a different language and I am simply cautious to pick up a verbal practice that is meant to screw with my brain. 'Tell all' is a way of labeling and a judgement that I would like to reserve for those who have proven themselves to be in the 'tell all' category of books.

There was more than just betrayal in Michael's world and love and adoration should also allowed to be expressed and it doesn't have to be done in a sterile, fraidy-cat way. Nothing the Cascios have ever said justifies the labels that people try to stick on them.

Michael has the great gift of seeing someone's entire potential- who they could be beyond the daily grind, the vision he saw artistically he also manage to see in people.
Did that get him into trouble because people often failed to live up to Michael's good willed perception of them?
Of course.
He often saw what people could be, deep down. Maybe we should try that approach more often ourselves.

There must be some middle ground. Michael refused to acknowledge how his actions would be seen underneath the sheen of perversion in some people's own sick minds, holding people to high ideals- while some of us tend to jump the gun on just about anyone in his surroundings and labeling them all kinds of things under the sun.

I love this post. I find it very sweet.

This world will be a much better place if everyone can be more like Michael.

Unfortunately, reality is harsh.

May be we can extend the same courtesy to his own family too? Right?

Fact is too many books about Michael Jackson have been written, good, and, doesn't matter. What are the public members left it? Except for some of his fans. Nothing. They still love to talk crap about him and love to hate him. His life has been picked apart from the most miniatural spots on his shirt to the color of his liver. Some quite good things have been said/written about him, yet they don't get coverage/talked about in the press.

Enough is enough, and some would actually love to being like this, seeing the negative... But why are all these people releasing books now, how are some gonna put money into some people's pockets just cuz they were friends with Jackson, yet they lie about certain things and are affiliated with persons like Roger Friedman?

Again: why now, if not to set things straight or whatever about their Own person too, beside the King of Pop? What's really useful is to have some list or something compiling many of his interviews, speeches, charitable events he was a part of, etc, that is not what second or third parties are revealing and making money of. But what he actually did: charitably, even though he did much of that privately. Not just some other book revealing never before seen photos, stories and whatever which border on the fascination for someone's secrecy revealed. Which will always be creepy for some.

In real truth I want to know all this, but I know Frank is going to write about the making of music/track (sold to Sony)in his parent's basement, and Michael's issues/problems dealing and compensation with a lost childhood. Part of me wants to know, other part wants to boycott.

Noirnoar, I admire your truthfulness. You state you want to know this information without giving some justification as to why you or others should want to know this information. Congratulations. I would like to see others be truthful and say I want to buy this book because I really want to know private details about Michael. I would not agree with them, but I would hold them in high esteem for being truthful.

Of course.

$$$$$$$.

if there weren't so many books out on MJ, you could get to me with ur post. but since that isn't the case, my above response is all i have to say.

other than, at this juncture, what i feel about MJ is enough. i am satisfied. i got a life. i don't need to dig on MJ for centuries.

at this point, aren't MJ fans convinced that he is forever, a fabulous human being, and don't need any more proof of that?

i think the middle ground has already been established. in these 50 years, we have gotten enough info to know MJ is special.

but unemployment must be at an all time high because cashing in in this regard, apparently, will never go out of style. all Frank has to do, is go to his neighbor, and say.."MJ is cool beans". or somn. and don't ask for a handout, while he's doing it.

Last edited:
Back