Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael"/ Excerpt @pg151/New Interview Post 3743

Re: Frank Cascio to write memoir of his friend Michael Jackson / press release at pg12 / Nov 15 ,201

Yeah im intrested cause this is someone who actually knew mj.id be lieing if i said i wasnt intrested in whats gonna be in the book but i have very mixed feelings about it being done at all in the first place

Re: Frank Cascio to write memoir of his friend Michael Jackson / press release at pg12 / Nov 15 ,201

I will be buying this book.

I am willing to give him a chance. I don't know him but he knew Michael. I know it's hard for us because of how many people Michael knew and they betrayed him in some way with what they say. Let's see what is said and then see how we feel.

picture from facebook group

205967_157939450949865_155225791221231_308934_6699918_n.jpg

263335_155231081220702_155225791221231_302209_5780119_n.jpg

He is sooooooooooooo beautiful. :wub: I see someone undesirable.... David Gest. :puke:

\

Oh Ash I agree!! He is beautiful!! And he looks so happy.

I'll be interested in what others will say and views after they read this book! But, for me in particular I won't be buying anyones books anytime soon. I'm just all bookered out on the idea that everyone that MJ knew are all of a sudden authors! Who knew...? lol

I decided not to preorder this book and wait for the reviews before buying even though at this point I kind of feel that this book will be positive. I just hope he won't step over the line in revealing private details.

I'll be interested in what others will say and views after they read this book! But, for me in particular I won't be buying anyones books anytime soon. I'm just all bookered out on the idea that everyone that MJ knew are all of a sudden authors! Who knew...? lol

I think those who buy it will enjoy it, and it would be a positive book. Although I am not going to buy or read it, he seems as a guy who likes Michael, and like Jmie, I hope he keeps the things Michael wanted him to keep private out of the book.

I wonder what he thinks of schumelly's book?

He is sooooooooooooo beautiful. :wub: I see someone undesirable.... David Gest. :puke:
stange seeing picks like that knowing u were outside the hotel wondering what mj was upto on the insideid like to know why frank is friends with the 'rabbi'

stange seeing picks like that knowing u were outside the hotel wondering what mj was upto on the insideid like to know why frank is friends with the 'rabbi'

What is the story behind this picture? Where was it taken and why is Michael using a crutch?

I believe it was taken in mjs hotel in london march 2001.thats when he was in a pot (cast) from when he broke his foot.mac culkin was appearing in a play in london at the time and visited him.mj had just been or was going to a book promotional event for the rabbi and the spoon bender.anyone know the names of the other in the pics bar the obvious ones

Oh ^^thanks. If only Michael knew then what the rabbi would do with the tapes, I wonder if he would go to the signing.

the blonde woman on the right is hayley mills - a child actress

haley_mills.jpg

haley-millsjpg-4de2bd6f40b452d8_medium.jpg

the older gentleman in front of her is her father sir john mills

_39290633_800top.jpg

Thanks ivy

I liked her in that movie Ivy, just to go off topic. I wonder what she is doing now?

I decided not to preorder this book and wait for the reviews before buying even though at this point I kind of feel that this book will be positive. I just hope he won't step over the line in revealing private details.

I have not bought any books after June 25th and I'm not going to buy this book. I prefer to read when it is available online. -_-

What I feel is that Frank through this book will try to explain/talk about the songs from the album "Michael" for the fans... I feel that this is the focus. Well, let's see... :fear:

"My Friend Michael"
Traveling the world with Michael was an adventure. He loved staying in Hotels, he instantly made them his mini home. Every Hotel we stayed in, we had to used aliases. Some of them, I have to say were quite funny."Donald Duck" "Captan Hook" "Mr Green" "Homer Simpson" "Bart Simpson." He would also stay under the name "Michael Mckeller" which is the title to one of his songs. I think my favorite one was when we all became the "Potter Family" Michael was Harry Potter, I was Frank Potter.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Fr...iend-Michael/155225791221231?sk=wall&filter=2

It seems his life was full of excitement when he was with Michael. No wonder people got mad when Michael stopped having them around. Now I could imagine how Michael's children miss him.

Frank Cascio should be ashamed of himself.

"My Friend Michael"
Traveling the world with Michael was an adventure. He loved staying in Hotels, he instantly made them his mini home. Every Hotel we stayed in, we had to used aliases. Some of them, I have to say were quite funny."Donald Duck" "Captan Hook" "Mr Green" "Homer Simpson" "Bart Simpson." He would also stay under the name "Michael Mckeller" which is the title to one of his songs. I think my favorite one was when we all became the "Potter Family" Michael was Harry Potter, I was Frank Potter.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Fr...iend-Michael/155225791221231?sk=wall&filter=2

That was so cute. I enjoyed reading that on Franks facebook page :)

:eek:

Why? :unsure: Well, I think it is too early to say... The book has not been released yet.... Let's see...

For knowingly allowing fraudulent songs to be released to the public under the guise of Michael Jackson songs.

For knowingly allowing fraudulent songs to be released to the public under the guise of Michael Jackson songs.

Yawn...Dont' start that ish here.

STFA

Please stay on topic
We are NOT going to turn this thread about Frank's book
into an argument about the casico track. Take that to
the great debate thread where it belongs _ Thanks

I was simply stating how I felt about Frank. I didn't even mention the Cascio tracks until I was asked. And was this really necessary? -

Yawn...Dont' start that ish here.

STFA

So anyway when the book coming out?

Back