Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael"/ Excerpt @pg151/New Interview Post 3743

Re: Frank Cascio to write memoir of his friend Michael Jackson / press release at pg12 / Nov 15 ,201

Michael's death or the trial didn't reveal anything wrong about him, in fact contrary, but now his "friends" and beloved relatives are trying to "correct" that.
Let us show you that he was an addict after all:mat:

please show me the media articles dated before Michael's death that called him a propofol demanding addict.

what you are missing is that Michael's medical history - especially Propofol and Demerol has been uncovered by his death. And that's what people might be trying to put into context.

Frank's excerpt which says Michael had physical pains, stress issues etc hence the drugs is a lot more putting into context then Klein's "he was absolutely addicted" BS and Murray's "deceptive addict" and defense "desperate addict that self medicated and overdosed himself" crap.

and for the private stuff wait for the LLoyds lawsuit and AEG / Murray civil lawsuits. There wouldn't be anything left private after that.

Re: Frank Cascio to write memoir of his friend Michael Jackson / press release at pg12 / Nov 15 ,201

The one thing that I will ask for those who are against this based on the privacy issue alone: why would you read that excerpt knowing that it would reveal private things since that is why the book is making some people upset in the first place?

If people are truly going to make the privacy argument, then shouldn't there be a commitment to that principle? For me personally, there are some many variables about privacy that I couldn't come flate out and say writing about a person's privacy is always wrong or always justified. There has to be acknowledgements of the gray areas.

Otherwise, like I said, some people should not really be able to state what is in that review article.

recently a famous person from my home country died. to her friends it was known that she had some issues , to public it was all a secret. but her death uncovered some unknown things about her such as her cheating, alcohol use etc.. Several of her friends went to public to tell and explain why.

From outside it might look like they are dishing on private details of her life after her death but the real motivation was to correct the increasing negative media stories and public misconceptions about her.

So what is the correct thing to do? Not talk because it's invading her privacy and we never know if she would like her private business to be detailed? or Talk even though it might be disclosing her private business to correct misconceptions about her?

reportedly he approved the first edition

Actually Cascio family talked to media at two different times before - both during the allegations 1993 and 2005. Apparently Michael had no problem with them talking as long as they were defending him. Oprah wasn't their first interview.
I remember reading that Michael requested to read a copy of JRT's book before it was published and JRT declined. How could Michael approve it if he did not read it before it was published? Now Michael did approve Adrian Grant's book.

recently a famous person from my home country died. to her friends it was known that she had some issues , to public it was all a secret. but her death uncovered some unknown things about her such as her cheating, alcohol use etc.. Several of her friends went to public to tell and explain why.

From outside it might look like they are dishing on private details of her life after her death but the real motivation was to correct the increasing negative media stories and public misconceptions about her.

So what is the correct thing to do? Not talk because it's invading her privacy and we never know if she would like her private business to be detailed? or Talk even though it might be disclosing her private business to correct misconceptions about her?

reportedly he approved the first edition

Actually Cascio family talked to media at two different times before - both during the allegations 1993 and 2005. Apparently Michael had no problem with them talking as long as they were defending him. Oprah wasn't their first interview.

We the fan want to hear the dirt too so we will say anything to defand our view, my problem with those tell tale are it do no justice lie or truth, friend should remain silent if what they are going to say are going paint the other in a bad light at the time,
MJ don't need anymore pit fork to dig at him, now is not the time to fill in any negative blank.
I am all for a proper biography for MJ which will have all his sin and saintly behaviour with truth written by someone who only want to present a true look at one of history great. Not a slap dash that was throw together for profit by friends or family who don't know when to remain silent and when to speak up.
And if I am down and out and my friend knew about it no way I want those bad moments to be make public, { that is how I feel now I may change my mind later} we dont need to know if he was making out with a fan or the doctor wife,MJ want some part of his like private, we don't need to know if he wet his bed or he was stone 15 years ago at the town meeting, let him rest for a while with a bit of dignity.

@ivy hold your finger this is not a dig at you, just saying.

This.
All my life, I have been a fun of one great Russian actor, singer and poet who died quite some time ago, I was a young girl at the time. He was semi-prohibited in the good old URRS. Several years after his death, when perestroika hit, lot of the information came out that his close relatives rather not see public. Ironically, it was his wife who first wrote the book where she tried to show the real person and not the imagined hero. It hit me hard (remember, I was a young girl, and my great imagined hero suddenly became oh so human). Now, I do believe that real persons with all his problems, demons, missteps, etc. is much more real hero that that person I imagined at age 11...

Ivy, who died? TMZ has no news on anyone dying :dunno: :wacko:

Edit: Heavy D died. Now I know :doh:

I will say that they last part of the review article about Michael being upset with some wanting the darker make-up, etc. for the video shoot was gut-wrenching to me. No one should be made to feel that way. I know it is to an extent a part of the entertainment world but there is a limit when you know that person has had self-esteem issues in the first place when it came to his looks; Michael has never made that a secret to anyone. That again makes me wonder more about some of those around him than Michael; it makes me have the utmost empathy for him after reading that. He had so much crap to deal with and at some point people should stop talking about it from his actions but the actions of those around him.

For that reason, it is why I'm not opposed to all things written about Michael; some mirrors need to be turned on some of those around him. Maybe one day they will see what they added to the situation was far worst than a friend writing a book after Michael's death.

Ivy, who died? TMZ has no news on anyone dying :dunno: :wacko:

USA is not my home country :) so it's not someone that you would know.

The one question that I would have from the review article was that part about them getting stone; I thought during the Aaron Carter fiasco Frank tweeted that Michael never did drugs like that. But, I could be wrong. Does anyone remember if it was in reference simply to giving it to someone?

On behalf of MJ legacy7. We supported the album Michael. Not for one second did we believe that the Estate, Sony and everyone involved would commit criminal fraud on the world by putting out a Michael Jackson album featuring a MJ impersonator. We really respected the friendship that Michael had with the Casio's and the fact that he called them three days before he died while there is no evidece MJ kept in touch with his own brothers and sisters.

With that being said we are shocked with the first quotes releaed from the book. Look no further than the Casio's interview with Oprah, when asked about Michael's drug use or addiction the whole Casio family answered they "never" saw anything like that. Frank went on to say that MJ may have had a drug problem based on what he heard after Michael died. His words were "based on what we know now" meaning he came to that conclusion based on what he heard, rumors after Michael passed. Despite how we felt before, changing his story and feeding this stuff to the media to sell a book is betrayal.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michael-Jackson-was-NOT-an-addict/288817687803025

"They never saw any signs of drug abuse"
http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Michael-Jacksons-Second-Family/4

USA is not my home country :) so it's not someone that you would know.
Oh ok, so you're not referring to Heavy D right?

The one question that I would have from the review article was that part about them getting stone; I thought during the Aaron Carter fiasco Frank tweeted that Michael never did drugs like that. But, I could be wrong. Does anyone remember if it was in reference simply to giving it to someone?

This is what he said:
I knew Michael for over 25 year and NEVER once did he use cocaine or suggest to anyone else to use cocaine. Never!!!!

Aaron was claiming Cocaine and that's why he's refuted.

Not that I'm experienced , but to get stoned people do not use cocaine.

don't theu use weed to get stoned?

don't theu use weed to get stoned?

yes and some weed in some US states and international countries are even legal.

This is what he said:
I knew Michael for over 25 year and NEVER once did he use cocaine or suggest to anyone else to use cocaine. Never!!!!

Aaron was claiming Cocaine and that's why he's refuted.

Not that I'm experienced , but to get stoned people do not use cocaine.

Well, I know that stoned is not a term used with cocaine. I was just asking for clarification about that one instance because I remember that Frank got very angry about Aaron Carter's statements. I just couldn't remember how general or specific things were said at the time. Thanks for the answer, though.

yes and some weed in some US states and international countries are even legal.
Yeah I heard about it myself, didn't it nearly get legalized in California last year?

well if this is the book idk if mike would want personal details revealed this is what i read

(AP) NEW YORK — A personal assistant-turned-personal manager to Michael Jackson said the King of Pop had been taking propofol as early as 1999, and that the singer was drugged up ahead of his 2001 30th anniversary concerts.

Frank Cascio, who became a family friend to Jackson at age 5 and eventually one of the singer's closest friends and employees, writes in a new book that he first noticed Jackson taking the drug Demerol while accompanying the singer on his "Dangerous" tour in 1993.

He writes in his new book, "My Friend Michael: An Ordinary Friendship with an Extraordinary Man," that Jackson started the first of two anniversary shows in 2001 an hour late as a result of being drugged up in his dressing room.

"My naive belief that Michael wouldn't let his medicine interfere with the show blew up in my face," Cascio writes. "I can't begin to describe my disappointment and panic at this moment."

The Associated Press bought an advance copy of the book, which is set for release Nov. 15 by William Morrow, an imprint of News Corp.'s HarperCollins.

Cascio became a friend of Jackson's after his father introduced him to the singer; Cascio's father worked at the Hemsley Palace in Manhattan, managing the hotel's towers and suites, where Jackson stayed. Following that, a 5-year-old Cascio and his younger brother Eddie, spent time with Jackson at his Neverland Ranch.

He says Jackson was first introduced to Demerol in 1984 when he burned his head during a Pepsi commercial shoot, and Cascio writes that he first noticed Jackson using the medicine on his "Dangerous" tour.

"Now, on tour, and again in deep physical pain, Michael turned back to those drugs," he wrote.

Cascio says Jackson also took propofol in 1999 in Munich when the singer was 50 feet in the air and instead of coming down slowly, the platform Jackson was on fell down. Cascio also writes that Jackson had taken Demerol to treat the skin disease vitiligo, and grew worried about his drug use.

"It had become clear to me that Michael's drug use was escalating," he wrote. Cascio said sometimes he paid doctors in cash "because all of Michael's medical issues had to be kept from the public and their cost off the books." He also said he had some of the prescriptions written out in his name.

"Over the years, I had grown accustomed to seeing doctors coming and going, particularly in late tours, when Michael was under great stress and needed help falling asleep."

Cascio said he wanted to seek out help, but didn't know who to turn to. Ahead of Jackson's 2001 anniversary shows, he said he spoke to Janet, Randy and Tito about their brother's drug use. He writes that Jackson's siblings approached him, but the singer "simply pushed them away."

The pop star's doctor, Conrad Murray, was convicted Monday of involuntary manslaughter for supplying the insomnia-plagued Jackson with the powerful operating-room anesthetic propofol to help him sleep as he rehearsed for his big comeback.

"But in the end, physical and mental anguish prevailed, and Michael died in his endless quest to attain some inner peace," Cascio writes.

"My Friend Michael" also takes a look at some of Jackson's personal and professional moments, providing a somewhat behind-the-scenes look at the King of Pop's life.

Cascio writes that he and Jackson "had gotten stoned on a few occasions up in the mountains," and that Jackson would drink wine out of juice bottles and soda cans.

Cascio and the singer grew close, and in 1993 when Jackson had been accused of child molestation charges, he asked the Cascio family to visit him in Israel while he was on tour. He later asked if the young boys could stay on tour with him.

"He went to my father and broke down crying," Cascio writes. "People might question my parents' judgment in sending two young boys off to spend time alone with a man who had been accused of molesting another boy. But to us, the suggestion that we were in any danger was completely absurd."

Jackson invited Cascio to work as his personal assistant a year after he graduated high school. He later became his personal manager.

Throughout the book, Cascio writes that Jackson never had sex with children, but had a love for them and wanted to father 10 kids in total.

Cascio says Princess Diana was at the top of Jackson's list of women he wanted to date, and that Jackson made out with one of his fan club members.

"He tended to like tall, slender women whom I'd describe as nerdy in a sexy way," he writes.

Cascio also said that Jackson used to claim that dancer and rapper Omer Bhatti, long rumored to be his love child by a Norwegian woman, was his son, though Cascio did not believe him. Jackson later admitted that it wasn't true.

"By way of an explanation, Michael gave me the same reason he'd given for his marriages to Lisa Marie and Debbie Rowe. He needed to show the Saudi prince and the rest of the Arab business world that he had a family," Cascio writes.

When he worked as his personal manager, Cascio said he had to interfere when John McClain, now the co-executor of Jackson's estate, and the director of Jackson's "You Rock My World" music video, wanted the singer "to use makeup to darken Michael's skin for the video" and "to fill in his nose with putty." Cascio said Jackson locked himself in a bathroom and cried.

"They think I'm ugly?" Jackson asked. "They think I'm a freak, they think I'm a freak, they think I'm a freak."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-502927_162-57323619/new-book-offers-glimpse-of-jacksons-personal-life/

I just got reminded of this tweet on another site:

""Frank hurt and betrayed my Uncle years ago, so when I learned about Eddie I wasn't completely shocked. The names are different but the story's the same. People taking advantage of my Uncle and now his legacy. I wish Oprah would have asked about the ridiculous amount these FAKE songs were sold to the estate for."

This was tweeted about a year ago by Taryll Jackson.

Now ignoring the songs part (since that was aimed at Eddie in this tweet) again I wonder if Frank is going to talk about what is implied here.
This is just one of the people talking about something happening between Frank and Michael.
Not trying to point a finger at Frank like he's horrible or anything but I am really curious if indeed something happened.
I guess we won't know if he talks about this untill the book comes out.

It's no MYSTERY how much Michael tried to guard his privacy, now is it?

Exactly it isn't any mystery at all, but some people are just trying to ignore that fact.

To those saying "Well we don't know what Michael would say to this book"...Let's not kid ourselves, based on those excerpts (some parts looking tabloidish as heck I might add) he would NOT be happy about it. It's Unjustifiable. Actions speak louder than words, the way this book appears to be so far, I feel it shows how Frank Cascio truly see's Michael as, an opportunity for himself.

MJFAN212;3535953 said:
well if this is the book idk if mike would want personal details revealed this is what i read

(AP) NEW YORK — A personal assistant-turned-personal manager to Michael Jackson said the King of Pop had been taking propofol as early as 1999, and that the singer was drugged up ahead of his 2001 30th anniversary concerts.

Frank Cascio, who became a family friend to Jackson at age 5 and eventually one of the singer's closest friends and employees, writes in a new book that he first noticed Jackson taking the drug Demerol while accompanying the singer on his "Dangerous" tour in 1993.

He writes in his new book, "My Friend Michael: An Ordinary Friendship with an Extraordinary Man," that Jackson started the first of two anniversary shows in 2001 an hour late as a result of being drugged up in his dressing room.

"My naive belief that Michael wouldn't let his medicine interfere with the show blew up in my face," Cascio writes. "I can't begin to describe my disappointment and panic at this moment."

The Associated Press bought an advance copy of the book, which is set for release Nov. 15 by William Morrow, an imprint of News Corp.'s HarperCollins.

Cascio became a friend of Jackson's after his father introduced him to the singer; Cascio's father worked at the Hemsley Palace in Manhattan, managing the hotel's towers and suites, where Jackson stayed. Following that, a 5-year-old Cascio and his younger brother Eddie, spent time with Jackson at his Neverland Ranch.

He says Jackson was first introduced to Demerol in 1984 when he burned his head during a Pepsi commercial shoot, and Cascio writes that he first noticed Jackson using the medicine on his "Dangerous" tour.

"Now, on tour, and again in deep physical pain, Michael turned back to those drugs," he wrote.

Cascio says Jackson also took propofol in 1999 in Munich when the singer was 50 feet in the air and instead of coming down slowly, the platform Jackson was on fell down. Cascio also writes that Jackson had taken Demerol to treat the skin disease vitiligo, and grew worried about his drug use.

"It had become clear to me that Michael's drug use was escalating," he wrote. Cascio said sometimes he paid doctors in cash "because all of Michael's medical issues had to be kept from the public and their cost off the books." He also said he had some of the prescriptions written out in his name.

"Over the years, I had grown accustomed to seeing doctors coming and going, particularly in late tours, when Michael was under great stress and needed help falling asleep."

Cascio said he wanted to seek out help, but didn't know who to turn to. Ahead of Jackson's 2001 anniversary shows, he said he spoke to Janet, Randy and Tito about their brother's drug use. He writes that Jackson's siblings approached him, but the singer "simply pushed them away."

The pop star's doctor, Conrad Murray, was convicted Monday of involuntary manslaughter for supplying the insomnia-plagued Jackson with the powerful operating-room anesthetic propofol to help him sleep as he rehearsed for his big comeback.

"But in the end, physical and mental anguish prevailed, and Michael died in his endless quest to attain some inner peace," Cascio writes.

"My Friend Michael" also takes a look at some of Jackson's personal and professional moments, providing a somewhat behind-the-scenes look at the King of Pop's life.

Cascio writes that he and Jackson "had gotten stoned on a few occasions up in the mountains," and that Jackson would drink wine out of juice bottles and soda cans.

Cascio and the singer grew close, and in 1993 when Jackson had been accused of child molestation charges, he asked the Cascio family to visit him in Israel while he was on tour. He later asked if the young boys could stay on tour with him.

"He went to my father and broke down crying," Cascio writes. "People might question my parents' judgment in sending two young boys off to spend time alone with a man who had been accused of molesting another boy. But to us, the suggestion that we were in any danger was completely absurd."

Jackson invited Cascio to work as his personal assistant a year after he graduated high school. He later became his personal manager.

Throughout the book, Cascio writes that Jackson never had sex with children, but had a love for them and wanted to father 10 kids in total.

Cascio says Princess Diana was at the top of Jackson's list of women he wanted to date, and that Jackson made out with one of his fan club members.

"He tended to like tall, slender women whom I'd describe as nerdy in a sexy way," he writes.

Cascio also said that Jackson used to claim that dancer and rapper Omer Bhatti, long rumored to be his love child by a Norwegian woman, was his son, though Cascio did not believe him. Jackson later admitted that it wasn't true.

"By way of an explanation, Michael gave me the same reason he'd given for his marriages to Lisa Marie and Debbie Rowe. He needed to show the Saudi prince and the rest of the Arab business world that he had a family," Cascio writes.

When he worked as his personal manager, Cascio said he had to interfere when John McClain, now the co-executor of Jackson's estate, and the director of Jackson's "You Rock My World" music video, wanted the singer "to use makeup to darken Michael's skin for the video" and "to fill in his nose with putty." Cascio said Jackson locked himself in a bathroom and cried.

"They think I'm ugly?" Jackson asked. "They think I'm a freak, they think I'm a freak, they think I'm a freak."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-502927_162-57323619/new-book-offers-glimpse-of-jacksons-personal-life/

Oh Frank just shut up and go away.

I just came here and read.
wtf is this?

Can someone remind me why are people defending Frank?
Is it because he didn't call MJ a pedophile?
Gee, thanks a lot Frank, I guess we owe you one :doh:

MJFAN212;3535953 said:

It's like pleasantries mixed in with unpleasantries. So far, I wouldn't say it sounds like a hate/negative book, nor would I say that it's like an outright positive book that was supposed to blow all of the doubt on Michael out of the water or something. It's more of a mixed book? Some not-so-nice things to say about certain topics, and some nicer things to say about other topics, kind of book? All I know is, if this book was supposed to balance out the rest of the negative books out there, it's not exactly looking promising.

It's times like these when I must wonder, have all of Michael's "close" friends gone downhill with trying to sell books and documentaries about Michael's allerged drug addiction? Or have the fans themselves gone uphill in bliss? Because it's like now, the only friends that are deemed trustworthy enough to be on the "good list", are those that remain silent.

Those who think that Michael would approve what Frank said in his book, well let's see how it would have sounded if Michael Jackson himself had said the exact same things Franks claims in his book:

(Hypothetically) Michael Jackson writes:

I started the first of two anniversary shows in 2001 an hour late as a result of being drugged up in my dressing room.

"My firend's naive belief that I wouldn't let my medicine interfere with the show blew up in his face,"

"I can't begin to describe his disappointment and panic at this moment."

I was first introduced to Demerol in 1984 when my head was burned during a Pepsi commercial shoot, and

...my friend Frank first noticed me using the medicine on my "Dangerous" tour.

"Now, on tour, and again in deep physical pain, I turned back to those drugs,..."

I also took propofol in 1999 in Munich when I was 50 feet in the air and instead of coming down slowly, the platform I was on fell down.

I had taken Demerol to treat the skin disease vitiligo, and my friend Frank grew worried about my drug use.

"It had become clear to my friend Frank that my drug use was escalating,...".

My friend Frank saw sometimes that I paid doctors in cash "because all of my medical issues had to be kept from the public and their cost off the books."

I had some of the prescriptions written out in Frank's name.

"Over the years, my friend frank had grown accustomed to seeing doctors coming and going, particularly in late tours, when I was under great stress and needed help falling asleep."

My friend Frank wanted to seek out help, but didn't know who to turn to. Ahead of my 2001 anniversary shows, my friend Frank spoke to Janet, Randy and Tito about my drug use. My siblings approached me, but I "simply pushed them away."

"But in the end, physical and mental anguish prevailed, and I died in my endless quest to attain some inner peace,"

My friend Frank and I "had gotten stoned on a few occasions up in the mountains," and ...

...I would drink wine out of juice bottles and soda cans.

My friend Frank and I grew close, and in 1993 when I had been accused of child molestation charges, I asked the Cascio family to visit me in Israel while I was on tour. I later asked if the young boys could stay on tour with me.

"I went to Frank's father and broke down crying,"

"Frank told me that people might question his parents' judgment in sending two young boys off to spend time alone with a man who had been accused of molesting another boy. But to them, the suggestion that they were in any danger was completely absurd."

I invited Frank to work as my personal assistant a year after he graduated high school. He later became my personal manager.

I never had sex with children, but had a love for them and wanted to father 10 kids in total.

Princess Diana was at the top of my list of women I wanted to date, and... I made out with one of my fan club members.

"I tend to like tall, slender women whom my friend Frank would describe as nerdy in a sexy way,"

I used to claim to my friend Frank that dancer and rapper Omer Bhatti, long rumored to be my love child by a Norwegian woman, was my son, though my friend Frank did not believe me. I later admitted that it wasn't true.

"By way of an explanation, I gave my friend Frank the same reason I'd given for my marriages to Lisa Marie and Debbie Rowe. I needed to show the Saudi prince and the rest of the Arab business world that I had a family,"

When Frank worked as my personal manager, he had to interfere when John McClain, the director of my "You Rock My World" music video, wanted me "to use makeup to darken my skin for the video" and "to fill in my nose with putty." I locked myself in a bathroom and cried.

"They think I'm ugly?" I asked. "They think I'm a freak, they think I'm a freak, they think I'm a freak."

Since when do you take a pain killer to treat a skin issue? And when did propofol become a pain killer?

Those who think that Michael would approve what Frank said in his book, well let's see how it would have sounded if Michael Jackson himself had said the exact same things Franks claims in his book:

(Hypothetically) Michael Jackson writes:

I started the first of two anniversary shows in 2001 an hour late as a result of being drugged up in my dressing room.

"My firend's naive belief that I wouldn't let my medicine interfere with the show blew up in his face,"

"I can't begin to describe his disappointment and panic at this moment."

I was first introduced to Demerol in 1984 when my head was burned during a Pepsi commercial shoot, and

...my friend Frank first noticed me using the medicine on my "Dangerous" tour.

"Now, on tour, and again in deep physical pain, I turned back to those drugs,..."

I also took propofol in 1999 in Munich when I was 50 feet in the air and instead of coming down slowly, the platform I was on fell down.

I had taken Demerol to treat the skin disease vitiligo, and my friend Frank grew worried about my drug use.

"It had become clear to my friend Frank that my drug use was escalating,...".

My friend Frank saw sometimes that I paid doctors in cash "because all of my medical issues had to be kept from the public and their cost off the books."

I had some of the prescriptions written out in Frank's name.

"Over the years, my friend frank had grown accustomed to seeing doctors coming and going, particularly in late tours, when I was under great stress and needed help falling asleep."

My friend Frank wanted to seek out help, but didn't know who to turn to. Ahead of my 2001 anniversary shows, my friend Frank spoke to Janet, Randy and Tito about my drug use. My siblings approached me, but I "simply pushed them away."

"But in the end, physical and mental anguish prevailed, and I died in my endless quest to attain some inner peace,"

My friend Frank and I "had gotten stoned on a few occasions up in the mountains," and ...

...I would drink wine out of juice bottles and soda cans.

My friend Frank and I grew close, and in 1993 when I had been accused of child molestation charges, I asked the Cascio family to visit me in Israel while I was on tour. I later asked if the young boys could stay on tour with me.

"I went to Frank's father and broke down crying,"

"Frank told me that people might question his parents' judgment in sending two young boys off to spend time alone with a man who had been accused of molesting another boy. But to them, the suggestion that they were in any danger was completely absurd."

I invited Frank to work as my personal assistant a year after he graduated high school. He later became my personal manager.

I never had sex with children, but had a love for them and wanted to father 10 kids in total.

Princess Diana was at the top of my list of women I wanted to date, and... I made out with one of my fan club members.

"I tend to like tall, slender women whom my friend Frank would describe as nerdy in a sexy way,"

I used to claim to my friend Frank that dancer and rapper Omer Bhatti, long rumored to be my love child by a Norwegian woman, was my son, though my friend Frank did not believe me. I later admitted that it wasn't true.

"By way of an explanation, I gave my friend Frank the same reason I'd given for my marriages to Lisa Marie and Debbie Rowe. I needed to show the Saudi prince and the rest of the Arab business world that I had a family,"

When Frank worked as my personal manager, he had to interfere when John McClain, the director of my "You Rock My World" music video, wanted me "to use makeup to darken my skin for the video" and "to fill in my nose with putty." I locked myself in a bathroom and cried.

"They think I'm ugly?" I asked. "They think I'm a freak, they think I'm a freak, they think I'm a freak."

I could almost imagine Michael speaking about the last quote... Something to do with what he said in that LWMJ documentary?

I could almost imagine Michael speaking about the last quote... Something to do with what he said in that LWMJ documentary?

from nestanix :

I remember when Rolling Stone had a "tribute" edition published after Michael's death, they interviewed the director of the YRMW video. He said that he purposely tried to hide Michael's face with a dark shadow in the video.

Since when do you take a pain killer to treat a skin issue? And when did propofol become a pain killer?

That came up in the 2005 trial because they found Michael's underpants in a dirty linen bag and it had a small blood stain on it and the blood contained Demerol. It was explained MJ received Demerol shots in his butt sometimes for skin procedures relating to his vitiligo/lupus and IM injections can cause bleeding.

from nestanix :

I remember when Rolling Stone had a "tribute" edition published after Michael's death, they interviewed the director of the YRMW video. He said that he purposely tried to hide Michael's face with a dark shadow in the video.
Does anyone have that quote? That's heartbreaking.

well so he HAS sold his "friend" out ... a "friend" wouldn't say these kind of things about another "friend". Damn,,,Michael just couldn't trust anyone. They ALL sell their souls for $$ dont they. smdh..in disgust.

Back