Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael"/ Excerpt @pg151/New Interview Post 3743

Re: Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael" book release date Nov 15 ,2011

Sorry to sound stupid. But, can someone tell me what "getting stoned in the mountains" mean? Does it mean smoking marijuana?

Sorry to sound stupid. But, can someone tell me what "getting stoned in the mountains" mean? Does it mean smoking marijuana?

Yes. Thanks to Frank the media will now portray Michael as a dope head.

What I don't understand is that even if Frank spent a full chapter explaining Michael's marijuana smoking incidents. How is it going to help clearing the existing drug addict misconception?

To me, it's just another trivial detail that doesn't offer any value.

@stella

"You have no right to call me jaded because you don't even know me. "

Can you honestly tell me that your posts in this thread hasn't been affected about your opinions about other stuff and you are completely being fair, objective and unbiased? Will you see yourself being able to say for example "Frank's book was really good" if it turns out to be good?

I'm not bringing in the songs, I'm trying to make a point about "objectivity". and yet people fail to realize that and think I'm talking about the songs.

Kapital was the only honest person on this thread to say that "I can't separate the two".

@bumper - I clearly stopped talking about you and turned to "some people" when talking about Klein. the second paragraphs was all general in nature.

I honestly don't see where you are getting at when talking to me about other people thanking Dr. Klein. What do you want me to say? I already expressed my opinion on Dr. Klein.

By the way, Kapital wasn't the only one admitting not separating the two. I said it myself in my first post here, but I clearly expressed the will to keep the debates separate.

As far as I am concerned, I cannot ignore the big elephant in the room, but I am perfectly able to talk about it in another thread.

AC claimed much worse things that i'm hoping Frank will dispute BIG time......
You're right. Still gives AC a little credibility (I'm talking about how the media would take it) because both claimed the same thing, don't you think?

Yes. Thanks to Frank the media will now portray Michael as a dope head.

So no one remembers that the police found 2 bags of rotten marijuana in Michael's shaving kit? and that media already ran the story as herroin no no it was marijuana story a million times.

He did. But there is the audio where he speaks about it.

I don't think there's an audio about the cocaine. one was about the bed. the other two he mentioned about alcohol and in one he even said he didn't see any drugs.

note: yep I re-listened the 3 audios. there's no mention of cocaine on them.

So no one remembers that the police found 2 bags of rotten marijuana in Michael's shaving kit? and that media already ran the story as herroin no no it was marijuana story a million times.

I don't think there's an audio about the cocaine. one was about the bed. the other two he mentioned about alcohol and in one he even said he didn't see any drugs.

The police story was refuted by a lot fans saying it could have belong to someone else.
So I guess his friend Frank is allowed to repeat it and confirm it.

I was talking about the audio where AC mentioned "weed"

The police story was refuted by a lot fans saying it could have belong to someone else.
So I guess his friend Frank is allowed to repeat it.
I was talking about the audio where he mentioned "weed"

because it was said to be found in the house by Latoya and we assumed it could be someone else's. However if you read police interview with Murray they say it was found in Michael's suitcase in his private bedroom.

I listened to the audios and I don't see a part about "weed".

Does Frank say Michael smoked weed? Are we just assuming

You're right. Still gives AC a little credibility (I'm talking about how the media would take it) because both claimed the same thing, don't you think?
it depends on the context and how old Frank was at the time.

because it was said to be found in the house by Latoya and we assumed it could be someone else's. However if you read police interview with Murray they say it was found in Michael's suitcase in his private bedroom.

I listened to the audios and I don't see a part about "weed".

Ivy, you made the transcription of that video here http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...Gave-Him-Drugs-*Update-Post-41*-Merged/page90

Re: Frank Cascio to write memoir of his friend Michael Jackson / press release at pg12 / Nov 15 ,201

People on here can defend and rationalize Frank Casio's 'juicy' tidbits regarding Michael all they want. But as for me, he's nothing more than a muckraker who's playing the 'make it juicy, or don't get your book published' game. Frank sold Michael out PERIOD. I don't care if what he said is true, false or half and half. He sold Michael out and I can't believe some people have the audacity to defend him

Agreed :agree:

^also assuming he was telling the truth.

Well, even if he did, it's no one's business...and likely not something Michael would want the whole world to know about...

^also assuming he was telling the truth.

Considering it seems like he's trying to make this book as juicy as possible, I am extremely hesitant to believe many things he says to be honest.

Why is wrong to say if we don't like what we are seeing right now with the 20/20 interview and now this excerpt? Maybe I am just tired of hearing the addict talk. That's all the headlines about Michael has been. I am not a fan in denial. I know he had issues. I know he had a lot of pain and I know he had major issues with sleep. Everywhere we turn that's all people talk about. Michael was more than that. Yes it was something he dealt with in his life but can't we move on from it? He is gone and I want to focus more on the good things. I am not running away from anything but I don't see how this helps Michael. I feel like Michael is made to look like a tragic figure. I don't want people when someone says Michael's name that the first thing people say is he an addict. I want people to say what a great person and talent he was first. Everything else after. I am sorry I know I am not expressing what I mean well.

Just had to clean the thread. I appreciate the topic is one that is always going to be heated, and I do not like it as much as you guys do. However lets not let Frank or his book tear us apart here. Yes we do not all agree but if you do not agree you must be civil. There is simply no need for name calling here. Some of the posts I had to clean, lets just say I cannot believe came from a Michael Jackson fan. Think before you hit that post button please.

oh okay. I just checked her website and it wasn't there. seems like a short snippet. you know that media wrote as "cocaine" and weed is not the same thing as cocaine.
i think the point is that it collaborates with Franks story. but then again we don't know the context of that story. if frank wasn't underage that'd still not fit with ACs story......

i think the point is that it collaborates with Franks story. but then again we don't know the context of that story. if frank wasn't underage that'd still not fit with ACs story......

from Sofonda cox:

Michael was in the mountains vacationing roughly during the mid-00's and had considered buying a home in Virginia. I heard a rumor that he smoked weed but thought no way.

The comment about the makeup from the YRMW video was another rumor that circulated on MJ.com years ago and fans were furious. I guess it was true.

Michael was using propofol for his hurt back? And painkillers for his vitiligo? Propofol is not a painkiller and vitiligo does not hurt. John MCain the president of interscope records not Sony music called the director of a video and said hide his face? Am I the only one who sees a problem?

Michael was using propofol for his hurt back? And painkillers for his vitiligo? Propofol is not a painkiller and vitiligo does not hurt. John MCain the president of interscope records not Sony music called the director of a video and said hide his face? Am I the only one who sees a problem?
agree with you it makes no sense whatsoever. none at all.

Why was my post deleted? Was it because of the ''s-word''? I just wanna know please thanks.

^Tommy Motolla?

Back