fromm old MJJB to Broken_Trusts and rebbecca

Hello, everybody, Bt andrebbecca inyourdream . im sorry to ask if you guys have moved here , you don't have to answer my thread, but i'd like to keep in touch with you. Okay with that being said, i am new here and i'm honored to be here at the MJJComunity. It's very simualr to the MJJB. Ilike it and hope to post many threads and make new friends and learn fascinating ideas! :)

by the way i'd like to become friends and get to know some ppl on here. and qbee i notice that you are a senior staff, can you please tell me how to contact and pm and friends i make while im here

I remember you from MJJB, I'm not sure if you'll remember me as I wasn't very active on there towards its end, but my username was Stacey. :) Welcome, anyway!

Hello, everybody, Bt andrebbecca inyourdream . im sorry to ask if you guys have moved here , you don't have to answer my thread, but i'd like to keep in touch with you. Okay with that being said, i am new here and i'm honored to be here at the MJJComunity. It's very simualr to the MJJB. Ilike it and hope to post many threads and make new friends and learn fascinating ideas! :)
Welcome to MJJC :flowers:

hello stacy wow im honored that you remeber me. but kind of nervous because i posted my pic *gulp* i hope no one has copied it or remebers.

LOL I dont think Broken Trust is here anymore. This person had a hidden agenda ;)

Back