Fun Quiz: Which Michael Jackson song are you?

I got... Dirty Diana!!

"You are smoking hot, likes a little action and mystery. Your favourite place on earth is the stage, filled with smoke and blue-purple lights. Turn up the bass and fade into the smoke!"

:cool:

Ha! Who'd have thought it, I'm 'Heal The World'!!!

You're the sweetest one. You care about everything and everyone. You think it's important to take care of people in need of love and care, and you are always willing to. You love the world.

And by the way, that picture of him in a suit on question 6!!! Wow.

lol, I don't know if this describes me, but ok :D

DIRTY DIANA

You are smoking hot, likes a little action and mystery. Your favourite place on earth is the stage, filled with smoke and blue-purple lights. Turn up the bass and fade into the smoke!

*giggles* I got YOU ROCK MY WORLD

Well hello, little flirty, handsome, well-dressed fella.
You like Chinese food and late hot nights, preferably in an asian country.
But as well, your best friend is Chris Tucker.

f74eb61d-709b-4570-86c8-07ca22596487.gif

Fella........, eh? :cheeky: Where my phone @, I need to give Chris a call and complain about Michael's driving skills. I bet he's gonna agree.

Fun, little game, very fun LOL Interesting questions too, especially the last one.

Heal The World

You're the sweetest one. You care about everything and everyone. You think it's important to take care of people in need of love and care, and you are always willing to. You love the world.

I got dirty Diana!

"You are smoking hot, likes a little action and mystery. Your favourite place on earth is the stage, filled with smoke and blue-purple lights. Turn up the bass and fade"

BAD

Well, well, well, MR or MS attitude.
You are running the streets all day long, writing graffiti in the subways and dancing, screaming, laughing, crying together with your gang.
You are tired of people trying to control you.

This is totally accurate

I got Heal the World

Beautiful song too and a cool quiz.

Ooh good, I'm Earth Song.

"You love the world that we are living in and you are willing to fight for it. You hate it when people are turning their back against reality. You are aware of how much the nature, humanity and animals are in need of help and healing - and you are willing to help them."

I loved the photos and GIFs used in that quiz - gorgeous!

I'm Heal The World - You're the sweetest one. You care about everything and everyone. You think it's important to take care of people in need of love and care, and you are always willing to. You love the world. :D

I got "Remember The Time", although it didn't give me an explanation.

That song does suit me, actually. I do reminisce very often.

Back