Gets my blood boiling!!

They were cruel with Michael but they have no right to be cruel to his children. They must leave them alone.

The executors can only do that under extra-ordinary circumstances. for instance they did intervene in the ganny-napping situation. it was an extra-ordinary circumstance where minor beneficiaries were facing a very adverse and distressing situation with their guardian, also a beneficiary, going missing. in that case they had no choice but to intervene.

in this instance however, there is absolutely NO REASON for them to intervene. Rumors about Paris pregnancy is a private matter that has NOTHING to do with the estate.

Exactly. Like you I think some don't understand the role of an estate and the difference between an estate vs guardians.

I don't think its that big of an issue. I'm not saying the estate should take their kids and be their guardians. I'm saying they should just address the false rumors and slander aimed at the beneficiaries. A statement. That's it.

And if the parents feel THAT stepped on, they could also release as statement. Problem solved.

Its not that huge of a thing.

Also that article really didn't address all of the things that make up the brand, but this certainly speaks to my point:

THIS. Childhood, children, parenthood. ALL a part of his charitable brand. So I'll say once again, that the estate should care about protecting the man's name (as a parent or otherwise) from slander if they wish to continue this portion of the brand or allow the kids to pick up where MJ left off.

KJ is beneficiary too, and have you ever heard executors releasing statement on her behalf?
Did you hear a sound from them when child services were called to house a few times and KJ ability to care for kids were questioned by media? Did you hear sound from them any other occasion when KJ was under media fire?

KJ has lawyers and publicists that the estate pays for her, and she made a use of them when she herself was target of media. My question is, why cannot she use the same lawyers on kids behalf the same way she used them for herself? Why do you even think it is ok that every time there is something about her, she makes her lawyers to work for her, but never when kids are concerned? Why she thinks her reputation is more important than kids reputation?

PPB also has court appointed guardian, but she too never step in this sort of cases, and that is because it is not her job either. It is parents responsibility to take care of kids, and if kids don't have parents, then named guardian = KJ & TJ.

It is very clear that the estate nor kids GAL will not get involved until kids wellbeing is under the threat.

As for childhood, children, parenthood brand, last paragraph. It got my head go dizzy:D
I think you know yourself that is sooooooooo reaching:D
I was thinking of all the times when members of family went on media telling how Michael was out of control druggie and could barely take care of himself among other things what they said, and executors didn't step in to release statements against family to protect brand Michael :doh:

Hey guys! Radar has a post about Prince getting engaged with his gf.

I have a question,
Radar shows this:
Michael Jackson’s Son Prince Has Found His Princess! Smitten Teen Gives Ring To His Prep School Girlfriend Nikita Bess
Posted on Sep 19, 2014 @ 3:53AM
------------
and no name who in Radar posted that article.

Does anyone know has Showbiz Spy something to do with Radar as their site shows:
Michael Jackson’s Son Prince Has Found His Princess! Smitten Teen Gives Ring To His Prep School Girlfriend Nikita BessBy
Jen Heger - Assistant Managing Editor on September 19, 2014
--------------------------

Note, I believe that story originates the same place as Paris' pregnancy story
http://en.mediamass.net/people/prince-jackson/engaged.html

This is what Mediamass does
http://en.mediamass.net/blog/mediamass-project

Mediamass make up stories and laughing their arses off if there are some gullible tabloids (Radar) that runs with their fake stories.

My question is that should we send email or something to Jen Heger and call out her fake story? I saw that radar story has inserted "source" to their story, which I don't believe for second that they have. They just post crap from mediamass site. I'm surprised they didn't post the article from their "source" saying Prince died:doh:

Should we call out these so called journalists, or should we let them run with these kind of fake stories?
I personally think we should do something, email or long tweet to Jen Heger and tell her to stop posting crap about kids. She seriously should be ashamed of what she is doing, getting hits for her rag by posting made-up stories of children:angry:

I would love to write an email or something, but I'm not native english speaker so I don't want to give her/them impression that I'm MJ's grazed fan, thus that would take away some believability from the message.
What you think guys?

Ignore it. If it's true the truth will come out. Other than that, it's click bait and they know it. We're not the media police for his kids.

Ignore it. If it's true the truth will come out. Other than that, it's click bait and they know it. We're not the media police for his kids.

^^I agree with you on this one.

Bubs I think you should just leave that foolish story alone. If it is true, teens give each other rings, earrings, chains & expensive gifts all the time. If Prince gave this girl a gift and the tabolid wants to say they are engaged, then let Prince deal with it. After all he is a teen at the higher end of the age spectrum and knows how to deal with media stories if he wants to. He has the intelligence, age, financial & personnel resources to deal with this thing. I don't think we should try to do things for them, that they are quite capable of doing themselves. It is different with Michael, because he is not here to handle things himself.

Thanks guys for your input. I know this story is not raising anger or anything like Paris story previously which caused us to argue among ourselves whether it is guardian or executors job to sort these thing out and respond.
I was thinking if being pro-active could stop them or at least make then check the sources before they print another fake story of kids. Maybe if they know that we know they take their stories from mediamass site, next time they would think twice whether run the story, or maybe I'm living in my own little cocoon and think tabloid people have a heart and are responsible of their doings:(

Oh well, I'll ask again next time when they have nasty story of kids:D

^^Bubs yeah, I don't think they care that we know where they get their stories from. They don't care that we know they make up sources and do not investigate. After all they are tabloids and are doing what they do best. I think the best things is writing the sponsors, but if they don't have sponsors that are sensitive about their image, then the sponsors will not care. You could also write the facts in comments under the article, but they could delete those anyway.

Back