Gettin' 2 Know Each Other Game

hmm having babies was pretty scary I guess lol worth it though :wub:

Do you ever have recurring dreams?

No way.. I use it for things I need to use it for and for some people I have to use the net for which makes me have to be online a fare bit but addicted nah I could be without it no problem

When and if you ever get married which song will you have for your first dance?

I don't know i never think of it but it will be Michael's.

What's your best memory in connection with Michael?

Thriller era. Other than the Pepsi fire incident, the whole era was amazing. Nothing has or ever will compare to it with any other artist in entertainment.

What songs relax you?

Edit: LOL I got interrupted while I was typing this response and didn't realize you answered it, Poe. Sowwie.

A traditional english roast

what is your fave girl and boys name?

No

Have you seen Michael live in concert? if so which tours and where?

No! :( So he better tour again...LOL![/b]

Aww I hope so too for those who havent seen him live.. and for me again of course :p but I have seen him 6 times :woohoo:

I like cards sometimes yes :)

Do you have any weird habbits?

Yes..........with friends and/or family, when its sunny and warm, maybe by a lake- or the sea? Laying under a tree, and looking up through the branches, and just relax and talk about everything and nothing in particular?

Do you sometimes accidently "forget" to do things that you really don`t like- but have to do?

Never been to USA..........one thing I want to do.................Love the English countryside though, and London :)

Have you ever bought something that looked really nice in the shop, and then come home and thought" what in the world was i thinking?!!!" :huh:

too many times :(

if a wizard asked u to make one wish (for urself not for others) and he would make it reality what would u wish for ?

oops Roxanne and me answered at the same time? LOL

Peace on Earth and Brotherly Love is what Id wish for :)

if you went somewhere back in time where would it be and to visit whom?

edit lol ( poe i thought that would be the answer ppl would give thats why i said for U not for others but its ok now lol)

i would go back to when jesus was alive and i would visit Him

who are ur fave movie actors and actresses ?

Yes :innocent: :lol:

Did you ever really enjoy a meal eating out somewhere but complained anyways just to get the meal for free? :p :lol:

Back