Gettin' 2 Know Each Other Game

Got bit by one as a child- we were in the forest gathering berries, and I screamed my head off, threw the bucket of berries and ran home........... :lol: thank good we don`t have any really dangerous ones here! If I got bit by one now ( a dangerous one)- i would propably do the same- scream like a maniac! But normally- as we don`t have any dangerous ones here- I usually try to catch them and get them out if I find them inside my house- but then they usually come right back in again........

Yes! Not only art- I like the peace and quiet and I am qurious when it comes to almost any subject.
I loved the A&V museum in London :yes:

Do you ever go to a church and just sit down and think for a while?

Used to be ( and still is) a big old abondoned house with a huge tree in the garden, where I could climb up and just sit there for a while. I used to dream of bying it when I grew up, and have a lot of animals there- but now it turns out that my brother has bought the house this summer- so I might spend a lot of time there from now on ( it needs some serious work- its been abondoned for 20 years!) But its a lovely place! I was up on the roof helping my brother this summer- and that was a bit of a challenge- its pretty high!
Hmm....my niece and I are planning to create a studio for painting in the old barn- Looking forward to that :D

If you had the chance to travel in to space, would you do it?

aww I Pray God grants the desires of your heart!

wow you took that?! its lovely! good job! impressive! :)

if you could live one day as someone from the past who would it be?[/b]

I'd probably chose Elvis lol

What is your faveourite Film?

:eek: Who said MJ is my favorite singer?!!!.................JK! :p

OK: There are so many that I like, depending on my mood. But the very first record I bought was by Billie Holiday, and its something about that voice that I just love.

Have you seen Lord of the Rings, and if so; who is your favorite character?

oooh billie holiday now theres a singer! nat king cole is good too

yes Ive seen them all and read all the books since I was younger :) I think frodo? but then again its hard to choose? LOL

whats the most fave place you like to go on holiday/vacation?

Do you like watching programs about ocean water creatures?[/b]

oh, yeah.... I love nature films

If you were to be staying one week in the past what period of history would you choose and why?

The life of the Aztecs because umm..i dunno, just think it's cool to see what they were like! :D

If you could be one famous person for some-time, who would you be?

The life of the Aztecs because umm..i dunno, just think it's cool to see what they were like! :D
If you could be one famous person for some-time, who would you be?[/b]

I would chose Freddie Mercury just so i could show of his Amazing voice

What country are you from?

If you could be one famous person for some-time, who would you be?[/b]

no one... honestly... I'm happy to be me (though I'm not perfect of course lol)

Ummm...that's hard cause there is lots of things in life that i don't really like lol...but i'll go with....backstabbing my friends...that's awful!!!!

What does the colour white mean to you?

innocence, purity... and snow :D

What does it mean to you?

ps. backstabbing your friends is an awful thing to do, agree!

Back