getting my tattoo next week :)

I got my first Tattoo on June 28th. It's on my left wrist and it says ''Never can say Goodbye'' ''1958- Forever''
and ends with a sparkle..

I'll try to post pic tomorrow.

It didn't hurt in fact..well, nothing physically really hurts me compare to how I hurt inside...

So here's the picture of my tattoo
tatoocmjj.jpg

LOVE it!!!

I'm getting mine on 4th Sept. I'm having the HIStory logo on my ankle, surrounded with stars! I may also have a small version of the logo on my wrist - depending if the tattoo artist has time (I'd like to get it all done in one sitting if poss!)

I will post a pic as soon as it's done :) :)

Aww thankyou! I'm so in love with it :wub: I'm so glad it turned out how I wanted it. The pain was bearable, I really did think it would be a lot worse...it was mainly just stinging and burning...it was actually pretty good. I freaked myself out a lot more than I needed to! Everyone is differnert of course but I found it okay. It helped because I was listening to Michael while getting it - music REALLY makes a differance. It's hurting a bit atm - stinging a bit. I've got healing cream for it that I put on 2-4 times a day atm. You can wear shoes but it will hurt a bit atm so I'm just wearing thongs when I go out...I'm going to have to wear shoes tomorrow for work :unsure: so hopefully that will be ok. The tattoist told me wearing shoes would be alright though!! I'm just going to take it slowly though.
xoxox

Thank you so much for the response. That leaves me hopeful about getting my next one actually, but it also makes things more difficult since I can't decide between a wrist tattoo or the foot one! *lol*

How did you get on at work then? Was it OK to wear shoes? Your foot wasn't irritated was it ?

Have you thought of your next one yet? :-b

I finally got mine done as well! The tattooist was great and we chatted all the way through. She even told me that they've had a couple of MJ tattoos already but my one was the first of this design she saw.

Image002-2.jpg

It started stinging and burning but that went after a couple of hours. I'm really pleased with how it came out :D

All of your tattoos are really fantastic...great job!! I went with Kitty (MJJ Lover xOX) last week, and we got ours done at the same time. I haven't yet taken a photo of mine - waiting for it to heal properly first and then I will post them up. I got MJ with a red heart on the left side of my lower back, and Keep the Faith on my foot with the same flower as Kitty has. I'm really happy with them :) For those of you who are terrified about the pain, take my word on it - whilst it does hurt, but it IS bearable! xx

So how's everyone's tattoos healing? Mine is starting to get to the itchy stage :p

Mines itches SO bad!!! :( one of the butterfly wings will need retouching and some bits need sharpening up. At least my touch up is free, it bloody well should be considering how much I paid for it! lol

You're lucky MJJ Lover xOX!!

I hope yours doesn't cause too much trouble anymore Starlight83 :(

Aw, I hope it heals up soon Starlight83! It's so beautiful though :wub: Thankyou Callaendia :) :) I loveee looking at everyone's tatts so post post post! lol

I just wanted to say everyone's tattos look fab! I said I'd never get one but I've changed my mind. Now I'm looking for ideas. Is there a tatoo thread on here?

Anyone seen that prgramme called 'Miami Ink', if I lived in the States near Miami I'd go there and get a portrait but I'm in the UK and for a first tatoo I'm not going to take a chance with a portrait, I'd have to be really confident in the tatooist work.

Mine has passed the itchy stage now - thank god! It was driving me crazy a few days ago, lol. Now it is just scaling.

Chantille, there is another tattoo thread in the 1958-Forever section. A lot of people have posted their tatts there, too :)

Bump :p
I'm thinking of my next tattoo and I wanted to share my idea and get ppl's thoughts! I adore Dancing The Dream and think it is simply beautiful :wub: and I've wanted to get a quote from it as tattoo for a while now but I haven't been sure of which one as they're all amazing.
I love 'Everything living has a rhythm' and it reminds me of how everything has music and magic in it - it gives me hope and strength every time I read it :) so I know for sure I want that quote..and then I was thinking maybe pink and teal type swirls/clouds going around it! I'm not sure where...maybe on the side of my leg. What do you think?
Thanks xx

as someone said here..they are addictive, i'm going for another one but haven't decided where yet, i'll post it when i do.

Wow, you all got so cool tattoos!!! I really would love to have one myself... but i'm such a coward and afraid of the pain...

The hour or so of pain I had with mine will be nothing compared to the pleasure and peace I'll be getting for the rest of my life just by looking down at my leg and seeing him dancing away :)

ooh you should really get a quote from dancing the dream! i am in love with that book and it has so many beautiful messages and its just amazing. 'everything living has a rythm' is great. go for it!

Back