getting my tattoo next week :)

wow, I love reading about all the different ideas everyone has! It makes me feel so excited. I love your idea starlight83...how gorgeous and feminine :) and thrillerchild..that design is awesome! I love "action shots" of Michael hehe!

So, I'm getting mine in..three days!!! I can't wait and I've definitely decided on what I'm having...

http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/images/tattoo/joss-stone610x.jpg
I want the swirly rainbow that Joss Stone has but without the flower and going through the rainbow (or above it. Not 100% sure yet) I want his name and a little black love heart at the end and then just some tiny stars dotted around it :) what do you all think? I'll post photos if it looks good! Haha, it better look good lol.

53752057267601837685401.jpg

I'm on the left ;)

i must say though that the healing process is weird. But i also think it depends how much meat you have on you too.

My wrist was bigger then Em-Jay's so his bleed a tiny tiny bit more but not excessive or anything. but the healing ...... the first day and 2nd day even 3rd you should try keep it covered up. trick is to keep them moisturised. its now a week and a half later and im still moisturising it. they get itchy at the 4/5 day mark and the skin starts to peal. it kind of looks like the tattoo scabs a little bit. and it goes quiet flakey. dont stress about it just keep it clean and moisturised.
my swelling took about 3 days to go down 100% completely but it does get itchy. its actually quiet like a bad sunburn; the way it peals and itches when the new skin is healing over.

seriously it doesnt hurt. just dont get it close to boney areas of your body (im told that hurts more cos theres less fat) but in all honesty anyone who chooses to get a tattoo it seriously doesnt hurt. on a scale of about 1-10 and for examples sake we'll say breaking a nail or dropping a hammer on your foot would be about a ..... 6 or 7 (common now it does hurt) but he pain in comparison is only about a 4 or a 5

It looks really good!!

Im getting mine in 4 hours!! Im excited but a little stressed aswell.. Hope it wont hurt too much!

good luck everyone!

this is my tattoo.. I got on my bday, July 6th
tattoo1o.jpg

Getting mine in two weeks. Wish time went faster. This is the tattoo I want since History Tour. I extended it with the words Keep the Faith. I finally, finally going to get it. I waited wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to long to do it!

I love tattoos!! I have 2 already. I have one on each of my hip bones. I got them in a very sensitive area (obviously) but the pain isn't that bad! I am even queasy at the sight of needles, and I did fine! Good luck!!

I have been considering 'heal the world' along the side of my foot in pretty cursive, or 'you're always in my heart'....i just can't decide!!

I can't see those two pictures for some reason :( Mine's getting done later this afternoon :D

I got my first Tattoo on June 28th. It's on my left wrist and it says ''Never can say Goodbye'' ''1958- Forever''
and ends with a sparkle..

I'll try to post pic tomorrow.

It didn't hurt in fact..well, nothing physically really hurts me compare to how I hurt inside...

aw thankyou heaps :) I'm really happy with it.

I can see why :)
Did it hurt a lot? I got one on my ankle and it hurt sooooo much. Then I got one on my wrist and it hurt soooo much. The guy told me that I had picked the two sorest places to get a tattoo, lol. I'd like to get one on my foot... how was it for you?

It DID hurt but it wasn't too bad! It was my first tattoo so I was freaking out a lot but the pain was really bearable..I thought it was going to be a lot worse then it was. I think if you've got tatts on your ankle and wrist, you'd be fine with the foot :)

It DID hurt but it wasn't too bad! It was my first tattoo so I was freaking out a lot but the pain was really bearable..I thought it was going to be a lot worse then it was. I think if you've got tatts on your ankle and wrist, you'd be fine with the foot :)

OK cool, thanks!

im getting the MJ autograph from inside the moonwalk book next week on my lower left arm near my wrist

ooo that is beautiful hun! I'm so glad you went through with it :hug: :flowers:

I gottt ittt :) I love it!

Img_kittyatat1834.jpg

Aw, wow! how pretty, the colours are gorgeous! :wub: I love it! I love the font you picked. Well done you! :D

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo in the exact some place, could you tell me what the pain was like and what the aftercare advice was? I'm worried about wearing shoes while it's healing. I'd really appreciate any advice.

Aww thankyou! I'm so in love with it :wub: I'm so glad it turned out how I wanted it. The pain was bearable, I really did think it would be a lot worse...it was mainly just stinging and burning...it was actually pretty good. I freaked myself out a lot more than I needed to! Everyone is differnert of course but I found it okay. It helped because I was listening to Michael while getting it - music REALLY makes a differance. It's hurting a bit atm - stinging a bit. I've got healing cream for it that I put on 2-4 times a day atm. You can wear shoes but it will hurt a bit atm so I'm just wearing thongs when I go out...I'm going to have to wear shoes tomorrow for work :unsure: so hopefully that will be ok. The tattoist told me wearing shoes would be alright though!! I'm just going to take it slowly though.
xoxox

Back