Glee

Ms.MJ Fan2007

Proud Member
dgruvc.jpg

Have you ever wacth that Fox's show Glee I mean it's like the very popural show of today. At first when Glee first came out I hated it :scratch: but now it's getting like great reviews for other shows. Now they even have thier own soundtracks, dvd, even thier own clothing line pretty soon. Even speical guest & more speical guest for this season. Like I'm so wacthing Glee how bout you? :)

I don't watch that show at all. Mainly because I prefer watching either what the Animal Planet, Travel, HIStory International, or the HIStory Channel is showing at the time when it is on. And would you believe that I never even heard of the show until Oprah did her entire one episode of her show about that. And I didn't even watch that episode of her show because I just didn't get it.

I have only watched it a few times...the Madonna episode (which was excellent in my opinion) and the two times Olivia Newton John was on (can't believe she essentially re-did the Physical video for it...even the vocals!). It's a cute, fun show but not one I can watch on a regular basis. It reminds me of the old 80's TV show Fame. But back in the 80's I could take whining teenagers because I was a whining teenager. I can't take too much of that now. Only in small doses. :)

^^ That's the first thing I thought when I saw it. It reminds me of Fame.
It just started airing over here. I like the show however I don't feel obsessed over it.(eventhough others apperiantly are)
I don't know why exactly but it's not that amazing to me. It's a fun show though.
Maybe it still has to grow for me. (I've only seen 4 episodes so far.)

Well you guys it did kinda remined you of Fame... but I only seen the movie version & it was pretty good, but I didn't see the end of it... Back to Glee, I didn't see the season permine last night. I just seen on the fox news morning show where they show the new cast members of this season.

I didn't say it was a bad thing that it reminded me of that. I wasn't even born when that show was on I just know what it was about.

Like I said here the first season pretty much just started. I've heard a lot about the Madonna episode so I'm curious about that.
Also I heard that in season 2 Charice is a new member so I am looking forward to hear her sing.

I'm addicted to Glee! :p
They just started to air it here in The Netherlands.
But I've already seen all episodes of season 1.
And I think I'm gonna watch the first episode of season 2 tonight!
Can't wait!

I have small interest in gLee, but I lost interest now.

Ok I am a self proclaimed GLEEK. Meaning I LOVE this show. LOL. My favorite characters are Sue and Kurt. I love them! :) And as much as I cannot stand Britney Spears I am super siked for the episode featuring her music, just because I love the cast of the show so much. :)

I am a full blown GLEEK... I love the show so much! I have a girl crush on Quin and also on Puck... and omg... Sue Sylvester is my hero!!! LOL. I havent seen the season premiere yet, but I am burning it as I speak so I can watch it tonight :D So excited!!

I love the music from the show so much. My favs are

Take a Bow,
Gives You Hell
To Sir With Love
This Time
Defying Gravity
Smile
True Colours

Omg... Glee soundtracks are my car songs.. I love rocking out to that shit while driving.

People are really quick to dismiss glee, but actually its quite clever, and I really like that its a show about the underdogs... too many shows trumping up the popular kids in schools... This is cool... and its very witty. :)

Not a hardcore fan, but I do like the show. Watched Season 1 last month just to see what the hell some of my college friends were raving about in the past year. The first half of Season 1 was good, but the 2nd half was disappointing. I thought the Season 2 premiere was decent, but not great like some people are saying. I am really looking forward to the Britney Spears episode next week though, mostly for the nostalgia factor (like how I similarly felt for the Madonna episode). The problem that I have with the show is that it needs to find balance between the music and the story. Not only that, but they're starting to bring more characters on the show this season which is taking focus away from the core group members of the Glee club. I believe this will hurt Season 2 in the long run.

I watched it, and i like it!! it is a great television show, very funny!!! more of the music of glee are better tha the original!! The power of Madonna was Awesome!!
My favorite character is Sue, she is the best!!!

I hope someday they make a entire episode dedicated to Michael!!

Sorry by mi english.

will Charice "Sunshine Corazon" be a mainstay in Glee? just curious.. she's getting a lot of hype here in Phillipines because of her Glee episode premier..

She will not be a mainstay, but since Sunshine joined Vocal Adreline, her and Rachel will have face-off time in the future...hopefully, in the near future!

SUE ROCKS!

I have only watched it a few times...the Madonna episode (which was excellent in my opinion) and the two times Olivia Newton John was on (can't believe she essentially re-did the Physical video for it...even the vocals!). It's a cute, fun show but not one I can watch on a regular basis. It reminds me of the old 80's TV show Fame. But back in the 80's I could take whining teenagers because I was a whining teenager. I can't take too much of that now. Only in small doses. :)
:lol:

They will start airing Glee in Finland next month :)
We're always so far behind :lol: But yeah I'm looking forward to it, if I like it I'll definitely start watching on regular basis (well isn't that kinda obvious lol..)

Just watched the Britney/Brittany episode!
I liked it!

I love how they covered the Britney songs! Hahaha very cool!
I think Rachel is kinda annoying though... :mello:

today glee is on & britney spears :D :jump:

Yeh i saw that episode tonight and it was good. Although of not to sure bout that big performnace in the school hall :s......a bit tacky & wrong. They should have gotten britney spears to perform with them

me too but it wasn't that good :yes: it was broing :yes: :yawn:

but that gril who Britney/Brittany episode! can really dance very good :yes:

I don't know what the whole fuss is about this show ; maybe its just me but I can't get into it. Aren't they planning to do a Michael Jackson one soon??

I don't know what the whole fuss is about this show ; maybe its just me but I can't get into it. Aren't they planning to do a Michael Jackson one soon??

i don't know :thinking: maybe, maybe not :thinking: :doh:i don't sure

i'll go & look up on he news online :) :yes:

i've watched season1. not really a big fan though..the story line's a bit boring.
but i have to say i love Sue! she's hilarious. :D

me too but it wasn't that good :yes: it was broing :yes: :yawn:

but that gril who Britney/Brittany episode! can really dance very good :yes:

Yeh that brittany girl can dance & sing good.

yeah sue was hilarious :D i love the part of the gril who is slow she tells her stuff whats going on that's cute

I like Glee, but I didn't really like the Britney Spears episode. I mean the singing and dancing was good, but the plot was quite boring in my opnion. I was disappointed.

Back