Goodnight Michael

i know how u feel guys.... each day that passes each hour each minute each second that passes i miss michael more and more..my heart seems to break more .....i seem to shed more tears each passing day as well....it was a horrible horrible tragedy that took michael away and the sad thing is we cant bring him back... i cant even listen to some of his songs now still without it hurting me to the point of tears as well as some of his videos.....but his legacy will live on and he will live on in our hearts and souls forever.... mj is at peace now ...no more pain no more suffering no more worries.. no more being judged, ridiculed.... put down .....and so on....thats the peacful part for me... but it still hurts too, sooo much because all we have now is what would of been could of been should of been the this is it movie!!! and to never see mj again on tv or in person whicch i never got to do in presence tense and future wise is sooo weird all we have is his videos, music and photos and all.. but we will get through this we may not fully recover but we will be ok in the end as long as we keep mj in our hearts and souls!!!!!!!

Last edited:
how are you today lil lady?

clearly by the many responses you are not alone:better: we are here for you:better: unfortunately if we have any solace it is that we are all grieving together:better: while that may not relieve the grief, pain, loneliness, and sadness :no: it does allow each of us to be there for each other. knowing that someone else knows how you are feeling and being able to relate is comforting.

when it gets to rough for me i go to YT and watch MJ in concert when he is SCREAMING....... " I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOU"~ :D when i see that and hear that I am comforted. Because I know when he said I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOU" to us... he meant it.:yes:

well, just wanted to let you know I am here for you and thinking about you.

MJ has so many lovely fans!! I am blessed to be in a community of such WONDERFUL and LOVING people:D

how are you today lil lady?

clearly by the many responses you are not alone:better: we are here for you:better: unfortunately if we have any solace it is that we are all grieving together:better: while that may not relieve the grief, pain, loneliness, and sadness :no: it does allow each of us to be there for each other. knowing that someone else knows how you are feeling and being able to relate is comforting.

when it gets to rough for me i go to YT and watch MJ in concert when he is SCREAMING....... " I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOU"~ :D when i see that and hear that I am comforted. Because I know when he said I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOU" to us... he meant it.:yes:

well, just wanted to let you know I am here for you and thinking about you.

MJ has so many lovely fans!! I am blessed to be in a community of such WONDERFUL and LOVING people:D

Awww. That's so sweet. You made me cry... Sending you love and thanks!

Even through what I'm feeling, I have to express how great you guys are. I don't always come out feeling better about Michael, but I always come away feeling that someone understands and I'm not alone in what I feel. Thanks.

I love you all for your great kindness in posting your replies.

Goodnight, once again Michael.
Speechless is how you make me feel,
When I listen to your songs I'm far away and nothing is for real..
You have no idea how I love you and cherish you,
Noone has ever made me feel the way you do....
MICHAEL I LOVE YOU!!

I'm sending a kiss to the Heaven and I hope you will get it.
Until we meet again...... Sleep sweetly my love.
xxxxxxxx
Goodnight everyone,
I love you all. I really do.

All these posts are wonderful. I nearly began to cry. I thought that I´ve been through this painful time - but I was wrong.
I´m really happy to be a part of this great community!!! And I really believe that we can feel better if we talk together.
PM me whenever you want!!! That goes out to every member on this board. We are all heartbroken. Let´s cuddle together that everybody feels protected like in a big family!!! Hugs to you all!!!

I love you
Hope you hear me..
But it's too impossible
Knowing how far you are to me...
I love you ..
How can I tell you?
Hope the wind
Will catch my word and
Whisper it to you..

I love you Michael, I always will. Goodnight, my sweet angel, my love, my Peter Pan.. I love you more today than yesterday, but I love you less than I will tomorrow!

Michael,
There is no words in this world
to describe what I feel for you
I miss you every second of my life
I think of you all the time

I daydream about you all the time
All I want is...
To be with you every single second
I LOVE YOU

When the night comes I find difficult to sleep. You are in my dream, I see you and I feel you. Although distance keeps us apart but love knows no distance. I feel you are close to me. I really miss you and want to hold you. No matter how many days until I see you again but you are always near my heart. Without you I am nothing. My heart is singing love for you, you know you are my heart and soul and I know our dream will come true one day.
In my loneliness, I just think of you. Though you are far away I have only to close my eyes and you are back to stay. I will wait for you til the sun falls from out of the sky. I will wait for you meditating how sweet life will be when you come back to me. Now I know that no matter whatever befalls I'll never let you go. I love you more each day, yes I do...

...Goodnight my love!

I am going to sleep now my love, goodnight and sweet dreams, sleep tight. My heart is full of pain and sorrow, I would do anything to bring you back, Michael. I wish I was in Heaven with you right now. I can't be happy until I meet you again. I cry myself to sleep every night thinking of you. I wish I could say more, but right now its to hard for me. I will be seeing you again in my dreams. I love you so much and I miss you. You are all for me. Please take all my kisses with you. I love you, my baby. :boohoo

Goodnight my baby. Four months has past, but will never end the pain for have lost you forever. I love you so much, just come back to me, please come back to me, tell me it's just a nightmare, you're there to hold me..... please don't go, please don't. I need you, your children need you, the world need you. I'm missing you more than ever. I love you.. I love you more then my life. :(

Thanks for starting this thread.

Years ago, back in 1994, I used to say goodnight to Michael everynight and talk to him and I did that for years, I felt like I was making a difference wishing him goodnight, I used to think that if all the fans wish him goodnight, he would infact have a goodnight, sleep well and know he's loved... then, after many years... for an unknown reason I stopped doing it or was thinking about something else...

Then, after June 25th, couple of days after in fact, I surprised myself saying goodnight to him again, just like before, and talking to him before I fall asleep. A part of me feels guilty to have stopped wishing him goodnight at one point, I know it sounds silly, but well...

When I talk to Michael before I go to sleep and wish him goodnight, although I have had big sleeping problems for the last 3-4 months, I feel like I spend a little precious time with him and it helps me to sleep in peace a bit and go through another day in this total empty life I have now that he's gone...

So, ....

Goodnight Michael, my love.
May your angel wings protect me through the night to come.
Tomorrow I'll see what you wanted to offer to us fans,
I know I'll be proud of you, like I always do.
I'm sending you my love and energy so you can be at peace.
I love you with all my heart.
Kisses to you, angel of light with the brightest smile,
Goodnight my love. See you tomorrow.

Yeah. This thread is so cute... and so is Michael. Every night before I go sleep I say Goodnight Michael or Goodnight Peter Pan. Thought I was alone in this. Every night when I go to bed my last thought is Michael. I am so sad that he never felt some love from anyone because he deserved it so much. I wish I could have met him to give him so much love, so much love. I am sure that I could have make him sleep every night with my love without taking any medicine. I love him so much. So every night I tell him good night and I tell him, please Michael come in my dreams to give you so much love. I talk to Michael every single night, before I cry myself to sleep. I love him so much, it is simply impossible to explain how much I have loved him, and will love him forever.

Goodnight Michael!
I will fall asleep thinking of you my sweet love. It was a hard day today.
If only you could hold me in your arms the whole night, I would have the
best night I have ever had for several years... Miss you.

I love you so much. I love you more than my life. I love you more than words could say. Please come to me tonight Michael, I miss you SO much... so very much. I need you. I just can't go on without you...

Time passes quickly since you left,
in no time it's time for bed.
Every night I feel the same,
the cold, emptiness and pain.

Why must we go through this every night?
Why do we try to hold on so tight?

There is no answer you can give that's just and right.
There is only the soft whisper of goodnight.

Goodnight, Michael! I love and miss you most.
I gotta be where you are Michael. I love you so much. Sorry my love I can't hold my tears...:boohoo

:cry: why am I crying again? Saw the movie last night and in the start. I cried but then MJ made me forget about my sadness and I was totally happy for him. For the past week. I have just been thinking and seeing how *Sigh's* I just don't understand and I know God had his reasons for letting MJ go to the other side but why? I have never questioned God but this would be one thing I would want to know If I ever got to ask God any questions.

I hurt for MJ's kids right now as well. I know how we feel and I know they are just really hurting and it breaks my heart. My daddy was a single Father who raised me all by himself. He is a police officer and I worry about him all the time. One time I got a phone call saying he had been shot but he was ok and is still here with me. But I remember just even the thought of something happening to my dad made me cry. The same as with MJ but I always thought Mike was out live us all.

I know I'm rambling but I have no one physically to talk to. I was cleaning my closet and just burst into tears praying to God. I was thinking about Michael. About how now people will see..just how sweet, Humble, giving, and creative MJ was. Not wanting to hurt anyone but to love. How can a person who gave so much of their heart be treated so bad. Now that he is gone..people are now getting it.

Good night & God Bless,
Destiny:angel:

Last edited:
Goodnight my love,
Why did you have to go!?
Why did you have to leave me all alone?!
I wanted to go with you. I LOVE YOU!
You have no idea how much I cry
It's so hard out here without you
Wish I could dream of you
Every night when I'm asleep
For this is the only way
Only way for us to meet

I would do anything just to be with you.
With tears in my heart I truly miss you, I love you more and more every day..

You're my soul... Michael.
You're my love... Michael.
What can I do to make you happy...
What can I do to see your smile ...
You're the sunshine in my life.....
I love you and will miss you till the day I die.

I love you Michael! I love you so much! Goodnight my LOVE!

Goodnight to you, my love
Another day without your smile,
It's hard to live without you.
The world seems cold, and no one here
To take this pain away…

I love you more than you'll ever know.. More than my heart could express or show.. More than my eyes could speak by glow.. I love you more than the world could know... I love you, love you, love you... Please come back to me. I can't live my life fully without you physically here. I can't live anymore.:(

Late at night when all the world is sleeping. I stay up and think of you. And I wish on a star, that somewhere you are thinking of me too. 'Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight. And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be than here in my room dreaming about you and me. Wonder if you ever see me, and I wonder if you know I'm there. If you looked in my eyes, would you see what's inside? Would you even care? I just wanna hold you close but so far, all I have are dreams of you so I wait for the day, and the courage to say how much I love you. Yes, I really do.

. . I can only say see you later, Michael. Goodnight . . . My Love!!

Goodnight Michael,

Help me get through this lonely night
Lend me your soul to hold me tight
Talk to me and make me smile
Let me have you here for just a little while
Visit me in my dreams and touch my face
Let me fly with you to your heavenly place

Even though we both know
You're not in my arms
Wherever I go, you're always in my heart

I love you ... Is all I can whisper. :weeping:

All these posts are wonderful. I nearly began to cry. I thought that I´ve been through this painful time - but I was wrong.
I´m really happy to be a part of this great community!!! And I really believe that we can feel better if we talk together.
PM me whenever you want!!! That goes out to every member on this board. We are all heartbroken. Let´s cuddle together that everybody feels protected like in a big family!!! Hugs to you all!!!

that's good to know, i will be PMing you soon.

Back