Goodnight Michael

I miss Michael sooooooooooooo much these days.
So much it really hurts :weeping:

Reverie

I wish to dream the day away
Lost in thought of yesterday
When tender lips caressed my skin
Drew me down and pulled me in

Those eyes that spoke of raw submission
Mind and body, requisition
Demanding hungers, unquenched thirst
Pounding hearts about to burst

Alas the ringing wakes my mind
I'm back at work and undefined
Within the crowd, just a face
A secret lust I can't erase

I bear the minutes, count the seconds
Through it all your memory beckons
Soon I'll race to be with you
Living what my daydream knew

Michael, my sweetheart, I am getting ready to go to bed soon, because I am really tired and I am not feeling very well right now. I will keep this short tonight, my love, but you know I love you always and forever. I hope you are in my dreams tonight. Goodnight, my love.
146.gif

Michael my eternal sweet L..V.E. I thought I will say my goodnight message to you early tonight. But I don't know if I am going up to bed or not. Because of the way I am been feeling lately anymore. And with my depression still being as bad as it is over you. I still have such trouble sleeping at nights. So I just don't see what is the point anymore of going up to bed and only getting less than 3 hours worth of sleep. When I used to sleep for over 5 hours when we still had you. So goodnight and sweet eternal dreams my L..V.E. I just L..V.E. and miss you more and more with each and every single passing day. And I still so very much wish I was up in Heaven with you now. :heart: :wub:

L'amore ....eh si una parola che spaventa un p?...alla fine io mica ci credo tanto...si e bello provare emozioni...quando ti batte il cuore ....quando ti si illuminano gli occhi...quando non pensi ad altro.....semplicemente amore....Bastano cinque lettere dell'alfabeto per comporre la parola A-M-O-R-E......
Eppure io non ho mai provato questa forte emozione....non voglio provarla...so che soffrirei solo.....
Anche se non si pu? definire amore quello che provo in questo momento Per te...Magari e solo ammirazione...si magari solo questo.So per? che mi fai piangere ......perch? sei lontano...non sai quanto io soffra tutti i giorni..tutte le ore....tutti i minuti della mia insulsa vita.
E una lotta la vita...i pi? duri riescono a sopravvivere....i deboli se ne vanno.....

Michael amore mio, ti amo cosi' tanto, ho bisogno di te, non riesco a vivere senza di te sei la mia vita, sei nella mia vita, nei miei pensieri, nelle mie preghiere, sei nel mio cuore ogni giorno, sei la meta' del mio cuore, sei il mio unico grande indelebile amore, stringo i pugni perche' e' difficile rendermene conto, se avessi il potere di cambiare una cosa ti riporterei di nuovo qui da me per averti e tenerti vicino e dirti quanto ti amo, per stringerti forte e non lasciarti piu' andare via, ho bisogno di te, ho bisogno del tuo grande amore. Michael ti amo tantissimo con tutto il mio cuore, mi manchi tanto ogni giorno sempre-sempre-sempre-sempre...... di piu'

Buona notte amore della mia vita, riposa in pace e armonia. Dio ti benedica e ti protegga ogni giorno, ogni notte e sempre.
146.gif

thicon_016.gif
I tuoi occhi
thicon_016.gif

Nei tuoi occhi
l'immenso.
Nei tuoi occhi
infiniti raggi di sole
penetrano
nel mio cuore
come
antiche e dolci
melodie
accendendo
le passioni
più nascoste.
Nei tuoi occhi
i colori
dell'anima.

Michael, my love, I hope you know how much love my heart hold for you. You mean so much to me, and I really just want you here. I will keep this a little short tonight, my angel, because my eyes are so tired, and I will fall asleep by the computer if I don't go to bed. Please be in my dreams tonight! I want to spend time with you somehow. :wub: Goodnight, my sweet love!! I love you always and forever! Hugs and kisses for you, Michael!
146.gif

Michael my eternal sweet L..V.E. I making my goodnight message earlier than usual since I am going up to bed real soon. Because I am feeling really tired and pretty sick right now. So goodnight and sweet dreams my sweet L..V.E. I L..V.E. and miss you as always. :heart: :wub:

I love Michael more than yesterday.
He really got me in tears when I heard his voice at We are the world and You are my life. Today was a very emotional day. Very, very emotional.
I keep missing this man so much. Every day. Every single day.
I hope God will wake him up again, in a near future, in a better place, in happier times.

Love you, Mike.

thicon_016.gif
Only In Dreams
thicon_016.gif

As I close my eyes....
I would dreams.. of you and me...
and how things could be..

In my dreams...I would see..
you and me
holding hand to hand...
promising each other
that our love will last till the end..

I remember the way..
you pull me closely next to you
As the three little words was said..
it felt so real....and right at the point...
I knew my love for you is true

As I open my eyes..
I realize...
that everything was just a dream
Thing wasn't as it was seem..
I wish someday this dream would come true
Because all I want...is to be with you

Michael, love of my life, I thought of you all day today as always, and all I seem to do is think of being in your strong arms, wrapped around me with love. :wub: I love you so much, and I wish you were here with me. I am headed to bed now, my love, but I wish you a goodnight, and I will be thinking of you. I love you, always and forever!
146.gif

I had a really lousy day, nothing seemed to be going my way :(
Then I finally had a moment of my own, and your voice brought peace into my mind.
Watching you dance made my sould dance for joy and filled my heart with love.
Michael, I really love you. :heart: Goodnight, darling angel.

Michael, my love, I love and miss you so much each and everyday. I really long for you, Michael, and just want to be in your arms. I am headed to bed now, my sweetheart, before it gets too late. Goodnight, and I love you always.
146.gif

L'abbraccio di un angelo

giffiore.gif

Lo sento in te
qual'è il mio dolore
d'anima persa,

ma ho la mano aperta,
senza timore
d'abbracciare un riccio.

Io so chi sei:
un giovane angelo,
e le tue spine

sono quelle lacrime
che attendono
un abbraccio promesso.

Michael, my love, my handsome prince, I will keep this short tonight because I am feeling really tired, but I love you always, and just know that I am always thinking of you, and I hope to dream of you tonight. :wub: Goodnight, Michael, my sweetheart!
146.gif

Michael, my lovely one, I miss you, and I love you so much. Not a moment goes by that I don't think of you, and wish I could spend time with you. You have no idea how much I wanted to be with you, my love. Well, at least I can dream of you. :wub: I hope I have dreams of you when I sleep tonight. Goodnight Michael, my sweetheart. You know I love you always from the bottom of my heart.
146.gif

Back