Grace Rwaramba's high school yearbook photos

Could someone PM me or give a link to a thread where you can read what makes some of you lose respect for the woman? I've never heard anything bad myself, so I would like to see what she has done..

Ithink the point of this thread is to show that although all of us may have had dreams of meeting Michael, marrying him, having his children and living with him happily ever after, Grace actually got to do that (in a sence) as she was with him as a wife would be, she got to raise his children and be with Michael as much as he needed her. Wow. That is pretty close to a dream come true as you can get without it actually happening. Wow, how lucky is that. I would have worked for Michael in a heartbeat just to be close to him but that is about as close to being married to him as you can get without actually being so. :clapping: I have heard that they argued over how to raise the children like a married couple so Grace had it all with Michael (even the pleasure of the "wifely duties" as it was rumored):wub:.

for god's sake who cares about the nanny's high school yearbook photos?!
michael is dead there are other things to worry about

That's what I was thinking. The nanny, THE NANNY, gets 15 minutes of fame from being in Michael's orbit. That's how big a star he was.

oh people just let it go, ok? if we were to think this way,then none of this makes sense, not the forum,not us discussing, nothing because the man is gone. but still we can't be so negative about a light-hearted thread like this. you don't like it, you don't post in it.

To be honest it's not at all stalerish.

What girl DIDN"T like MJ in the 80s?

He was on top of his game in the 80s, the era of thriller, Bad. People even dresse dliked him.

So stop with the negative comments.

What is it? the clothes she wore, hair style, eye glassses even the photo itself looks to be earlier than 1985, those photos are not in color, they are in black n white which makes me think they were taken a longggggggggg, longgggggggggg, longgggggggg, time ago. Could it have been her graduation from 1965? maybe...?

Back