Great Quotes

Example is not the main thing in influencing others; it's the only thing.

Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde

"As a child, my family menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it." Buddy Hackett

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. - Bill Cosby

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. - Buddha

"Is that all I am now? Rude? Rude and not ginger" - The Doctor.

"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump

Regrets are a waste of time. They're the past crippling you in the present ~ Under the Tuscan Sun

Fear is always standing in the way of what is beautiful.

Really rich is someone who has more dreams in his heart than reality can destroy.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” - Mae West

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” - Oscar Wilde

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” - Albert Einstein

Frank Lloyd Wright - Youth is a circumstance you can't do anything about. The trick is to grow up without getting old.

In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away

- shing xiong

There is nothing so strong as gentleness and nothing so gentle as real strength.

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth - Mark Twain

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength"

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

"I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters and my enemies for their good intellects." Oscar Wilde

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a lifespent doing nothing. - George Bernard Shaw

"A true friendship is like peeing yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get that warm feeling inside" :lmao:

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends." Dumbledore (Harry Potter)

"Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead; don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow; just walk beside me and be my friend." Albert Camus

Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself – George Bernard Shaw.

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
{John Lennon}

"A day without laughter is a day wasted"
{Charlie Chaplin}

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present."

"Ιn war, truth is the first casualty.
{Aeschylus}

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
{Martin Luther King, Jr.}

"Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence"
{Aristotle}

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."
{Plato}

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
{Mother Teresa}

"You must be the change you want to see in the world."
{Mahatma Gandhi}

Smile;3779609 said:
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
{John Lennon}

This is a great quote.

It's the job that's never started takes longest to finish
J.R.R. Tolkein
---

Nothing that you have not given away will ever be really yours.

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see.

Don't use words too big for the subject. Don't say "infinitely" when you mean "very"; otherwise you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite.

?C.S. Lewis

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them."
{Dalai Lama}

We have not inherited the world from our ancestors; we have borrowed it from our children. ~ ancient proverb

Back