Happy Birthday Michael - We Love You

Happy Birthday Michael, you will always be missed but never forgotten. Legend.

i2TfNXt.jpg

Even though you're not here in person to see this but maybe you can in spirit

Dear Michael I wish you happy birthday and hope you are celebrating in heaven

We love you & miss you always

:birthday: Michael I wish so much I could celebrate your birthday like I used to. Back when we still had you. But I still can't handle watching your video related stuff. Shahrukh Khan I'm very sorry to say had since replace watching you. But I might try and listen to some of your songs today. Even listening to I still tend to find it hard to do that. But at least I am wearing one of my MJ t-shirts and wearing my MJ necklaces. I still have eternal L.O.V.E. for you. Even though the depression I am still suffering from. Over what had happen to you. Doesn't always let me show you my L.O.V.E. I hope you have another wonderful birthday in Heaven.

Happy Birthday Michael. I love you more today and forever :birthday:

Legacy Recordings ?@SonyLegacyRecs 14h14 hours ago
#MJEveryday

This weekend marks the 57th anniversary of the birth of Michael Jackson. Michael and his fellow Jackson brothers left Motown in 1976 to sign with our own Epic Records label, and we love photos like this, capturing Michael hanging out with the Epic Records staff. This picture was taken at a 19th birthday party held for Michael (here with an unidentified partygoer) in an Epic conference room in 1977.
tumblr_ntt8wx6bVp1th5lizo1_1280.jpg

Legacy Recordings
?@SonyLegacyRecs
9h9 hours ago
For the next 24 hours, we're go to push to get #HappyBirthdayMichael Jackson trending! @michaeljackson
CNjFGoVWcAAozoI.jpg

VibeMagazine
?@VibeMagazine
2h2 hours ago

Happy Bornday to the #KingofPop. @michaeljackson
CNk5nWUUwAArKIK.jpg

EBONY MAGAZINE ?@EBONYMag 1h1 hour ago
Superstar. Game-changer. Icon. Legend. We say happy birthday to the "King Of Pop" himself, Michael Jackson.
CNlB7bYUkAAFax2.jpg

VH1 ?@VH1 2h2 hours ago
Happy Birthday to the King of Pop, @MichaelJackson?! Today, he would have been 57
2764.png
1f3b6.png

CNk1VWsVAAAXQ5k.jpg

VH1 Soul ?@VH1Soul 1h1 hour ago
Start your morning off with a @michaeljackson dance party! His 4 hour birthday #soulstory starts at 9:45am!

MTV News ?@MTVNews 2m2 minutes ago
These Michael Jackson VMA Moments Will Give You Butterflies
http://t.co/CSgui2jHHi

Happy Birthday to a wonderful human being. I am so grateful that you were born.

Happy birthday Michael. I miss you, we all do. We love you so much more..

Happy Birthday, Michael! We all love and miss you very much! :birthday::dance_party:

Dearest beloved Michael! Happy birthday :heart:

You are always in my thoughts and will be forever in my heart. We love you and miss you very much :wub:

Who is this Michael guy you folks are celebrating again? :blink: Oh, well......I might as well jump in :p I bet he's awesome.

happy_birthday.jpg

hbirthday.jpg

Happy_Birthday.jpg

happy.jpg

hbdayy.jpg

Oh yeah.......now I rememba who it is, thiiiis shiny Michael fellow here......:D

luvya.jpg

happy_birthday_to_one.jpg

You inspired me, entertained & thrilled me, educated me and saved me.
You were my Best of Joy.

Happy Birthday Michael. :give_flowers:

original.jpg

Last edited:
Happy 57th Birthday Michael Jackson?!
KING OF POP
Your legacy will live on forever!
I can't express in my own words how I feel about you so I'll just use quotes,
"Won't let no one come and take your place
Cause the love you give can't be replaced" - 'One in a Million', Aaliyah?
"Michael Jackson had BIG ideas for SMALL minds"
"Before You Judge Me, Try Hard to Love Me" - 'Childhood', Michael Jackson
Misunderstood
I will always admire your talent, perseverance, childlike innocence, strength, humour, heart, messages/goals (the list goes on) but most of all, L.O.V.E
All my love... R.I.P MJ :birthday:
giphy.gif

Wherever you may be, you're still deeply missed. I love you forever! As long as all of us who love you live, you will be in our hearts and will cherish you in our memories. :heart: Happy Birthday My Beloved Michael! :give_rose:

tumblr_lqmc2bCVhf1qafqp2o1_r3_250.gif
tumblr_lqmc2bCVhf1qafqp2o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lqmc2bCVhf1qafqp2o9_r3_500.gif

tumblr_lqmc2bCVhf1qafqp2o6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_lqmc2bCVhf1qafqp2o7_r1_250.gif

“One of the best moments is right here,its right in the middle of the show and its my birthday,and I’m thousands of miles away from my family. When they surprised me with a full marching band and than they brought out a huge beautiful birthday cake... I realized I’ve got family all over the world everywhere I go, cause my fans, really show me the love and I love them just as much.”
-Michael Jackson
And we love you more Michael! :girl_give_heart:

Happy Birthday MJ! I miss you sooooo much. I'm here at One celebrating your birthday and wishing you were here! Loving you for always ?

Hope you had a lovely birthday, Michael and I love you and miss you always. Watched "The Bandwagon" for you today and tomorrow I'll be watching "West Side Story" or/and "To Kill a Mockingbird" for you too. Love you more.

Back