Happy New Year to all of you!!!!

newyear05.gif

sy_bighug.gif

Happy New Year for EVERYONE! :)

Wish you well to all, on every aspect, 2010 will be a great great year

:cheers:

Hope that 2010 brings new Michael material:yes:, new unrealsed music and stuff :yes:

May be a biopic about Mike could be started :bluemj :scream: :smoothcriminal: :moonwalk :billiejean: :rollingpeace:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!! :punk: :clapping: :cheers:

(i love smilies =) )
Peace and L.O.V.E :)

Michael, I miss you but you are always in my heart!!!!!!!

Happy New Year to you all MJJC member :) I wish you all the best !!

oh finally im in Jan 1, 2010. The 2009 is over..I hate 2009

newyear.jpg

Got a few hours to go until 2010 here, but have a great new year everyone! Hope all of your dreams are coming true in the new year.
It's the 1st year without Michael but we'll be keeping him alive in eternity.

May there be peace, love & happiness all around! :huggy:

Happy New Year everyone! I know this year has been anything but great, but let's hope that 2010 is brighter. :)

Peace and love to everyone. :heart:

Its not New Year yet but happy new year everyone. Have a wonderful new year and Michael, enjoy it wherever you may be. I love you.

happy new year to everybody ! , may God bless y'all

Happy New Year to everyone. Lets hope 2010 brings us some happiness, we need some of that. And Happy New Year, Michael. I hope you're happy up above. I love you all from the bottom of my heart. God bless you. :hug:

Michael, I love you, wherever you are, im sure you are better.
Happy New Year for everyone, the needy people in the world, i give all my positivity and my love, we can change the world. (already posted but i feel i needed to say a little more)

Happy New Year everyone!
I personally can't wait to put 2009 behind me.
I hope you will all have a peacefull 2010 filled with L.O.V.E!

I don't post here much, but lets hope 2010 is a much better year than how this year ended up for us all. It's time for a new start, lets carry on giving love, L.O.V.E to the world and carrying on his legacy.

Wishing everyone a Happy & Healthy New Year, filled with lots of L.O.V.E. :give_heart:

2009 has been emotional for all of us fans, and for the World. We lost our dear Michael, one of the greatest, gentlest human beings to ever grace this Earth. Even though our hearts ache and probably somewhat always will, please try and find peace in knowing that he is in a better place. He may not be physically joining us in celebration of 2010, but he is there, with us, like a continuous light - forever illuminating. His spirit lives on, he's everywhere!

So, Michael, wherever your spirit may now be, floating around, here's to you - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We love you, we miss you, we will never forget you. We will keep you alive, in our hearts and mind, and we will continue to protect your legacy for eternity.

I would also like to wish a Happy New Year to Michael's three beautiful children, Prince, Paris and Blanket. I hope that you can find peace, as we do, in knowing that he's still with us. I'm sure that he will be with you tonight, seeing you safely into 2010.

Love & Light,
Natalie

:angel: :rollingpeace:

Happy New Year everybody! We have to stick together because we can't let the world ever forget that an angel once lived here with us. I know he is in heaven and he is at peace. I know he is ok. I just wish I was.:better:

Thank you and Happy New Year to you and everyone here. I am proud to be a member of this forum with so many wonderful people and I thank you all for your support during 2009 without you I wouldn't have made it.

Love to you all lets keep Michaeling :)

Julia

Back