Has Anybody Been on Topix?

Why are we even having this discussion? There are haters everywhere, all of which have the same aim - to put down MJ and EVERYTHING he stands for. They will never listen to any fan who tries to set the facts straight, there's no point in trying most of the time - they're just too closed-minded. Fair enough, when it's people you know yes you should stand up for Mike, but when it's people on the net it's a waste of time.

:clapping: :yes: While MJ has moved on and is rehearsing for 50 SOLD OUT shows at the most popular arena in the world at the moment, them haters are over there still talking about some false accusations that they want to believe really happened. They have even made their OWN accusations, and believe them too :smilerolleyes:

Let the obsessed fools live their sad pitiful lives, let them winge and whine about an innocent man not being convicted. It's only going to become more and more painful for them as MJ continues to prove their sorry ass' wrong. And let us just enjoy ourselves while we listen to some of the best music ever written as we wait for the return of the greatest entertainer that ever lived. If they don't wanna see it, too bad for them, seriously. They are missing out! :tease:

:clapping: :yes: While MJ has moved on and is rehearsing for 50 SOLD OUT shows at the most popular arena in the world at the moment, them haters are over there still talking about some false accusations that they want to believe really happened. They have even made their OWN accusations, and believe them too :smilerolleyes:

Let the obsessed fools live their sad pitiful lives, let them winge and whine about an innocent man not being convicted. It's only going to become more and more painful for them as MJ continues to prove their sorry ass' wrong. And let us just enjoy ourselves while we listen to some of the best music ever written as we wait for the return of the greatest entertainer that ever lived. If they don't wanna see it, too bad for them, seriously. They are missing out! :tease:
i couldn,t have said it better myself steph.

When I first started reading it I wish I'd never started. Made me livid. By I resisted responding to some of their comments and kept reading. The more I read, the more I realised how pathetic these people really are. They all congrigate in one spot where they know their voices will outweigh the fans and the facts. They wouldn't dare try stepping on to our turf and spouting such rubbish. I pity them I really do.

But Michael is back. I hope they choke on their keyboards!

mmm actually those peeps are not specific to the MJ area. I checked out some of the other areas of the forums and there are equally crude haterations going on about almost every artist or celebrity *shrug*

If he was not important to them, they would not bother with him. People all have their fixations with celebrity figures. Good, bad, sane and insane. If one choses to go there and rummage through the hate, offer the truth to them, let them chew on it and simply leave. :D

Just to let you all know.

There was this HUGE battle bettween me and some Elvis fans on topix.

I was trying to explain why MJ was more successful than Elvis, but these fans tried to dissect everything MJ ever did to try and make it look like MJ's achievements weren't all that. I was even arguing with this guy named Paul who honestly belives Elvis sold a billion and was trying SO hard to make Elvis look like he was #1.

Now I have to admit. I messed-up a bit. I changed my tory on MJ's slaes through-ought the ordeal because of new info I found. But other than that, I did a pretty good job.

I even got help from some people.

Now these are really long, but its a pretty interesting read when you get into it.

This thread was made by me on the Elvis thread: http://www.topix.com/forum/who/elvis-presley/TIARPFOBIRBR5BP1N

This was originally made on the MJ forum, but it crossed-over to the Elvis and Beatles forums: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/entertainment/T2G2JL3IBDA688SON

Just to let you all know.

There was this HUGE battle bettween me and some Elvis fans on topix.

I was trying to explain why MJ was more successful than Elvis, but these fans tried to dissect everything MJ ever did to try and make it look like MJ's achievements weren't all that. I was even arguing with this guy named Paul who honestly belives Elvis sold a billion and was trying SO hard to make Elvis look like he was #1.

Now I have to admit. I messed-up a bit. I changed my tory on MJ's slaes through-ought the ordeal because of new info I found. But other than that, I did a pretty good job.

I even got help from some people.

Now these are really long, but its a pretty interesting read when you get into it.

This thread was made by me on the Elvis thread: http://www.topix.com/forum/who/elvis-presley/TIARPFOBIRBR5BP1N

This was originally made on the MJ forum, but it crossed-over to the Elvis and Beatles forums: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/entertainment/T2G2JL3IBDA688SON

Erm...I don't actually like elvis...but he has sold over a billion records. According to published sales (I know how many MJ has actually sold is debatable due to evil sony...) MJ is 4th in record sales overall I think. BUT the way I look at is....elvis has had a longer career!!

Back