Has anyone ever done it ?

kevin_1990

Proud Member
has anyone done this or are eagerly waiting a chance for you to do this.

someone called annie gets hurt or there upset basically anything that you can say Annie, are you OK ? So, Annie, are you OK? Are you OK, Annie?

i dont know anyone called annie but if i meet someone called annie one day i hope i get the chance to say annie are you ok lol

^^Ha. When you have kids, you should name your daughter Annie. That'll give you lots of opportunities!

When I was at school, a girl (Annie) fell off her seat next to me in science. I just said "Annie are you okay" then everyone started laughing then I realised what I said but she didn't say nothing, so I just said "would you tell us that you're ok". Then she started laughing, so she was alright.

My kids or I could probably do that to my mom, her name is Anna. I'm sure she'd laugh since she loves Smooth Criminal. :lol:

Haha how could you not when such a situation arises. I've never had a friend called Annie but I sometimes fit other people's names into the song instead, not as good, but still fun

That lyric is based of a CPR class procedure--the dummy they practice on is called "Annie" and you are supposed to repeatedly ask "Annie are you okay?" during training. In short, sign up for a course and you can reference Smooth Criminal as much as you want! :)

I got to do it at work over the radios!

I started it with "I've always wanted to say this..."

Back