Have you ever...?

:bugeyed no....I wish I had the money to though!

Have you ever 'clocked' (completed from started to finish in one sitting) a video game?

*looks at sig* ... you tell me :D! I've seen more credits for videogames more than I've had for movies!

EDIT: just saw you said clocked instead of beat. But yeah my answer is still yes.

have you ever screamed in public?

haha not as an adult.

Have you ever deliberately avoided someone you knew on the street/public place because you didnt want to talk to them?

haha not as an adult.

Have you ever deliberately avoided someone you knew on the street/public place because you didnt want to talk to them?

yeah i have. :ph34r:

have you ever broke a bone in ur body? ?, if so where?
(i havent)

Does the nose count? If so then yes haha

Have you ever cried for no reason at all?

I've seen various animals being born...but never a live human birth. I think that would put me off for having kids forever!

Have you ever fallen off a ladder?

oww
yeah ...did you have to remind me?! :lol:

EDIT:no
if i did , i won't be lucky anymore :huh:

have you?

Yep. One Friday the 13th, when I was like ten, my cousin and I thought it would be amusing to break all the superstitions we could think of, so we walked under ladders, opened umbrellas inside, broke mirrors, etc.

To this day when something goes really wrong in my life, I think back to that. LoL...

Have you ever written a book?

ROFLMAO NO!!!! hahaha!!

Have you ever had a stroke?

ROFL well I did it with stairs for safety but yeah... >_>..

Have you ever invaded someone's privacy?

Oooh. Yeah. =P I'ma snoop. If I'm house sitting, I'll look through the drawers and read diaries =X. But when someone really puts their trust in me I'm excellent at keeping secrets and very trustworthy and never judgmental!...=P

Have you ever purposefully changed the way you write a certain letter or say a certain word?

yeah.. that's the main reason why my handwriting is wack :p

Have you ever got a sudden diarrhea so bad you can't even walk to the bathroom?

Luckily not!!!!

Have you ever pretended to be sick just to avoid something you didn't want to do?

LOL of course!!

have you ever judged a book by it's cover?

lol now THAT is a question... and yeah.. It was pretty embarrassing -_-

Have you ever thought about your own death?

Yes.

Have you ever left a cafe/restaurant without paying the check....on purpose?

no

Hve you ever been kicked where it really hurts? by the way, do you girls have places where it hurts? (this is so wrong >_> )

:lmao: :bugeyed
what the hell is that question (do you girls have places where it hurts?).?!!!
lol

no thank goddness i haven't been kicked :lol: you know where
have you ever ate a human :bugeyed

well I don't know much about a female's body so... yeah >_>....

Anyway... umm... no.. i haven't ... >_> ....

Back