Have you ever...?

yeah once, when i ''graduated'' from elementry school they used to organize these things, i miss it.
Have you ever thought ''screw it, im doing it'' about something you were not sure about whether you should do it or not?

No unfortunately.:( I was so hoping to meet Michael one day. It was my most biggest dream that I had. As you already know what happen there.:( :boohoo Shahrukh Khan is the only other famous person I would L.O.V.E. to meet. But with him living thousands of miles away in India. And me living in the U.S. that is not possible.:(

Same question?

Other then Tito Jerms Marlon and Jackie noneHave you ever slept you thought it was another day when you woke up?

Not that I can remember. :D

Have you ever been a witness (to a marriage)?

Yes,... the last Harry Potter movie, but in different languages. :D

Have you? (same question)

Not yet... :shifty:

Have you ever been to another continent?

No... but I sure will some time. :yes:

Have you ever forgotten someones birthday?

^cause its fun to do:p
I used to years ago
Have you ever ate so many sweets you wanted to throw up:p?

No, and will never want to
Have you ever sang so loud in public someone told you to shut up?:lol:

Yes but the person wasnt a stranger :p
Have you ever had this mini heartattack thinking you lost you cellphone/wallet?

At least once a day!! Always lose that stupid thing!! Good thing I know my own number, so I can ring myself with the home phone!! ;)

Have you ever had a feeling you were being watched, then you look up and it's your own reflection in a mirror/window?

^:lol:

Yes, many times. :D

Have you ever stepped into dog poop?

-_- Of course!!! If there's someone stepping into it... it's moi!! :sigh:

Have you ever been threatened by someone??

Haha i love it too

Yes

Have you ever been so motivated you did all things you shouldve done long ago?

Yep, just this morningHave you ever tried on something thinkin youll look good and turned out to be the ugliest thing youve worn?

Back