Have you pix of MJ without makeup?

whaat?? if youre talkin to me..youre getting me allwrong taken..but..but its your choise..aand when it comes to michael..then i jutst HAVE to say whnever ahd HE a single choise of hi sreaaally own actually?? i dont get it!! but hey dont bal me me..you asked..and as we ask w ashall get our answers ..hu im anja tw.. hi!!

whaat?? if youre talkin to me..youre getting me allwrong taken..but..but its your choise..aand when it comes to michael..then i jutst HAVE to say whnever ahd HE a single choise of hi sreaaally own actually?? i dont get it!! but hey dont bal me me..you asked..and as we ask w ashall get our answers ..hu im anja tw.. hi!!

I know you..... and your still hard to understand...I am simply saying that Michael goes hardly anywhere with out make up. To take it away from him like previously posted would be like talking a babys bottle away when he needs it. Do you get me?

Let me just take away the lipcolors then. I understand the reason for the foundations. And I don't mind the eyeliners. I don't like it when it's too red. I've seen him w/o lip color on, and the man don't need it.

Let me just take away the lipcolors then. I understand the reason for the foundations. And I don't mind the eyeliners. I don't like it when it's too red. I've seen him w/o lip color on, and the man don't need it.

ok THAT you can take away... I love his guyliner!

I don't know about this one ... but I do remember being kind of shocked when I first saw it because it appears he isn't wearing much makeup. Looks like the end of a Dangerous Tour '93 show, so maybe he sweat off all of it.

019.jpg

Back