Have your opinions changed? (Cascio Tracks)

Have your opinions changed?

• Yes-I now believe it's MJ 100%

Votes: 103 30.1%
  • Yes-I think its him but not 100% him

Votes: 90 26.3%
  • No-It's not him at all

Votes: 149 43.6%

• Total voters
It is him, I said it from start, I never doubted Mj in my life nor will do now ...

Don't know why were still discussing Cascio tracks, I think Monster / BN sounds more like Michael than Best of Joy, you listen at 10 secs, he sounds so different, sounds more like Robin Gibb, but I would never say they were fake just a different voice effects. In fact every track on Michael sounds different to one another, I wouldn't lose sleep over it, and end of the day its Michael singing.

Don't know why were still discussing Cascio tracks, I think Monster / BN sounds more like Michael than Best of Joy, you listen at 10 secs, he sounds so different, sounds more like Robin Gibb, but I would never say they were fake just a different voice effects. In fact every track on Michael sounds different to one another, I wouldn't lose sleep over it, and end of the day its Michael singing.

Look, there is massive doubt about it being Michael amongst fans. I wish people would stop trying to demean our opinion by constantly saying...'its Michael, why are we still discussing this!?'.

No matter how many times you say it, we are still going to be discussing the idea of the Cascio tracks being fake. So you may as well just give up now and stop trying to shove your opinion down our throats while demeaning ours at the same time.

There is no proof that the vibrato is digitally altered. It certainly sounds that way, but how do you know the vibrato wasn't that shaky to start with and then the whole vocals weren't worked on?

That vibrato can be achieved through digital tweaking, but it can also be sung in such a fashion.

Sung that way? Wow! That is hard to believe. I listened to it with headphones, well it sounds digitally altered. Can't imagine anyone could sing that way without digital "help" tools.

Look, there is massive doubt about it being Michael amongst fans. I wish people would stop trying to demean our opinion by constantly saying...'its Michael, why are we still discussing this!?'.

No matter how many times you say it, we are still going to be discussing the idea of the Cascio tracks being fake. So you may as well just give up now and stop trying to shove your opinion down our throats while demeaning ours at the same time.

Idem for those who will keep defending the tracks are Michael. It will be one word against another. But no one has to let intimidate him/herself.
So there will not be stopping because the other side says so.
There has been triggering and flaming enough.
That goes as far as attacking our opinions, and we all know who were the first to attack.
We have the right to defend our opinion.

The quivering vibrato on Breaking News and Keeping Your Head Up is a dead give away.

At the very least this is Jason Malachi's voice mixed with MJ's.... I'm disappointed, but what can one do? MJ is no longer with us no control his own content

Idem for those who will keep defending the tracks are Michael. It will be one word against another. But no one has to let intimidate him/herself.
So there will not be stopping because the other side says so.
There has been triggering and flaming enough.
That goes as far as attacking our opinions, and we all know who were the first to attack.
We have the right to defend our opinion.

I dont know what your talking about but I havent challenged anyones opinion for them to defend it.

It just annoys me when people say, STOP WITH THE FAKE CASCIO TRACKS DISCUSSION, ITS MICHAEL! Thats not defending your opinion, thats shoving your opinion down other peoples throats and shutting out that persons opinion.

People seem to think that if they keep saying that enough then it will stop, but its not going to is it? Its called freedom of speech, and the right to express ones opinion. I dont see any harm in it as long as that persons opinion is not be conveyed in a disrespetful manner. Superstition is a prime example of this. If you dont like this kind of talk about the Cascio tracks, then dont enter threads which are clearly ASKING for peoples opinion on the songs!

I dont know what your talking about but I havent challenged anyones opinion for them to defend it.

It just annoys me when people say, STOP WITH THE FAKE CASCIO TRACKS DISCUSSION, ITS MICHAEL! Thats not defending your opinion, thats shoving your opinion down other peoples throats and shutting out that persons opinion.

People seem to think that if they keep saying that enough then it will stop, but its not going to is it? Its called freedom of speech, and the right to express ones opinion. I dont see any harm in it as long as that persons opinion is not be conveyed in a disrespetful manner. Superstition is a prime example of this. If you dont like this kind of talk about the Cascio tracks, then dont enter threads which are clearly ASKING for peoples opinion on the songs!

OK go on, it's getting nice!
Well, I have the same right to be in this thread as you have.
Freedom of speech...
I don't like to attack people and I avoid it, nor do I like being attacked.
But I am determined to defend my opinion (because of attacks) until I will be banned.
I will never stop, so they can ban me.
And no I don't hate anyone, I am just defending myself.

I do respect diferent opinions.
I have seen some ppl saying that songs are GARBAGE.
I just hope some if them will regret it one day.
( not addresing to anyone in specific, just talking in general. )
The damage is done. And this sort of things will be happening with every single new album.

The quivering vibrato on Breaking News and Keeping Your Head Up is a dead give away.

At the very least this is Jason Malachi's voice mixed with MJ's.... I'm disappointed, but what can one do? MJ is no longer with us no control his own content

No reason to use Malachi's voice for vibrato or whatever.
It is Malachi's voice? Proove it!

OK go on, it's getting nice!
Well, I have the same right to be in this thread as you have.
Freedom of speech...
I don't like to attack people and I avoid it, nor do I like being attacked.
But I am determined to defend my opinion (because of attacks) until I will be banned.
I will never stop, so they can ban me.
And no I don't hate anyone, I am just defending myself.

I'm just saying in general. If people are sick of the fake talk. Dont come in threads which are obviously going to contain that kind of talk, because it isnt just going to magically stop.

I'm just saying in general. If people are sick of the fake talk. Dont come in threads which are obviously going to contain that kind of talk, because it isnt just going to magically stop.

It isn't so obvious that this should be such a thread.

Maybe it would be better to have a subforum for authenticity deniers after all.

No, it is not obvious that this is a thread supposed to be for invading by authenticity deniers.

So I should not stay away here.

It isn't so obvious that this should be such a thread.

Maybe it would be better to have a subforum for authenticity deniers after all.

No, it is not obvious that this is a thread supposed to be for invading by authenticity deniers.

So I should not stay away here.

But its obvious that there is going to be a lot of that kind of talk in here, because it is asking for peoples opinions on the Cascio tracks.

But if it wasnt obvious at first, now you have been in the thread and seen all that kind of talk, surely you should just stay away if you dont like all the things being said in here?

But its obvious that there is going to be a lot of that kind of talk in here, because it is asking for peoples opinions on the Cascio tracks.

But if it wasnt obvious at first, now you have been in the thread and seen all that kind of talk, surely you should just stay away if you dont like all the things being said in here?

It doesn't seem obvious to me...

It doesn't seem obvious to me...

The thread topic is 'Have your opinions changed? (Cascio tracks)'

I think its fairly obvious that everyone inside is going to be giving their opinions on the Cascio tracks. Good or bad.

Anyway you have been in here now and seen that it consists of people talking badly about the Cascio tracks, so why do you keep coming back if you dont like seeing that kind of talk? This isnt just aimed at you either, its at all the people who keep trying to stop the 'fake talk'. Its not going to happen, so the best you can do is ignore it.

Not Michael.

MJ was an amazing vocalist, and in my humble opinion the greatest of all time.

He did not sound like a failed boyband being booed off x-factor :)

The thread topic is 'Have your opinions changed? (Cascio tracks)'

I think its fairly obvious that everyone inside is going to be giving their opinions on the Cascio tracks. Good or bad.

Anyway you have been in here now and seen that it consists of people talking badly about the Cascio tracks, so why do you keep coming back if you dont like seeing that kind of talk? This isnt just aimed at you either, its at all the people who keep trying to stop the 'fake talk'. Its not going to happen, so the best you can do is ignore it.

Thank you for the advise, but I will see for myself what I am going to ignore and what not.

Uhmm, yes we are...You don't believe it's Michael, despite having any proof to prove otherwise. But yet we continue to have people being rude to one another, and we continue to have this same discussion, all because people don't want to believe it's Michael.

Then people say, "Well I trust my ears..." You trust your ears, and that they're always right, yet you can't tell the difference between a digitally altered vibrato and a natural one? Yea, the untrained ear is a very convincing argument.

Whatever you want to call it, that ish is not Michael Jackson as much as you would love it to be

I have a feeling I get deja vu's when reading this thread. I really think all has been said about this by now, and it's not like anyone's opinion is going to change if you express the same opnion a zillion times. Let's stop and agree to disagree. My opnion on this matter for the very last time: It's Michael and it's a huge insult to him and his art when people claim his work is fake. Also, it's just not logical for this fake stuff to be true. Imposter, Cascio's, Teddy and Sony would all be lying. Possible legal consequences would just not be worth the effort. We have no proof for these claims whatsoever except ears of fans, but those are very subjective. ..... I'm out.

Last edited:
I think that Eddie Cascio is singing on these tracks.

the same thing had occurred to me lol except i dont know what he sounds like lol its just i think its so unlike mj it could be anyone with a half mj imitate kinda voice :)

keep your head up i thought was michael when i first heard it,monster i,ve not heard the full version,breaking news i didn,t think it was mj,frankly i don,t know what to think anymore,

After hearing the full album versions of the songs, have your views on the songs changed?

I was always skeptical, not 100% sure either and my mind kept changing, but now I definitely think it is truly Michael and the Oprah interview confirmed that belief for me - the Cascio family are great and we have no reason not to trust them

Wow! Not bad to begin with for starting this thread! What were your expectations?

OK, give me legal and scientifical proof.

Are you seriously kidding me?

They sound NOTHING like Michael.

It doesnt take no rocket science or 10 playbacks to hear its not Michael.

BUT if you choose to believe whatever them snakes what to tell you then go right ahead.. I choose not to be blinded

Back