Votes: 43 67.2%
  • We Are the World

Votes: 21 32.8%

• Total voters

Galactus123

Proud Member
Donations
$18.00
Which one is better? I think they both are great songs but I like to listen We Are the World more often.

I think We Are The World is definately better :)

I like heal the world better. It's just something special about it and it's more Michael and not multiple singers if that makes since lol

I like We are the World more. Michael was so humble in creating it. I once read that he came up with most of the lyrics and the other guy came up with a few lines, but Michael decided to treat them both equally?

Heal the world defs. one of my personal faves. love the whole choir thing. love when the little girls voice combines with mike's for that one line (makes me tear up almost every time), love the message, love the video clip (hard to believe considering mj isnt in it), love the live performance.
Also its the song that makes me think about what a beautiful heart that man had more than all the other songs

It's a very difficult choice, but I think that "Heal The World" includes everyone and everything. L.O.V.E.

Heal The World! We Are The World is a beautiful song, but not as strong as Heal The world.

A really tough choice,but I have to go with....Heal the World.

I listen to it more often,it's so harmonious peaceful,and at the same time so inspiring and powerful.

I picked We are the World. They're both incredible songs, very powerful and inspiring. But unless you've also been a non english speaking kid belting out WATW, you cant understand the memories attached to it. :punk:

:D

Heal The World. Just Michael, SO powerful. SO inspiring. Only Michael can do it so well :wub:

I like We are the World more. Michael was so humble in creating it. I once read that he came up with most of the lyrics and the other guy came up with a few lines, but Michael decided to treat them both equally?

The other guy being Lionel Richie, I haven't heard that, but from MJ's demo it's quite clear to me how much he brought forward:

Anyway We Are The World is my favourite out of the 2, even though Heal The World is amazing.

Love the message in Heal the World, it's one i carry in my heart but MJ at the Superbowl when the crowd holds up the colored cards to represent the children of the world, the whole performance.. amazing! We are the world has my vote

If WATW was a finished song I would pic that. But as his version was only released in demo form we don't know what his final vision for it was.

Back