Hello MJJC <3

Betelgeuse

Proud Member
I just want to introduce myself... and hopefully some of you will befriend me (I have not learned to do this yet)

I wrote the below message in the MJJC LP thread, since I would like to support the LP.

I repost here - as a kind of introduction of who I am.

I am very happy to be part of this forum - and I look forward to get to navigate the forum a little better - and to get to know you all :heart:

Hello, dear MJJC LP!!

I have been a member of this forum since 2011, I believe, but I have not been active in here at all.

I have loved Michael since I heard Ben on the radio aged 14 (and it is ages ago I was 13 or 14 :)That was in 1979 - and soon after came Off the Wall and the rest is History. As Michael passed in 2009, I suddenly got a need to talk to other Michael fans, and I joined the first forum I found: In MJFC from where some of you will remember me as Betelgeuse. In MJFC I created what I called "Michael's Circle of Love - that had its home in "The spiritual thread" that was dedicated to spreading Michael's messages - and to grow spiritually, so we could all be better to "be us" in order to spread Michael's messages even better.

During the almost 4 years Michael's Circle of Love (MCOL) existed in MJFC, the group grew very strong. Some of us went to Los Angeles in 2012 (and some went also in 2011 and in 2010) - and celebrated Michael for a whole week (long and beautiful story)

MCOL members did a LOT to spread Michael's messages of love and healing all over, the best we could. We did/do a daily meditation on our own to send love for Michael - and reflect back positive energy to the world - and we have monthly online meditations with the same goal, that we all participate in.
We have participated in charity projects, made "shoe-boxes" for Christmas - and created our own fund-raising page in order to help the Starlight Children's Foundation - as you can see here: http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/michaels-circleoflove/michaelscircleoflove

(The describtion of the group and our purpose is a little outdated - we need to adjust that)

As I had a feeling the MJFC would close, I created a Facebook group to host MCOL in the future. The Facebook group is an open group (means that everyone can see what we post) in order for us to spread Michael's messages all over. And we get new members every day - so I am happy!

This is our Facebook group, that you are welcome to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/michaelscircleoflove/

I have a full time job as a writer (I am Danish, so I am not a native English speaker/writer) - and besides from that I am an esoteric astrologer and a healer. I also have weak parents in law whom I care for - as well as I have other people to care for. So I am busy.

However, I don't have any children of my own - so I have "spreading Michael's messages" as my "child". I have dedicated every hour of my spare time to spread Michael's messages of LOVE and Healing.

And YES - if you can accept me as a team player in the LP, I would donate my time and energy also for you and your very worthy project. Now, more than ever, it is important to protect, encourage and promote Michael's beautiful legacy - and to teach the world of Michael's pure heart, charity projects, arts and music, his beautiful being - and it is important to make people understand what they can actually learn from this amazing being that was Michael.

As a spiritual person, I am interested in spiritual matters - and the siritual side of Michael. But, I use quite a lot of energy to spread the spiritual side of Michael's messages already (in Facebook particularly) - so if I get accepted as a team member here, I could be used within other fields.

I have a LOT of experience within communication (however, I am not a native English speaker), I am a very skilled researcher and I have a great deal of energy that I would love to use to MAKE THAT CHANGE - and I am positive and open to any suggestion you team members have - regarding where I could be used the best.

I will say, that I have too use some time to learn to navigate this forum - but I usually learn quickly.

If you don't need anymore team members, I thank you for reading this post -

Its All for LOVE
Betelgeuse

Hello Betelgeuse :ciao:

I have the feeling that I know you :cheeky:

You surely have an impressive introduction I must say and I do wholeheartedly welcome you to MJJC :wub:

You surely belong here too. :agree:

WOW on the 'full time' writer thingy. :clapping:
I'm a 'part time' free lance writer and going to College to get a new degree for a Part time job :blush:

I'm exactly looking forward to your 'spiritual' ideas and adventures cause I'm a 'spiritual' person too :angel:

Welcome Betelgeuse, It's a pleasure to see you here :)

Welcome Betelgeuse, that's quite a 'resume' :laugh: hope to see you around MJJC a bit more often :ciao:

Back