Hollywood Tonight - Official Discussion Thread

And now Paris is suddenly saying this. I was really surprise. something must be happening behind the closed doors.

If it is paris's page...maybe at first someone told her not to say anything but then she decided she had to say something?....

They actually do have Twitter.. It was pretty much confirmed wasn't it?

Prince's girlfriend has both Prince and Paris on hers and they communicate, Prince tweeted his girlfriend to text him.. So as much as I wish they didn't, I think they do.

They actually do have Twitter.. It was pretty much confirmed wasn't it?

Prince's girlfriend has both Prince and Paris on hers and they communicate, Prince tweeted his girlfriend to text him.. So as much as I wish they didn't, I think they do.

I figured they did because like I said in my previous post, Prince's girlfriend wouldn't be talking to some fake Paris in twitter when she can see Paris everyday in school so that pretty much says it. I hope the press (TMZ mainly) don't get their hands on it because the kids aren't suppose to have twitter accounts and grand ma ma has no idea what they do once they go to their bedroom's and close the door lol

all these accounts u mention are unverified. until they are consider them all fake, anyone can set up several accounts and then just msg themselves, just to trick us. it not like it beneaf ppl, i mean, we have fans making naff instumentals from dangerous era tracks and uploading them as Men in black and other rare songs, why would this not be fake too. if it is real, and that a very big IF. Then i still don't care. she is a child and is easily manipulated by the ppl around her. i personally think i know MJ's singing voice better than his kids do, as i guaranty i have listened to it more.

One good thing about Riley's work IMO: He kept the minimalistic drums. Anyone else love it? It's so simple, yet I definitely prefer it over the "Billie Jean" version. I think it was good he didn't overproduce.

ye, the HT album version is imo pretty nice.
i love the vocals more than in the BJ version

I still would prefer MJ's version the way he left it.Seems as though it is not good enough for them?

I was in a bar-restaurant with a friend having some buffalo chicken wings, and the Hollywood Tonight video was played all over the big screens.. it was great!!! awesome to hear MJ's music again in a public place..

I was in Montreal last weekend. I was shopping at Jack Jones (a popular younger mans store in Canada) and Hollywood Tonight started blasting throughout the entire store. It was really loud. Just thought I'd share :)

Back