"Hot little bitch" - MJ & Prince??

Mr. Norway

Proud Member
Hi!
I was looking through the book "For the record" and in the "Rumour has it" section it says:

HOT LITTLE BITCH: "Rumoured collaboration by Michael with Prince - possibly confused wth Hot Thing, from Prince´s album Sign O´the Times."

- Like it says; it is just rumoured - but still interesting. To me, it sounds more like a song Prince would put out, and not Michael. I mean, I just can´t imagine MJ sing a song called Hot Little Bitch, but hey, even MJ could surprise! Maybe he was feeling a little BAD at the time, maybe Prince inspired him :)

Anyways, do you think that this exists, or is it just bull?? Talk 2 me...

can't imagine MJ doing anything with that title lol.
never know i suppose

That title definitely doesn't sound like MJ. If it exists maybe that was the working title Prince thought of. I'm really intrigued though.

There's a new "MICHAEL JACKSON: FOR THE RECORD" coming out! Hope you guys check it out!

MJ liked to surprise us. I bet none of us thought MJ could ever swear on a song...which he did twice on HIStory.

There's a new "MICHAEL JACKSON: FOR THE RECORD" coming out! Hope you guys check it out!

- Hello!
Interesting. Is there info about this anywhere? I haven`t heard about this new edition. Is it going to be exactly the same or will there be some changes (of course besides new songs, lol)?

And more interestingly; how often will these books come out? Because it`s going to be expensive in the long-run if there will be a new For The Record every second year or so. But I do think it`s GREAT, however, and imagine I will buy it. :)

- Hello!
Interesting. Is there info about this anywhere? I haven`t heard about this new edition. Is it going to be exactly the same or will there be some changes (of course besides new songs, lol)?

And more interestingly; how often will these books come out? Because it`s going to be expensive in the long-run if there will be a new For The Record every second year or so. But I do think it`s GREAT, however, and imagine I will buy it. :)

Hi Mr. Norway!

Both the authors are on my forum, The Michael Jackson Vault and posted the info, as well as more info will follow later this month. The news will get around. For now, Chris (Cadman - one of the authors) posted a note about it on The Vault.

I have to be honest... I know a lot about the book, and it's truly going to be FANTASTIC. I mean such a true tribute will love to Michael. I hope you'll check it out :) Also, I can't say "how many" will come out, but I can say this will be a huge updated chunk since the first release. So many books coming out are cash-in type books. Not "For The Record."

If you have any questions, shoot me a private message or I can e-mail the authors for you, or you're more than welcome to join the vault. (You don't have to! lol - just a suggestion).

Peace friend!
Christina

Wow. Prince and MIchael together. That's a dream for me, i love Prince and i love Michael even more. Put them togetrher, and it has to be a supernova of brilliance.

Hi Mr. Norway!

Both the authors are on my forum, The Michael Jackson Vault and posted the info, as well as more info will follow later this month. The news will get around. For now, Chris (Cadman - one of the authors) posted a note about it on The Vault.

I have to be honest... I know a lot about the book, and it's truly going to be FANTASTIC. I mean such a true tribute will love to Michael. I hope you'll check it out :) Also, I can't say "how many" will come out, but I can say this will be a huge updated chunk since the first release. So many books coming out are cash-in type books. Not "For The Record."

If you have any questions, shoot me a private message or I can e-mail the authors for you, or you're more than welcome to join the vault. (You don't have to! lol - just a suggestion).

Peace friend!
Christina

- Thank you for the info, Christina, it sounds very interesting - and I would LOVE to check it out. I will try to keep an eye on what´s going on with it.

I AM actually a member of MJJVault but I seem to have trouble logging into the new site. I´ve tried several times but I can´t get in. So I´ll just have to see if I manage to work out the problem somehow - then I would love to post there. I´m Ruffen btw on that forum :)

I came across Hot Little Bitch years ago as a MJ & Prince collaboration. It's a great little song but theres no evidence from listening to the song that MJ is on the record and I highly doubt MJ would collaborate on a song like this.

For me it's just an unreleased Prince song which someone has started a rumour about years ago.

hahaha I can't imagine MJ saying that but if he was thinking about collaborating with Prince on that song it would be hot. MJ is full of suprises but I would giggle a little if I heard him say "bitch".

hahaha I can't imagine MJ saying that but if he was thinking about collaborating with Prince on that song it would be hot. MJ is full of suprises but I would giggle a little if I heard him say "bitch".

Ya know he says that word in the song 'Morphine'.

"Your dog's a b*tch baby. . .' is the lyric, I believe.

I loved when he cussed. It sounded so real,He really told it like it was.I could imagine the songs from 2004- that haven't been released yet.I know he had alot to say about what happened to him during and after that trial.... Alot of cusses. LOL. I can't wait to hear it.

Ya know he says that word in the song 'Morphine'.

"Your dog's a b*tch baby. . .' is the lyric, I believe.

Yeah, he did that word in Morphine. But wasn't this Prince collaboration supposed to be in the late 80s? I can't see him saying that at the time.

If the song exists, it would be something. The bitch can be some type of femme fatale as in Dirty Diana, Billie Jean, Blood on the Dancefloor, and Dangerous. He coulda cursed those women out in those songs, but he chose to be polite while keeping it real. So,... why not? It can be this one song where he calls the type of woman "bitch".

MJ liked to surprise us. I bet none of us thought MJ could ever swear on a song...which he did twice on HIStory.

Michael only swore once on HIStory (shit - This Time Around) & once on Blood On The Dance Floor (shit - Morphine). Only Janet said fuck on Scream. Michael's engineers confirmed that plus you only hear Janet say it when you listen to the acapella.

Michael only swore once on HIStory (shit - This Time Around) & once on Blood On The Dance Floor (shit - Morphine). Only Janet said fuck on Scream. Michael's engineers confirmed that plus you only hear Janet say it when you listen to the acapella.

But Mike wrote Scream, or at least, was involved in writing it. So it may as well have come from him.

Nah, neither Prince or Michael used the word 'bitch' to begin with. At least I can't imagine them to do so....I'd hope not as well.

Well, on the Gold album, there's a song called ''Billy Jack bitch''...

Fr the hot bitch song, that would be fantastic if it existed... my 2 stars singing together lol, would be funny to hear!

Back