How Are You Feeling Today?

Re: How are you feeling today?

Still very angry inside which I cannot get over the Milan Lucic trade.

:angry: Stupid LifeTime Canada channel

Going through the motions of grief want to fight it but I cant cuz I know it won't do me any good but other than that I'm okay

Little bit better than I was yesterday. Since I am watching some of my Bollywood related stuff right now. Yesterday I was very miserable and very nasty yesterday. Because I was going through one of my MJ withdrawals again. Since the enjoyment of listening and watching Michael is probably forever gone from me. Thank God Bollywood most especially Shahrukh Khan. Gives me back almost the same enjoyment. I once had for Michael. But it is still really not the same for me.:( I tend to totally regret now of ever becoming an MJ fan.:boohoo

Can't stop thinking about what happened to the 2 seniors being victimized of arson in my hometown when one of the vehicles exploded burning their house. I hope the arsonist/s are found out and get what's coming to them.

Happy but sad at the same time

Pumped up and hyped with a renewed sense of gratitude for President Obama's presidency. His speech was absolutely magnificent, one for the history books. I really couldn't be prouder of the man. A journey which began at the Democratic Convention in August 2004 is almost over. What an incredible and awesome ride it has been........As others have also noted, so many of his words tonight were reminiscent of his hopeful tone then in 04 and his first campaign. The feeling right now is also quite similar to the one in November 2012 after the second victory - a feeling of great liberation and pride.

This man has not only managed to make America proud, but the entire world. Him and his team (most especially Vice President Biden) have confirmed my hopes for the political process and politicians. His intelligence, rational tone, openness, visionary and hopeful attitude and sheer coolness are nothing short of extraordinary.

Some day people will look upon us with envy because we got to be his contemporaries. May he carry on with his agenda for the weak and vulnerable this year and may his career beyond the White House hold even greater accomplishments. I'm convinced he will continue to put his mark on the world.

THANK YOU SIR! We are in your debt for the service you gave to your nation and to dialogue and cooperation between all nations of the world.

God bless President Obama, God bless America and God bless the world!!!

Back